1. Aikins, S. H. M., and Afuakwa, J. J. 2010. Effect of four different tillage practices on cowpea performance. World Journal of Agricultural Sciences 6: 644-651.
2. Aikins, S. H. M., Afuakwa, J. J., and Owusu-Akuoko, O. 2012. Effect of four different tillage practices on maize performance under rainfed conditions. Agriculture and Biology Journal of North America 3: 25-30.
3. Amir Timuri, S., and Chizari, A. H. 2008. Study of dynamic self-sufficiency in the production of corn in Iran, approach to calculate the total productivity of production factors. Journal research and development in agriculture and horticulture 79: 169-177.
4. Arab-Ameri, R. 2008. Prediction of wheat grain and remobilization. Master thesis. Department of Agronomy and Plant Breeding, College of Agricultural Sciences and Plant Breeding, University of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, Gorgan. (in Persian with English abstract).
5. Asghari Maydani, J. 2002. Recommendations to implement tillage and sowing wheat crop. Journal Promotional, Technical Publications Department Extension. (in Persian with English abstract).
6. Bangal, D.B., Birari, B.M., and Patil, K.G. 1998. Root characters the important criteria for drought resistance in wheat. Journal Maharastra Agriculture University 13: 242-243.
7. Bayer, C., Martin-Neto, L., Mielniczuk, J., Pillon, C.N. and Sangoi, L. 2001. Changes in soil organic matter under subtropical no-till cropping system. Soil Science Society of America Journal, 65: 1473-1478
8. Benegas, C.P. 1998. Effect of no-tillage systems on chemical and physical characteristics of soil in Paraguay. In: Kokubun, M. (Ed.), No-Tillage Cultivation of Soybean and Future Research Needs in South America. Working Report, vol. 13 JIRCAS, Ministry of Agriculture, Forest and Fishery, Ibaraki, pp. 19-28.
9. BorzAli, M., Javanshir, A., Shakiba, M.R., Moghaddam, M., and Norinia, A.A. 2004. Effect of different tillage on soybean yield and yield components in Gorgan. Journal Seed and Plant 19: 173-189. (in Persian with English abstract).
10. Burgess, M.M., Mehuys, G.R., and Madramootoo, C.A. 1996. Tillage and crop residue effects on corn production in Quebec. Agronomy Journal 88: 792-797.
11. Celik, I., Barut, Z.B., Ortas, I., Gok, M., Demirbas A., Tulun, Y., and Akpinar, C. 2011. Impacts of different tillage practice on some soil microbiological properties and crop yield under semi-arid Mediterranean conditions. International Journal of Plant Production 5: 237-254.
12. Crabtree, R.J., and Ru, R.N. 1980. Double and monocropped Wheat and soybeans under different tillage and row spacing. Agronomy Journal 27: 445-448.
13. Dabney, S.M., Wilson, G.V., Mcgregor, K.C., and Foster, G.R. 2004. History, residue and tillage effects on erosion of loessial soil. Transactions of the American Society of Agricultural Engineering 47: 767-775.
14. De Souza Andrade, D., Colozzi-Filho, A., Balota, E.L., and Hungria, M. 2003. Long-term effects of agricultural practices on microbial community. In: Garcı ´a-Torres, L et al. (Eds.), Conservation Agriculture. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht NL, pp. 301-306.
15. Derpsch, R., and Moriya, K. 1998. Implication of No-tillage versus soil preparation on sustainable of agricultural production advanced in geoecology. Catena Verlar Reiskirchen 31: 1179-1186.
16. Edwards, J.H., Thurlow, D.L., and Eason, J.T. 1988. Influence of tillage and crop rotation on yields of corn, soybean and wheat. Agronomy Journal 80: 76-80.
17. Ehlers, W., and Claupein, W. 1994. Approaches toward conservation tillage in Germany. In: Carter, M.R. (Ed.), Conservation Tillage in Temperate Agroecosystems. CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL, USA, pp. 141-166.
18. Eskandari, A. 1999. Design and evaluation of a low-tillage in the preparation of the seed bed. Water, soil, motor, 51: 40-44. (in Persian with English abstract).
19. Fooladivand, S., Aynehband, A., and Naraki, F. 2009. Effects of tillage method, seed rate and microelement spraying time on grain yield and yield components of rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) in warm dryland condition. Journal of Food, Agriculture & Environment 7: 627-633.
20. Gajri, P.R., Arora, V.K., and Prihar, S.S. 2004. Tillage for sustainable cropping. International Book Distributing Co, pp: 12-24.
21. Ghdyryan, R., Soltani, A., ZainAli, A., Chelated Arabi, M., and Bakhshandeh, A. 2011. Evaluation of nonlinear regression models for analyzing growth. Electronic Journal of crop production 4: 55-77. (in Persian with English abstract).
