1. Adamenko, T., and Prokopenko, T. 2011. Monitoring Droughts and Impacts on Crop Yield in Ukraine from Weather and Satellite Data. Use of Satellite and In-Situ Data to Improve Sustainability NATO Science for Peace and Security Series C: Environmental Security 3-9.
2. Adger, W. N. 2006. Vulnerability. Global Environmental Change 16: 268-281.
3. Alberini, A., Chiabai, A., and Muehlenbachs, L. 2006. Using expert judgment to assess adaptive capacity to climate change: Evidence from a conjoint choice survey. Global Environmental Change 16(2): 123-144.
4. Antwi Agyei, P., Fraser, E. D. G., Dougill, A. J., Stringer, L. C., and Simelton, E. 2012. Mapping the vulnerability of crop production to drought in Ghana using rainfall, yield and socioeconomic data. Applied Geography 32 (2): 324–334.
5. Boogaard, H., Van Diepen, C., Roetter, R., Cabrera, J., and Van Laar, H. 1998. WOFOST 7.1 User’s guide for the WOFOST 7.1 crop growth simulation model and WOFOST control center 1.5. SC-DLO. Wageningen.
6. Boruff, B. J., Emrich, C., and Cutter, S. L. 2005. Erosion hazard vulnerability of US coastal countries. Journal of Coastal Research 21(5): 932-942.
7. Brooks, N., Adger, W. N., and Kelly, P. M. 2005. The determinants of vulnerability and adaptive capacity at the national level and the implications for adaptation. Global Environmental Change 15(2): 151-163.
8. Burke, E., and Brown, S. J. 2010. Regional drought over the UK and changes in the future. Journal of Hydrology 394(3-4): 471-485.
9. Chipanshi, A. C., Chanda, R., and Totolo, O. 2003. Vulnerability Assessment of the Maize and Sorghum Crops to Climate Change in Botswana. Climatic Change 61(3): 339-360.
10. Craft, K. E., Mahmood, R., King, S. A., Goodrich, G., and Yan, J. 2015. Twentieth century droughts and agriculture: Examples from impacts on soybean production in Kentucky, USA. AMBIO: A Journal of the Human Environment.
11. Daneshmand, A. R., Shirani Rad, A. H., and Ardakani, M. R. 2006. Evaluation of water deficit stress on tolerance of spring rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) genotypes. Agronomy Research 1(1): 48-60. (in Persian).
12. Dixon, B. 2005. Applicability of neuro-fuzzy techniques in predicting ground water vulnerability: a GIS based sensitivity analysis. Journal of Hydrology 309(1-4): 17-38.
13. Emam, Y., Ranjbari, A., and Behrani, M. J. 2007. Evaluation of drought stress effects on yield and yield components of wheat genotypes after flowering. Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Water and Soil Sceinces 11(1): 317-328. (in Persian).
14. FAO statistics. 2015. http://faostat.fao.org. 6 May 2015.
15. Gallopin, GC. 2006. Linkage between vulnerability, resilience, and adaptive capacity. Global Environmental Change 16(3): 293-303.
16. Gove P. B. Ed. 1981. Webster’s third new international dictionary of the English language.
17. Hargreaves, G. H., and Samani, A. Z. 1985. Reference crop evapotranspiration from temperature. Applied Engineering in Agriculture 1(2): 96-99.
18. Hasanzadeh, M., Naderi Darbaghshahi, M., and Shirani Rad, A. H. 2005. Evaluation of drought stress effects on yield and yield components of autumn rapeseed varieties in Isfahan region. Research in Agricultural Sciences 2(1): 51-62. (in Peraisn).
19. Humphreys, M. W., Yadav, R. S., Cairns, A. J., Turner, L. B., Humphreys, J., and Skot, L. 2006. A changing climate for grassland research. New Phytologist 169(1): 9-26.
20. IPCC. 2001. Impacts, adaptation, and vulnerability climate change 2001. Third Assessment Report of the IPCC. Cambridge University Press. UK.
21. Jamshidi, N., Shirani Rad, A. M., Takht Chin, F. Nazeri, P., and Ghaffari, M. 2012. Evaluation of canola varieties under drought stress. Crop Ecophysiology 6(3): 323-338. (in Peraisn).
22. Kenny, G. J., Ye, W., Flux, T., and Warrick, R. A. 2001. Climate variations and New Zealand agriculture: the CLIMPACTS system and issues of spatial and temporal scale. Environment International 27:189-194.
