1. Abrishamchi, P., Ganjeali, A., and Sakeni, H. 2012. Evaluation of morphological triats, proline content and antioxidant enzymes activity in chickpea genotype (Cicer arietinum L.) under drought stress. Iranian Journal of Pulses Research 3 (2): 17-30. (in Persian with English abstract).
2. Ahmadi, A., Ehsanzadeh, P., and Jabari, F. 2004. Introduction to Plant Physiology. Vol. 1. Publications of Tehran University. (in Persian).
3. AsadiRahmani, H., Asgharzadeh, A., Khavazi, K., Rejali, F., and Savaghebi, G. R. 2007. Siol Biological Fertility. Publication of Jahad Daneshgahi. 311 pp. (in Persian).
4. Bremner, J. M., and Mulvaney, C. S. 1982. Nitrogen-Total, PP: 591–622, In: A.L. Page ed, Methods of soil analysis, part 2, American Society of Agronomy, Madison, Wisconsin.
5. Diouf, D., Diop, T. A., and Ndoye, I. 2003. Actinorhizal, mycorhizal and rhizobial symbioses: how much do we know? African Journal of Biotechnology 2 (1): 1-7.
6. Dobermann, D. I., and Cassman, K. G. 2004. Plant nutrient management for enhanced productivity in intensive grain production of United States and Asia. Plant and Soil 247: 153-175.
7. El-Ghandour, I. A., and Galal, Y. G. 2002. Nitrogen fixation and seed yield of chickpea cultivars as affected by microbial inoculation, crop residue and inorganic N fertilizer. Egyptian Journal of Microbiology 37: 233-246.
8. Ganjeali, A., and Bagheri, A. R. 2010. Evaluation of root morphological characteristics of chickpea (cicer arietinum L.) in response to drought stress. Iranian Journal of Pulses Research 1 (2): 101-110. (in Persian with Enlish abstract).
9. Ganjeali, A., Joveynipour, S., Porsa, H., and Bagheri, A. R. 2011b. Sellection for drought tolerance in kabuli chickpea genotype (Cicer arietinum L.) in Neyshabour region. Iranian Journal of Pulses Research 2 (1): 27-38. (in Persian with Enlish abstract).
10. Ganjeali, A., Porsa, H., and Bagheri, A. R. 2011a. Response of yield and morpho physiological characteristics of earliness chickpea genotype (Cicer arietinum L.) under drought stress. Iranian Journal of Pulses Research 2 (1): 65-80. (in Persian with English abstract).
11. Harrach, B. D. 2009. Abiotic and biotic stress effects on barley and tobacco plants. Plant Protection Institute of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences in Budapest.
12. IBPGR. ICRISAT and ICARDA. 1993. Description for chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Printed by ICRISAT.
13. Izadi Darbandi, A., and Akram, L. 2012. Investigate the effect of Pyridate, bentazon and Imazethapyr herbicide on growth, nodulation and biological nitrogen fix ationin chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Iranian Journal of Pulses Research 3 (1): 94-105. (in Persian with English abstract).
14. JaliliHonarmand, S., Azari, N., Cheghamirza, K., and Mansoorifar, S. 2014. Changes of Seedling Growth and Ion Uptake of Chickpea Genotypes under Salt Stress Condition. Journal of Applied Environmental and Biological Sciences 4 (3): 266-272.
15. Joner, E. J., and Johansen, A. 2000. Phosphatas activity of external hyphae of two arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi. Mycological Research 104: 81-86.
16. Kamaei, R. 2014. Effects of plant species and biological, chemical fertilizers and manure on mycorrhiza infectivness under greenhouse conditions. M.Sc. thesis of Faculty of Agriculture. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (in Persian with English abstract).
17. Kari Dolatabadi, H., and MohamadiGoltapeh, E. 2010. In vivo biological activity of Piriformosporaindica, Sebacinavermifera and Trichoderma spp. against Fusarium wilt of lentil. Plant Protection Journal 2 (2): 127-143. (in Persian with English abstract).