22. Hajabbasi, M.A., and Hemmat, A. 2000. Tillage impacts on aggregate stability and crop productivity in a clay-loam soil in central Iran. Soil and Tillage Research 56: 205-212. (in Persian with English abstract).
23. Hematzadeh, Y.H., and Kabir, A. 2009. The role of vegetation management on surface runoff (case study: Kechik) catchment in north-east of Golestan province. Journal of Water and Soil Conservation 16: 19-33.
24. Hussain, I., Olson, K., and Ebelhar, S. 1999. Impact of tillage and no-till on production of maize and soybean on an eroded Illinois silt loam soil. Soil and Tillage Research 52: 37-49.
25. Javeed, H.M.R., Zamir, M.S.I., Masood, N., Qamar, R., Shehzad, M., and Nadeem, M. 2014. Impact of tillage and poultry manure on mazie (Zea mays L.). American Journal of Plant Science 5: 799-810.
26. Jin, H., Hongwen, L., Xiaoyan, W., Hughm A., Wenying, L., Huanwen, G., and Kuhn. N. 2007. The adoption of annual subsoiling as conservation tillage in dryland maize and wheat cultivation in northern China. Soil and Tillage Research 94: 493-502.
27. Kafi, M., Borzouei, A., Salehi, M., Kamandi, A., Masoumi, A., and Nabati, G. 2009. Physiology environmental stress in plants. Press Mashhad University Jihad. 502 p.
28. Kayode, J., and Ademiluyi, B. 2004. Effect of tillage methods on weed control and maize performance in southwestern Nigeria location. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture 23: 39-45.
29. Khurshid, K., Iqbal, M., Arif, M.S., and Nawaz, A. 2006. Effect of tillage and mulch on soil physical properties and growth of maize. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology 8: 593-596.
30. Kochaki, A. and Sarmadnya, Gh.H. 2008. Crop plants Physiology. Press Mashhad. 400 p.
31. Krupinsky, J.M., Tanaka, D.L., Merrill, S.D., and Liebig, M.A. 2005. Crop sequence effects of 10 crops in the northern develop plains. Journal of Agricultural Systems 88: 227-244.
32. Kumar, K., and Goh, K.M. 2000. Crop residue and management practices: effects on soil quality, soil nitrogen dynamics, crop yield and nitrogen recovery. Advances in Agronomy 68: 197-319.
33. Mrabet, R. 2002. Stratification of soil aggregation and organic matter under conservation tillage systems in Africa. Soil and Tillage Research 66: 119-128.
34. Ojeniyi, S.O., and Adekayode, F.O. 1999. Soil conditions and cowpea and maize yield produced by tillage methods in the rainforest zone of Nigeria. Soil and Tillage Research 51: 161-164.
35. Qadryfar, F., Tajari, A., Sadqnzhad, H. R., and Qranjyky, A. 2011. The effects of tillage systems on cotton yield of rapeseed in Gorgan. Journal of Agricultural Research 9: 416-421. (in Persian with English abstract).
36. Rahemi Karyzaky, A. 2005. Prediction of solar radiation received in pea plants. Master thesis. Department of Agronomy and Plant Breeding, College of Agricultural Sciences and Plant Breeding, University of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, Gorgan. (in Persian with English abstract).
37. Sadeghnejad, H.R., and Eslami, K. 2006. Comparison of yield change tillage methods. Agricultural Sciences 1: 103-112. (in Persian with English abstract).
38. Sayadian, K., and Beheshti al-Agha, S. A. 2006. Without tillage and challenges ahead. Razi University Press. 147 p.
39. Sayed Sharifi, R., Javanshir, A., Shakiba, M., Qasmy Golezani, K., and Mohammadi, A. 2006. Analysis of density levels by growing corn and sorghum interference at different periods. Desert 11: 143-157. (in Persian with English abstract).
40. Shafi'i, A. 1996. Principles of Agricultural Machinery. Publications Jihad, Tehran University. (in Persian with English abstract).
41. Soltani, A. 2008. The use of SAS software in statistical analysis. Press Mashhad University Jihad. 182 p.
42. Unknown. 2013. Database of Agriculture, Ministry of Agriculture, Bureau of Statistics and Information Technology. Available in: http://dbagri.maj.ir/zrt. Time available: 25 April 2025.
43. Walker, R.H., and Buchanan, G.A. 1982. Crop manipulation in integrated weed management systems. Weed Science 30: 17-29.
44. Wang, W.J. and Dalal, R.C. 2006. Carbon inventory for a cereal cropping system under contrasting tillage, nitrogen fertilisation and stubble management practices. Soil and Tillage Research 91: 67-74.
45. Wasaya, A., Tahir, M. and Tanveer, A. 2012. Response of maize to tillage and nitrogen management. Journal Anim. Plant Sci. 22 (2). 452.
46. Yin, X., Gouadrian, J., Latinga, E.A., Vos, J., and Spiertz, J.H. 2003. A flexible sigmoid growth function of determinate growth. Annals of Botany 91: 361-371.