1. Amin Gafouri, A., Rezvani Moghddam, P., and Nasiri Mehallati, M. 2010. Effect of organic manure on yield and yield components of Ricinus sativus. First national congress of sustainable agriculture and development and safe crop production. Isfahan. https://www.civilica.com/Paper-SACP01-SACP01_244.html. (in Persian).
2. Ardakani, M. R. 2005. Ecology. Tehran University. 340 pp (in Persian).
3. Arancon, N., Edwards, C. A., Bierman, P., Metzger, J. D., and Lucht, C. 2005. Effects of vermicomposts produced from cattle manure, food waste and paper waste on the growth and yield of peppers in the field. Pedobiologia 49 (4): 297-306.
1. Atiyeh, R. M., Subler, S., Edwards, C. A., Bachman, G., Metzger, J. D., and Shuster, W. 2000. Effects of vermicompost and compost on plant growth horticultural container media and soil. Pedobiologia 44: 579-590.
2. Azimzadeh, S. M. 2013. Study on replacement probability of composted organic manure with chemical fertilizer in Safflower organic farming. International Journal of Agricultural Research and Crop Science 6 (18): 1304-1311.
3. Azimzadeh, S. M. 2015. Soil physical properties after two years application of organic fertilizers in Safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L) planting. nternational Journal of Farming and Allied Sciences 4 (4): 341-351.
4. Azimzadeh, S. J., Koocheki, A. R., and Nasiri Mehallati, M. 2014. Study on replacement probability of organic with chemical fertilizers in Canola (Brassica napus) under two deficit and full irrigation conditions. International Journal of Agricultural Research and Crop Science 7 (3): 115-122.
5. Barker, A. V., and Bryson, G. M. 2006. Comparisons of compost with low or high nutrient status for growth of plants in containers communication. Soil Science and plant Analyses 37 (9): 1303-1319.
6. Cavender, N. D., Atiye, R. M., and Knee, M. 2003. Vermicompost stimulates mycorrhizal colonization of roots of Sorghum bicolor at the expense of plant growth. Pedobiologia 47: 85-89.
7. Dabney, S. M., Delgado, J. A., and Eeves, D. W. 2001. Using winter cover crops to improve soil and water quality. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis 32 (7): 1221-1250.
8. Fallahi, F., Koucheki, A. R., and Rezvani Moghadam, P. 2008. Evaluation of the effect of organic manure on quantitative indices, essence and Kamazoline in medicinal plant of German matricaria. Agricultural researches: water, soil and plant in agriculture 8 (1): 157-168. (in Persian).
9. Jahan, M., Behzad Amiri, M., Aghavani Shajari, M., and Tahami, M. K. 2013. Study on quantitative and qualitative production of Pumpkin paper skin (Cucurbita pepo L.) under the effect of winter cover crop of lathyrus (Lathyrus sativus) and Iranian trifilium (Trifolium resopinatum) inoculation with rhyzobacter and a application of organic fertilizer. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Research 11 (2): 337-356. (in Persian).
10. Jat, R. S., and Ahlawat, I. P. S. 2004. Effect of vermicompost, biofertilizer and phosphorus on growth, yield and nutrient uptake by gram (Cicer arietinum) and their residual effect on fodder maize (Zea mays). Indian Journal of Agricultural sciences 74 (7): 359-361.
11. Kaviani, A., Liaghat, A., Sohrabi, T., and Afshar Asl, M. 2008. Evaluation of Nitrate leaching trend to the under rhizosphere region in Karaj fields with application of geographical information system. Agriculture journal, course 10 (7): 150-113. (in Persian).
12. Khajehpoor, L. V. 2004. Industrial plants (Second edition). Jihad of Mashhad University Press. Iran. (in Persian).
13. Lal, R. 1995. The role of residues management in sustainable agricultural systems. Journal of Sustainable Agricultural 5 (4): 51-76.
14. Mamo, M., Rosen, C. J., Halbach, T. R., and Moncrief, J. F. 1998. Corn yield and nitrogen uptake in sandy soils amended with municipal solid waste compost. Journal of production Agriculture 11 (4): 469-475.
15. Mallakooti, M. J., and Tehrani, M. 1999. Micronutrient effect on increasing of Yield and quality of agricultural production. Tarbiat Moddarres University Publication. Tehran. 292PP. (in Persian).
16. Marcote, L., Hernandez, T., Garcia, C., and Polo, A. 2001. Influence one or two successive annual application of organic fertilizers on the enzyme activity of a soil under barley cultivation. Bioresource Technology 79 (2): 147-154.
17. Mehrafrid, S., Azimzadeh, S. M., and Kourosh, E. 2014. Effects of municipal waste compost and irrigation regimes on yield and yield components of Safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L). International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences 8 (3): 373-379.
18. Naraki, F. 2001. Safflower. Agricultural Research, Education and Extension Organization. Extension department. (in Persian).
19. Pieri, C. 1995. Long term soil management experiments in semiarid Francophone Africa. In: Lal, R. and Stewart, B.A. (eds). Soil Management: experimental basis for sustainability and environmental quality 225-266.
20. Rezvani Moghadam, P., Bakhshayi, S., Ghafouri, A., and Khorramdel, S. 2009. Effect of Biological and vermicompost fertilizers on quantitative features of medicinal plant of sweet fennel. Scientific congress of development of Industry of Iran medicinal plant. Tehran. (in Persian).
21. Rezvani Moghadam, P., Mohamad Abadi, A. A., and Moradi, R. A. 2010. Evaluation of the effect of manure and chemical fertilizers on yield and yield components of Sesame plant in different plant densities. Agricultural ecology journal 2 (2): 256-265. (in Persian).
22. Robinson, C. A., Cruse, R. M., and Kohler, K. A. 1994. Soil management. In: Hatfield. J.L. and Karlen, D.L. (eds). Sustainable agriculture systems 109-134.
23. Salehabadi, G., Azimzadeh, S. M., and Tatari, M. 2015. Effect of organic fertilizers on cucumber yield. International Journal of Agricultural Research and Crop Science 7 (11) 808-814.
24. Saeed Nejad, A. H., and Rezvani Moghadam, P. 2010. Evaluation of consumption of compost, vermicompost and manure fertilizers on yield, yield components of Cumin and essence percentage. Horticulture sciences journal. 24 (2): 142-148. (in Persian).
25. Siadat, S. A., and Moradi telavat, M. R. 2011. Practical aspects of organic farming. Agricultural Extension and Education publication. Tehran. (in Persian).
26. Singer, J. W., Kohler, K. A., Liebman, M., Richard, T. L., Cambardella, C. A., and Buhler, D. D. 2004. Tillage and compost affect yield of corn, soybean, and wheat and soil fertility. Agronomy Journal 96 (2): 531-537.
27. Stewart, B. A., and Burnett, E. 1987. Water conservation technology in rain fed and dry land agriculture. In: Jordan, W.R. (Ed.). Water and Water policy in World food supplies. Texas. AQM Univ., College Station. Pp: 355-359.
28. Sumner, M. E. 2000. Beneficial use of effluents, wastes, and biosolids. Communication in Soil and Plant Analyses 31: 1701-1715.