18. Khosrojerdi, M., Shahsavani, Sh., Gholipor, M., and Asghari, H. R. 2013. Effect of rhizobium and mycorrhizal fungi inoculation on some nutrient uptake by chickpea at different levels of iron sulfate fertilizer. Iranian Journal of Crop Production 6 (2): 71-87. (in Persian with English abstract).
19. Koocheki, A., Zand, E., Banayan, M., RezvaniMoghadam, P., MahdaviDamghani, A., Jami Alahmadi, M., and Vesal, S. 2005. Plant Eco-physiology. Vol. 2. Publications of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (in Persian).
20. Kumar, V., Sahai, V., and Bisaria, V. S. 2011. High-density spore production of Piriformosporaindica, a plant growth-promoting endophyte, by optimization of nutritional and cultural parameters. Bio resource Technology 102: 3169-3175.
21. Lemaire, G., and Gastal, F. 1997. N uptake and distribution in plant canopies. In: Lemaire G, ed. Diagnosis on the nitrogen status in crops. Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag, 3-43.
22. Lemaire, G., and Gastal, F. 2009. Quantifying crop response to nitrogen deficiency and avenues to improve nitrogen use efficiency. In: Sadras, V., Calderini, D. (Eds.), Crop Physiology. Elsevier Inc. pp: 171-211.
23. Mansoorifar, S., Shaban, M., Ghobadi, M., and Sabaghpoor, S. H. 2012. Physiological characteristics of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) cultivars under drought stress and nitrogen fertilizer as starter. Iranian Journal of Pulses Research 3 (1): 101-110. (in Persian with English abstract).
24. Mozafar, A., Jansa, J., Ruh, R., Anken, T., Sanders, I., and Frossard, E. 2001. Functional diversity of AMF co-existing in agricultural soil subjected to different tillage. Proceeding of the Third International Conference of mycorrhizas. July 8-13, Adelaide, South Australia.
25. Namvar, P. 2014. Evaluation of effects of Piriformosporaindica on nitrogen and phosphorus uptake in corn. M.Sc. thesis of Faculty of Agriculture. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (in Persian with English abstract).
26. Nazami, A., Pouramir, F., Momeni, S., Porsa, H., Ganjeali, A., and Bagheri, A. 2012. Evaluation of asubset of chickpea germplasm collection of the Ferdowsi University of Mashhad Seed Bank. Kabuli type chickpea. Iranian Journal of Pulses Research 3 (1): 17-30. (in Persian with English abstract).
27. Olsen, S. R., and Sommers, L. E. 1982. Phosphorus, PP: 403-430, In: Page A.L. ed. Methods of soil analysis, part 2, Chemical and Microbiological properties, Soil Science Society of American Journal, Madison.
28. Singh, D. N., Massod Ali, R. I., and Basu, P. S. 2000. Genetic variation in dry matter partitioning in shoot and root influences of chickpea to drought. 3rd International Crop Science Congress 2000. Hamburg Germany.
29. Singh, U. 2005. Integrated nitrogen fertilization for intensive and sustainable agriculture. Journal of Crop Improvement 15: 259-287.
30. Solaiman, A. R. M., Rabbani, M. G., and Moll, M. N. 2005. Effects of inoculation of Rhizobium and arbuscular mycorrhiza, poultry litter, nitrogen, and phosphorus on growth and yield in chickpea. Korean Journal of Crop Science 50: 256-261.
31. Talebi, R., Ensafi, M. H., Baghebani, N., and Karami, E. 2013. Physiological responses of chickpea (Cicer arietinum) genotypes to drought stress. Environmental and Experimental Biology 11: 9-15.
32. Verma, S., Varma, A., Rexer, K., Kost, G., Sarbhoy, A., Bisen, P., Butehorn, B., and Franken, P. 1998. Piriformosporaindica, gen: A new root-colonizing fungus. Mycologia 95: 896-903.
33. Zaidi, A., Khan, M. S., and Amil, M. 2003. Interactive effects of rhizotrophic microorganisms on yield and nutrient uptake of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). European Journal of Agronomy 19: 15-21.