23. Lashkari, A., Alizadeh, A., and Bannayan, M. 2011. Investigation of mitigation of climate change impacts on maize production in Northeast of Iran. Journal of water and soil 25(4): 926-939.
24. Li, Y., Huang, H., Ju, H., Lin, E., Xiong, W., Han, X., Wang, H., Peng, Z., Wang, Y., Xu, J., Cao, Y., and Hu, W. 2015. Assessing vulnerability and adaptive capacity to potential drought for winter-wheat under the RCP 8.5 scenario in the Huang-Huai-Hai Plain. Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment 209: 125-131.
25. Luers, A. L., Lobell, D. B., Sklar, L. S., Addams, C. L., and Matson, P. A. 2003. A method for quantifying vulnerability, applied to the agricultural system of the Yaqui Valley, Mexico. Global Environmental Change 13(4): 255-267.
26. Ma, Q., Niknam, S. R., and Turner, D. W. 2006. Responses of osmotic adjustment and seed yield of Brassica napus and B. juncea to soil water deficit at different growth stages. Australian Journal of Agricultural Research 57(2): 221-226.
27. McCarl, B. A., Musumba, M., Smith, J. B., Kirshen, P., Jones, R., El-Ganzori, A., Ali M. A., Kotb M., El-Shinnawy I., El-Agizy, M. Bayoumi, M., and Hynninen, R. 2013. Climate change vulnerability and adaptation strategies in Egypt’s agricultural sector. Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change.
28. Mirhashemi, S. M., and Bannayan, M. 2012. Model for simulating canola yield under water stress conditions. Journal of Water and Soil 26(2): 392-403. (in Persian with English abstract).
29. Mishra, V., and Cherkauer, K. A. 2010. Retrospective droughts in the crop growing season: Implications to corn and soybean yield in the Midwestern United States. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 150(7-8): 1030-1045.
30. Nash, J. E., and Sutcliffe, J. V. 1970. River flow forecasting through conceptual models. Part I: a discussion of principles. Journal of Hydrology 1970; 10:282-290.
31. Ren, X. 2007. Agricultural vulnerability to drought in Southern Alberta: a quantitative assessment. MSc Thesis. University of Lethbridge. Canada.
32. Royo, C., Alvaro, F., Martos, V., Ramdani, A., Isidro, J., Villegas, D., Luis, F., and Garcı´a del, M. 2006. Genetic changes in durum wheat yield components and associated traits in Italian and Spanish varieties during the 20th century. Euphytica 155: 259-270.
33. Schilling, J., Freier, K. P., Hertig, E., and Scheffran, J. 2012. Climate change, vulnerability and adaptation in North Africa with focus on Morocco. Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment 156: 12-26.
34. Semenov, M. A., and Brooks, R. J. 1999. Spatial interpolation of the LARS-WG stochastic weather generator in Great Britain. Climatic Research 11:137-148.
35. Smit, B., and Wandel, J. 2006. Adaptation, adaptive capacity and vulnerability. Global Environmental Change 16(3): 282-292.
36. Sultana, H., Ali, N., Iqbal, M. M., Khan, A. M. 2009. Vulnerability and adaptability of wheat production in different climatic zones of Pakistan under climate change scenarios. Climatic Change 94(1-2): 123-142.
37. Supit, I., Hooijer, A. A., and Van Diepen, C. A. 1994. System description of WOFOST 6.0 crop simulation model implemented in GCMs. European Commission Joint Research Center. Luxembourg.
38. Tao, F. L., Hayashi, Y., and Lin, E. D. 2002. Soil vulnerability and sensitivity to acid deposition in China. Water Air and Soil Pollution 140(1-4): 247-260.
39. Turner, B. L., Kasperson, R. E., Matson, P. A., McCarthy, J. J., Corell, R. W., Christensen, L., Eckleyg, N., Kaspersonb, J. X., Luerse, A., Martellog, M. L., Polskya, C., Pulsiphera, A., and Schillerb, A. 2003. A framework for vulnerability analysis in sustainability science. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 100(14): 8074-8079.
40. United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP). (1992). World atlas of desertification.
41. Zeleke, K. T., Luckett, D. J., and Cowley, R. B. 2014. The influence of soil water conditions on canola yields and production in Southern Australia. Agricultural Water Management 144: 20-32.
42. Zomorodian, A., Kavoosi, Z., and Momenzadeh, L. 2010. Determination of EMC isotherms and appropriate Mathematical models for canola. Food and Bioproducts Processing 89(4):407-413.