1. Ahmadi, M., and Bahrani, M. J. 2009. Yield and yield components of rapeseed as influenced by water stress at different growth stages and nitrogen levels. American Eurasian Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences 5: 755-761.
2. Amini, A., Rajaie, M., and Farsinezhad, K. 2014. Effects of different plant residue under different tillage practices on yield and yield components of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Journal of Plant Ecophysiology 16: 27-37.
3. Asadi Khoshkhoei, A., and Hemat, A. 2002. The effect of tillage on yield management standing remains barley on forage yield corn. Proceedings of the Second National Congress of Agricultural Engineering and Mechanization. Tehran.
4. Balota, E. L., Colozzi-Filho, A., Andrade, D. S., and Richard, P. D. 2003. Microbial biomass in soils under different tillage and crop rotation systems. Biology and Fertility of Soils 38: 15-20
5. Barzegar, A. R., Hashemi, A. M., Herbert, S. J., and Asoodar, M. 2004. Interactive effects of tillage system and soil water content aggregate size distribution for seedbed preparation in Fluvisols southwest Iran. Soil and Tillage Research 78: 45-52.
6. Chegeni, M., Ansari-dust, Sh., and Eskandari, H. 2014. Effect of Tillage Methods and Residuals Management on Some Physical Properties of Soil to Achieve Sustainable Agriculture. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture and Production Science 24: 31-40.
7. Dala, R. C., and Mayer, R. J. 1986. Long-term trends in fertility of soils under continuous cultivation and cereal cropping in southem Queensland. II. Total organic carbon and its rate of loss from the soil profile. Australian Journal of Soil Research 24: 281-292.
8. Emam, Y. 2003. Cereal crops. (1th ed). Shiraz University. pp 190.
9. Emam, Y., Kheradnam, M., Bahrani, M. G., Asad, M. T., and Ghadiri, H. 2000. The effects of residue management on the grain yield and its components of winter wheat in continuous irrigated wheat cropping. Iranian Journal Agriculture Science 31: 839-850
10. Frye, W. W., Blevins, R. L., and Smith, M. A. 2003. Cover crops in conservation tillage: benefits and liabilities. Agronomy Journal 22: 145-171.
11. Helm, V. 2005. Conservation tillage: corn, grain sorghum, and wheat in Dallas County, Texas. Soil and Tillage Research 23: 356-366.
12. Hydari, A., and Jaafari, A. 2002. The effect of corn residue management and tillage depth on wheat yield. Agricultural Machinery Engineering Proceedings of the National Congress of Mechanization. Tehran, Iran.
13. Katsvairo, T., Cox, W. J., and Van, E. H. 2002. Tillage and rotation effects on soil physical characteristics. Agronomy Journal 94: 299-304.
14. Krupinsky, J. M., Tanaka, D. L., Merrill, S. D., and Liebig, M. A. 2005. Crop sequence effects of 10 crops in the northern Great Plains. Journal of Agricultural Systems 88: 227-244.
15. Lampurlanes, J., Angas, P., and Martines, C. 2001. Root growth soil water content and yield of barely under different tillage systems on two soils in semiarid conditions. Field Crops Research 69: 27-40.
16. Lapen, D. R., Topp, G. C., Edwards, M. E., Gregorich, E. G., and Cumin, W. E. 2004. Combination cone penetration resistance/ water content instrumentation to evaluated cone penetration- water content relationships in tillage research. Soil and Tillage Research 79: 51-62.
17. Listrom, G. M., Terman, G. L., Dreier, A. F., and Olson, R. A. 2001. Residual nitrate nitrogen in fertilized deep loess-derived soils. Agronomy Journal 60: 477-482.
18. Lopez, M. V., Arre, J. L., Fuentes, J. A., and Moret, M. 1997. Dynamics of surface barley residues during fallow as affected by tillage and decomposition in semiarid Aragon (NE Spain). European Journal Agronomy 23: 26-36.
19. Lopez–Bellide, L., Lopez-Bellido, R. J., Castillo, J. E., and Lopez- Bellido, F. J. 2005. Effect of tillage, crop rotation, and nitrogen fertilization on wheat under rainfed Mediterranean conditions. Agronomy Journal 92: 1054-1063.
20. Marbet, R. 2000. Differential response of wheat to tillage management systems in a semi-arid area of morocco. Field Crops Research 66: 165-174.
21. Singh, Y., Ladha, J. K., Khind, C. S., and Bueno, C. S. 2004. Effects of residue decomposition on productivity and soil fertility in rice- wheat rotation. Soil Science Society of America Journal 68: 854-864.
22. Zarea Feizabadi, A., and Azizzi, M. 2012. Effect of Different Crop Rotation Systems on Wheat Productivity in Cold Agro-Climatic Region of Khorasan-e-Razavi in Iran. Seed and Plant Production Journal 2-28 (3) 261-275.
23. Zarea Feizabadi, A., and Nourihosseini, M. 2013. Study on the variations of organic carbon and some nutrients in soil. Iranian Journal of Soil Research 27 (4): 629-643.