1. Alizade, Y., Koocheki, A., and Nassiri Mahallati, M. 2009. Evaluation of radiation use efficiency of intercropping of bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) and herb sweet basil (Ocimum basilicum L.). Journal of Agroecology 2 (1): 605-705. (in Persian).
2. Ashraf, M., Qasim, A., and Zafar, I. 2006. Effect of nitrogen application rate on the content and composition of oil, essential oil and minerals in black cumin (Nigella sativa L.) Seeds. Science of Food and Agriculture 86: 871-876. (in Persian).
3. Delogu, G., Cattivelli, L., Pecchioni, N., De Flacis, D., Maggiore, T., and Stanca, A. M. 1998. Uptake and agronomic efficiency of nitrogen in winter barley and winter wheat. European Journal of Agronomy 9: 11-20.
4. Dobermann, A. 2006. Nitrogen use efficiency in cereal systems. Available at: http//www. Regional.org .au/asa/2006/plenary/soil/dobermann. Accessed 12 June 2011.
5. Ghanbari, A., Ghadiri, H., Ghaffari Moghadam, M., and Safari, M. 2010. Evalution of Corn (Zea mays) Squash (Cucurbita sp.) Intercropping System and Their Effects on Weed Control. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Science 41 (1): 43-55. (in Persian).
6. Hamzeyi, J., and Seyedi, M. 2012. Determine the most appropriate combination of Intercropping wheat and canola based on agronomy index, total yield and land equivalent ratio. Journal of Crop Production and Processing 2 (5): 109-119. (in Persian).
7. Harper, L. A., Sharpe, R. R., Langdale, G. W., and Giddens, J. E. 1987. Nitrogen cycling in a wheat crop: Soil, plant and aerial nitrogen transport. Agronomy Journal 79: 965-973.
8. Huggins, D. R., and Pan, W. L. 1993. Nitrogen efficiency component analysis: an evaluation of cropping system differences in productivity. Agronomy Journal 85: 898-905.
9. Jahan, M. 2005. Ecological aspects of intercropping of chamomile (Chamomilla Marticaria L.) and Marigold (Calendula officinalis L.) along with manure. Master degree thesis in agronomy, Faculty of Agriculture, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (in Persian).
10. Jamshidi, Kh., Mazaheri, D., Majnoon Hosseini, N., Rahimiyan Mashhadi, H., and Peyghambari, A. 2011. Investigation of Corn/Cowpea Intercropping Effect on Suppresing the Weeds. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Sciences 42 (2): 233-241. (in Persian).
11. Javanshir, A., Dabagh Mohamadi Nasab, A., Hamidi, A., and Gholipour, M. 2000. Intercropping ecology. Jahad Daneshgahi, Mashhad. (in Persian).
12. Koochaki, A., Fallahpour, F., Khorramdel, S., and Jafari, L. 2014. Intercropping wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) with canola (Brassica napus L.) and their effects on yield, yield components, weed density and diversity. Journal of Agroecology 6 (1):11-20. (in Persian).
13. Koochaki, A., Fallahpour, F., Khorramdel, S., and Rostami, L. 2009. Effect of row intercropping wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) with canola (Brassica napus L.) on the yield. First National Conference on Oilseeds. (in Persian).
14. Koocheki, A., Gholami, A., Mahdavi Damghani, A., and Tabrizi, L. 2005. Principles of organic agriculture. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad Press. (in Persian).
15. Lopez-Bellido, L., Lopez-Bellido, R. J., and Redondo, R. 2005. Nitrogen efficiency in wheat under rainfed Mediterranean conditions as affected by split nitrogen application. Field Crops Research 94: 86-97.
16. Lopez-Bellido, R. J., and Lopez-Bellido, L. 2001. Efficiency of nitrogen in wheat under Mediterranean condition: effect of tillage, crop rotation and N fertilization. Field Crops Research 71: 31-64.
17. Mahale, M. M., Nevase, V. B., and Chavan, P. G. 2008. Yield of sesame (Sesamum indicum) and groundnut (Arachis hypogaea) as influenced by different. Intercropping ratios and sulphur levels. Legume Research 31: 268-271.
18. Mahler, R. L., Koehler, F. E., and Lutcher, L. K. 1994. Nitrogen source, timing of application and placement: Effects on winter wheat production. Agronomy Journal 86: 637-642.
19. Malakouti, M. J., and Sepehr, A. 2003. Optimum nutrition in oilseeds: an effective step in achieving self-sufficiency in oil. Khaniran, Tehran. (in Persian).
20. Mazaheri, D. 1993. Intercropping. Tehran University Press. (in Persian).
21. Moll, R. H., Kamprath, E. J., and Jackson, W. A. 1982. Analysis and interpretation of factors which contribute to efficiency of nitrogen utilization. Agronomy Journal 74: 562-564.
22. Moynihan, M., and Simmons, S. R. 1996. Intercropping annual medic with conventional height and semi dwarf barley grown for grain. Agronomy Journal 88: 823-828.
23. Pinedo-Vasquez, M., Padoch, C., McGrath, D., and Ximenes, T. 2000. Biodiversity as a product of smallholders’ strategies for Overcoming changes in their natural and social landscapes: A report prepared by the unu/plec Amazonia cluster. PLEC News and Views.
24. Poggio, S. L. 2005. Structure of weed communities occurring in monoculture and intercropping of field pea and barley. Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment 109: 48-58.
25. Rahimizadeh, M., Zare Feizabadi, A., and Kashani, V. 2011. Investigation of nitrogen use efficiency in wheat-based double cropping systems under different rate of nitrogen and return of crop residue. Iran Agricultural Research 9 (2): 211-221. (in Persian with English abstract).
26. Rezvani Moghadam, P., and Seyedi, M. 2014. The role of organic and biological fertilizers in phosphorus and potassium uptake by Nigella sativa. Horticultural Sciences 28 (1): 43-53. (in Persian).
27. Salvagiotti, F., Castellarin, J. M., Miralles, D. J., and Pedrol, H. M. 2009. Sulfur fertilization improves nitrogen use efficiency in wheat by increasing nitrogen uptake. Field Crops Research 113: 170-177.
28. Seyedi, M., Rezvani Moghadam, P., and Nasiri Mahalati, M. 2013. Use efficiency and nitrogen harvest index in Nigella Sativa in different periods of weed competition. Plant Production Research 20 (1): 141-156. (in Persian).
29. Svecnjak, Z., and Rengel, Z. 2006. Nitroge utilization efficiency in canola cultivars at grain harvest. Plant and Soil 283: 229-307.
30. Toosi, P., Esfahani, M., Rabiei, M., and Rabiei, B. 2011. Effect of Concentration and Time of Supplementary Nitrogen Fertilizer Application on Yield and NUE of Rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) as a Second Crop in Paddy Field. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Science 42 (2): 387-396. (in Persian with English abstract).
31. Vandermeer, J. H. 1992. The ecology of intercropping. Cambridge University Press.
32. Zulfiqar, A. M., Malik, A., and Akhtar Cheema, M. 2000. Studies on determining a suitable canola-wheat intercropping pattern. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology 2: 42-44.