1. Akram-Ghaderi, F., and Soltani, A. 2007. Leaf area relationships to plant vegetative characteristics in cotton in cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.) grown in a temperate sub-humid environment. Journal of Plant Production 1: 63-71.
2. Bakhshandeh, A. 2011. Assessment of allometric relations in wheat. Master Thesis Gorgan University of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources. 104 p.
3. Bakhshandeh, A., Soltani, A., and Ghadiriyan, R. 2011. ACC PAR measurements of leaf area index using wheat. Journal of Plant Production 18 (4): 97-102 P.
4. Bakhshandeh, A., Soltani, A., Zeynali, E., Kalatearabi, M., and Ghadiriyan, R. 2011. Assessment of allometric relations of leaf and vegetative traits in bread wheat and durum. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 13(4): 642-657 P.
5. Bakhshandeh, E., Soltani, A. Zeinali, E., and Kallate-Arabi, M. 2010. Prediction of plant height byallometric relationships in field-grown wheat. Ceareal Res Commu 40 (3): 487-496.
6. Bromandrezazadeh Z., Rezvanimoghadam, P., and Rashedmohasel, M.H. 2005. Effect of planting date and plant density on yield components and morphological characteristics. National Conference on the Sustainable Development of Medicinal Plants. Mashhad (Abs).
7. Cao, W., and Mass, D. 1989. Wild oat competition with spring wheat: Plant density effects. Weed Sci. 33: 178-181.
8. Cosenss, R.D., Weaver, S. E. Martin, T. D. Blair, A. M., and Wilson, J. 1991. Dynamic of competition between wild oat (Avena fatua L.) and winter cereals. Weed Res. 37: 203-210.
9. Han, J.R. 1973. Visual qualification of wheat development. Agron. J. 65:116-119.
10. Hodges, T., and Evans, D.W. 1990. Light interception model for estimating the effects of row spacing on plant competition in maize. J.Prod. Agric. 3:190-195.
11. Nagashima, H., and Terashima, I. 1995. Relationships between height, diameter and weight distributions of Chenopodium album plants in stands: Effects of dimension and allometry. Ann. Bot. 75: 181-188.
12. Nazarigolshan, A., Seyfzadeh, S., Moradimoghadam, A., and Taherkhani, T. 2010. The effect of plant density on some agronomic traits in sunflower under limited irrigation conditions. Journal of Crop Science 7: 49-63.
13. Niklas, K.J. 1994. Plant allometry, the scaling of form and process. Chicago: University of Chicago press. 81: 339-344.
14. Noshkam, A., Mazaheri, D., Hosieni, M.B., and Mirabzadeh, M. 2009. Effect of plant density and sowing date on yield and quality of forage and seed yield of Egyptian clover (Trifolium alexandrinum L.). Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 11 (4): 325-336.
15. Partovkazemi, A., Delkhosh, B., and Mohseni, M. 2011. Effect of tillage practices and plant density on yield and yield components of three corn hybrids. The new findings Agriculture 5(3): 221-230.
16. Peters, N. C. B., and Wilson, B. J. 1986. Some studies on the competition between (Avena fatua L.) and spring barely.II. Variation of A.fatua emergence and development and its influence on crop yield. Weed Res. 23: 305-311.
17. Porreza, J., Soltani, A., Rahemi, A., Galeshi, S., and Zeynali, A. 2007. Allometric relationships between plant height and growth traits in pea plants. Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Nat Res. 14 (5): 178-190.
18. Porreza, J., Soltani, A., Rahemi, A., Galeshi, S., and Zeynali, A. 2007. Determination of dry matter distribution among different organs in chickpea. Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources 14(5): 178-190.
19. Rahemi-karizaki, A. 2005. Predicting interception and use of solar radiation in chickpea. Thesis of M.Sc. Gorgan Uni.Agric Sci. Natur Resour. 89 p. (in Persian).
20. Rahmani, A., Khavarikhorasani, S., and Nabavikalat, M. 2009. Effect of planting date and plant density on yield, yield components and some agronomic characteristics of corn salad varietie KSC403su. Journal of Agricultural Seed and Plant. 2-25(4): 449-463.
21. Reddy, V.R., Pachepsky, Y.A., and Whislers, F.D. 1998. Allometric relationships in field-grown soybean. Annals of Botany, 82: 125-131.
22. Romas, J.M., Gariadel Moral, L.F., and Reclade, L. 1983. Dry matter and leaf area relationship in winter barley. Agron. J. 75: 308-310.
23. Soltani, A. 2009. Mathematical modeling in crop plants. Press Scientific Information Database Mashhad. P 175.
24. Soltani, A., 2006. Review of the application of statistical techniques in agricultural research. Press Scientific Information Database Mashhad. P 74.
25. Soltani, A., and Hoogenboom, G. 2003. A statistical comparison of stochastic weather generators WGEN and SIMMETEO. Climate Res. 24: 215-230.
26. Van Ittersum, M.K., and Donatelli, M. 2003. Modeling cropping systems highlights of the symposium and preface to the special issues. Eur. J. Agron. 18: 187-197.