1. Abder- sabour, M. F., and Abo-seoud, M. A. 1996. Effected of organic waste compost addition on sesam growth yield and chemical composition. Agriculture Ecosystems Environment 6: 157-164.
2. Ahlawt, I. R., Singh, A., and Sharma, R. P. 1985. Water and nitrogen management in wheat-lentil intercropping system under late-season condition. Agricultural Science 105: 697-701.
3. Anwar, M. D., Patra, D., Chand, S., Alpesh, K., Naqri, A., and Khahuja, S. 2005. Effect of organic manure and inorganic fertilizer on growth, herb, oil yield, nutrient Accumulation and oil quality of French basil. Communications in Soil Science and plant Analysis 36: 1737-1746.
4. Asgharipor, M. R., and Khatami pour, M. 2013. Evaluation the impact of manure on yield and weed control in intercropping millet and mung bean. Agricultural Crop Management Journal 15 (1): 175-190. (in Persian with English abstract).
5. Bremner, J. M. 1996. Total nitrogen. Methods of Soil Analysis, Part 3: Chemical Methods; Spad, D. L and et al; Soil Science Society of America: Madison, Wisconsin.1085-1121.
6. Eskandari, H., and Ghanbari, A. 2011. The evaluation of competing and complementary components of mixed cropping of maize and cowpea. Journal of Sustainable Agricultural production 21 (2): 68-75. (in Persian with English abstract).
7. GhalehSefidi, M. 2011. Evaluation of drought stress and different levels of composting manure end of the period on some organic characteristics of sesame (Sesamumindicum L.) in Khuzestan. Master Thesis Agriculture. University of Khozestan. (in Persian with English abstract).
8. Ghanbari, A. 2003. Intercropped wheat (Triticumaestivum) and bean (Viciafaba) as a low–input forage. Ph. D. thesis. Wye College, University of London. London.
9. HallajNia, A., HaghNia, G. H., and Khorasani, R. 2006. The effect of organic matter on soil phosphorus in calcareous. Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources 10 (4): 121-132. (in Persian with English abstract).
10. Jeybal, H., and Kupposwany, G. 2001. Recycling of organic wastes for the production of vermi compost in rice-legume cropping system and soil fertility. European Journal of Agronomy 15: 153-170.
11. Kiani, S. 2013. Evaluation the Forage intercropping barley (Hordeum vulgar L.) and fennel (Foeniculum vulgare L.) in different levels of nitrogen. Master Thesis Agriculture. University of Khozestan. (in Persian with English abstract).
12. Li, W., Li, L., Sun, J., Guo, T., Zhang, F., Bao, X., Peng, A., and Tang, C. 2005. Effects of intercropping and nitrogen application on nitrate present in the profile of an orthicanthrosol in northwest china. Agricultural Ecosystem and Environment 105: 483-491.
13. Lithourgidis, A. S., Vasikoglou, I. B., Dhima, K. V., Dordas, C. A., and Yiakoulaki, M. D. 2011. Forage yield and quality of common Vetch mixtures with Oat and Triticale in two seeding ratios. Field Crops Research 99: 106-113.
14. MirHashemi, S. M., Koocheki, A., Parsa, M., and NassiriMahallati, M. 2009. Evaluation of growth indices of ajowan and fenugreek in pure culture and intercropping based on organic agriculture. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 7 (2): 685-694. (in Persian with English abstract).
15. Mohammad Abadi, A., Rezvani-Moghaddam, P., Fallahi, J., and Boromand Rezazadeh, Z. 2011. Evaluation organic and chemical fertilizer on quality and quantity fenugreek (Trigonellafoenum-graecum L.) Forage. Journal of Agronomy 3 (1): 94-105. (in Persian with English abstract).
16. Olsen, S. R., and Sommers, L. E. 1982. Phosphorus. Pp. 403-431. In: Page, A. L. (ED), Methods of soil analysis, Part 2, American Society of Agronomy, Madison, Wis.
17. Poggio, S. L. 2005. Structure of weed communities occurring in mono culture and intercropping of field pea and barley. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment 109: 45-58.
18. Raeisi, N., Vakili, M. A., Sarhadi, J., TorkiNejad, F. 2015. The effect of manure, iron and zinc on yield and cumin (Cuminumcyminum L.). Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research Iran 31 (1): 138-139. (in Persian with English abstract).
19. Ronaghi, A., Chakrol-hosseini, M., and Karimian, N. 2002. Growth and chemical composition of corn as affected by phosphorus and iron. Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources 6: 91-102.
20. Ross, S. M., King, J. R., O Donovan, J. T., and Spaner, D. 2005. The productivity of oats and berseem clover intercrops. I. Primary growth characteristics and forage quality at four densities of oat. Grass and Forage Science 60: 74-86.
21. Shirani, H., Hajabasi, M. A., Afyuni, M., and Hemmat, A. 2002. Effect of farmyard manure and tillage system on soil physical properties and corn yield in central Iran. Soil and Tillage Research 68: 101-108.
22. SoleimaniAbiat, M., MoradiTelavat, M. R., Siadat, S. A., Kouchekzadeh, A., and Ashraghinejad, M. 2015. Evaluation of grain yield and dry matter remobilization of barley (Hordeumvulgare L.) in planting pattern and seeding rate treatments. Cereal Research 5 (1): 95-106. (in Persian with English abstract).
23. Sullivan, P. 2003. Applying the principle of sustainable farming. ATTRA national sustainable agriculture information service. Tehran Jehad Daneshgahi Press. 45 pp.
24. Tavasoli, A., Ganbari, A., Ahmadi, M. M., and Heydari M. 2010. Effect of fertilizer and manure on yield and grain millet and beans in intercropping. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 8 (2): 203-212. (in Persian with English abstract).
25. Tavassoli, A., Ghanbari, A., Ramazan, D., and MosaviNik, S. M. 2010. Effect of organic and chemical fertilizers on the quantitative and qualitative characteristics of pearl millet (Panicummiliaceum L.) and red beans (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) in mixed Cultures. Ecophysiology of Crops and Weeds. (Agricultural Sciences). 4 (15): 1-15.
26. Willey, R. W. 1990. Resources use in intercropping systems. Journal of Agriculture Water Management 17: 215- 231.
27. Yolcu, H., Gunes, A., Dasci, M., Turan, M., and Serin, Y. 2010. The effects of solid, liquid and combined cattle manure applications on the yield, quality and mineral contents of common vetch and barley intercropping mixture. Ecology 19: 71-81.
28. Zamani Bab Gohari, J., Afioni, M., KhoshGoftarManesh, A., and EshghiZadeh, H. 2010. The impact of factory wastewater, municipal soild waste compost and cow manure on soil properties and yield of corn. Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Soil and Water Sciences 14 (54):153-165. (in Persian with English abstract).