1. Ahmad abadi, Z., Ghajar sepanlo, M., and Bahmanyar, M. A. 2011. Effect of vermico mpost application on amount of micro elements in soil and the content in the medicinal plant of Borage (Borago officinalis). Journal of Agriculture 13 (2): 1-12. (in Persian with English abstract).
2. Austenson, H. M., and Lenren, E. N. 1969. Effect of direction of seeding on yields of Barley and Oats. Journal of Plant Science 49: 417-420.
3. Azimzadeh, S. M., and Azimzadeh, S. J. 2013. Effect of Nitroxin biofertilizer and Nitrogen chemical fertilizer yield and yield components of Rapeseed (Brassica napus L.). Intl Journal Agricultural Crop Science 6 (18): 1284-1291. (in Persian with English abstract).
4. Bisheshwor, P. P., Komal, B. B., Madan, Raj B., Shrawan Kumar, S., Resham, B. T., and Tanka Prasad, K. 2013. Effect of row spacing and direction of sowing on yield and yield attributing characters of wheat cultivated. Journal Agricultural Science 7: 309-316.
5. Carruthers, K., Prithiviraj, B., Cloutier, D., Martin, R. C., and Smith, D. L. 2000. Intercropping corn with soybean, lupin and forages yield component responses. European Journal of Agronomy 12 (2): 103-115.
6. Enneking, D., and Maxted, N. 1995. Narbon bean (Vicia narbonensis L.). Evolution of Crop Plants. Smartt Journal. Simmonds N.W., Longman: London, pp: 316-321.
7. Fazeli -Rostampoor M., Seghatoleslami, M. J., and Mousavi, Gh. R. 2011. Effect of water stress and polymer (superjazeb A200) on yield and water use efficiency of corn (Zea mays L.) in Birjand region. Journal of Agronomy 2 (1): 11-19. (in Persian with English abstract).
8. Kocabas, I., Kaplan, M., Kurkcuoglu, M., and Baser, K. H. C. 2010. Effects of different organic manure applications on the essential oil components of Turkish sage (Salvia fruticosa mill). Asian Journal of chemistry 22 (2): 1599-1605.
9. Koocheki, A., Hoseini, M., and Dezfoli, A. 2008. Constant Agriculture. Mashhad university publications.
10. Kohestani, Sh., Asgari, N., and Maghsori, K. 2009. Assessment effects of super absorbent hydro gels on corn yield (Zea mays L.) under drought stress condition. Journal of water science Iran 3 (5): 71-78. (in Persian).
11. Mahotchi -Hossin -zade A. 2014. Effect of Fertilizer Nitrogen and nitroxin bio- fertilizer on some of adjectives (Zea mays L.). Journal Science Khoshetallaee 46-49. (in Persian).
12. Moazen Ghamsari, B., Akbari, Gh., Zohoran, M., and Nikniaii, A. 2009. Yield and growth index plant (Zea mays L) under effect application on amount of super absorbent under drought stress condition. Iranian Journal Crop Science 40 (3):1-8. (in Persian).
13. Nadi, A., Zamani-Noori, A. R., and Yousefi-Rad, M. 2013. Effects of nitroxine on crop traits under drought stress.2nd National conference on new concepts in Agriculture. Islamic Azad University, Department of Agronomy. Saveh, Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
14. Nasiri, M., Alizade, Sh., Barari, D., and Nasiri, S. 2008. Study on the effect of planting directions (North-South and East-West) with transplanter machine on yield and yield components of different rice cultivars. Pajouhesh & Sazandegi, 78 pp: 118-124.
15. Oşvat Marius, A. 2014. Influence of Seed direction on yield and water use efficiency at maize crop in the condition of eroded slope from north western part of romanla. Analele Universităţii din Oradea, Fascicula Protecţia Mediului 4 (2): 109-118.
16. Rastegar, M. A. 2005. Agriculture Forage crops. Noorpardazan publications.
17. Salehi, M., Haghnazari, A., Shekari, F., and Baleseni, H. 2007. Evaluation of Relationship between Different Traits in Lentils (Lens culinaris Medik). Journal WSS - Isfahan University of Technology 11 (41): 205-216. (in Persian with English abstract).
18. Salmani biary, E., Taheri, Gh., Ajamnorouzi, H., Safarzad, Y., and Rayej, H. 2010. Effect of Different Ratio of Nitroxin Biofertilizer and Urea on Yield and Yield Components in Wheat Cultivars. The fifth Conference of new ideas in the Islamic Azad University, Isfahan, Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
19. Somnathjha, V. K., Sehgal, and Subbarao, Y. V. 2012. Effect of Direction of Sowing and Crop Phenotype on Radiation Inter ception, Use Efficiency Growth and Productivity of Mustard (Brassica juncea L.). Journal of Agricultural Physics 12 (1): 37-43.
20. Yazdi samadi, B., Rezaei, A. M., and Valyzadeh, M. 1997. The statistical designs in agricultural research. Tehran university publications.
21. Yousefi fard, Y., Assareh, A., and Kalhor, M. 2011. The effect of superattractive using on practive and the parts of practice on single cross corn grai 704 at lorestan weather condition. Journal of water science and engineering 1 (3):7-16. (in Persian with English abstract).
22. Yousefpoor, Z., and Yadavi, A. R. 2014. Effect of Biological and Chemical Fertilizers of Nitrogen and Phosphorus on Quantitative and Qualitative Yield of Sunflower. Journal of Agronomy science and abiding Productivity. (in Persian).
23. Zahir, A. Z., Arshad, M., and Frankenberger, W. F. 2004. Plant growth promoting rhizobacteria: Applications and perspectives in agriculture. Advances in Agronomy 81: 97-168.