1. Baker, N. R., and Rosenquist, E. 2004. Applications of chlorophyll fluorescence can improve crop production strategies: an examination of future possibilities. Journal of Experimental Botany 55: 1607-1621.
2. Clement, J. M. A. M., and Van Hasselt, P. R. 1996. Chlorophyll fluorescence as a parameter for frost hardiness in winter wheat: a comparison with other hardiness parameters. Phyton (Horn, Austria) 36 (1): 29-56.
3. Dai, F., Zhou, M., and Zhang, G. 2007. The change of chlorophyll fluorescence parameters in winter barley during recovery after freezing shock and as affected by cold acclimation and irradiance. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry 45: 915-921.
4. Dashti, M., Kafi, M., Tavakkoli, H., Mirza, M., and Nezami, A. 2015. Effects of freezing stress on Morpho-physiological indices and chlorophyll fluorescence of Salvia leriifolia Benth. Seedlings. Iranian Journal of Plant Research 28 (5): 962-973.
5. Dobrowski, S. Z., Pushnik, P. J., Tejada, J. C., and Ustin, S. L. 2005. Simple reflectance indices track heat and water stress-induced changes in steady-state chlorophyll fluorescence at the canopy scale. Remote Sensing Environment 97: 403-414.
6. Gray, G. R., Chauvin, L. P., Sarhan, F., and Huner, N. P. A. 1997. Cold acclimation and freezing tolerance: a complex interaction of light and temperature. Plant Physiology 114: 467-474.
7. Jalilian, A., Mazaheri, D., Tavakkol Afshari, R., Abdollahian-Noghabi, H., Rahimian, H., and Ahmadi, A. 2002. Effect of freezing damage at seedling stage in different sugar beet cultivars. Iranian Journal of Crop Science 10: 400-415. (in Persian with English abstract).
8. Majdi, M., Karimzadeh, G., and Mahfoozi, S. 2007. Effects of low temperature and exogenous calcium on the quantum efficiency of photosystem II (Fv/Fm) and relative content of chlorophyll in cold susceptible and tolerant wheat cultivars. Pajouhesh Sazandegi 77: 175-181. (in Persian with English abstract).
9. Nasiri Mahallati, M., Koocheki, A., Rezvani Moghadam, P., and Beheshti, A. 2007. Agroecology. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad press. (in Persian with English abstract).
10. Neuner, G., and Larcher, W. 1990. Determination of differences in chilling susceptibility of two soybean varieties by means of in vivo chlorophyll fluorescence measurement. Crop Science 167: 73-80.
11. Nezami, A., Borzooei, A., Jahani, M., Azizi, M., and Sharif, A. 2007. Electrolyte leakage as an indicator of freezing injury in colza (Brassica napus L.). Iranian Field Crop Research 1: 167-175. (in Persian with English abstract).
12. Oliveira, J. G., Alves, P. C. A., and Vitoria, A. P. 2009. Alterations in chlorophyll a fluorescence, pigment concentrations and lipid peroxidation to chilling temperature in coffee seedlings. Environmental and Experimental Botany 67: 71-76.
13. Petite, A. M., Rueda, A. M., and Lacuesta, M. 2005. Effect of cold storage treatments and transplanting stress on gas exchange, chlorophyll fluorescence and survival under water limiting conditions of Pinus radiata stock-types. European Journal of Forest Research 124: 73-82.
14. Rinaldi, M., and Vonella, A. V. 2006. The response of autumn and spring sown sugar beet (Beta vulgaris) to irrigation in Southern Italy: Water and radiation use efficiency. Field Crop Research 95: 103-114.
15. Scott, R. K., English, S. D., Wood, D. W., and Unsworth, M. H. 1973. The yield of sugar beet in relation to weather and length of growing season. The Journal of Agricultural Science 81: 339-347.
16. Strauss, A. J., Kruger, G. H. J., Strasser, R. J., and Heerden, P. D. R. 2006. Ranking of dark chilling tolerance in soybean genotypes probed by the chlorophyll a fluorescence transient O-J-I-P. Environment and Experimental Botany 56: 147-157.