1. Akbari, Gh. A., Khalaj, H., Labbafi Hossenabadi, M. R., and Sabzi, H. 2012. Investigation of different bacteria Bradyrhizobium japonicum inoculation on soybean seeds quality and quantity (Glycine max (L.) Merr.). Journal of Pajohesh and Sazandegi 25 (94): 1-6. (in Persian with English abstract).
2. Ardekani, M. R., Farahbakhsh, A., Sani, B., and Khosravi, H. 2006. Efficiency of diazotroph fertilizer in sustainable soybean cropping. 9th Iranian Crop Sciences Congress, Karaj. Seed and plant improvement institute Pp 1-4. (in Persian with English abstract).
3. Asadi, S., Zavareh, M., Shokri Vahed, H., and Shahin Rokhsar, P. 2011. Effect of supplement foliar application of nitrogen and potassium on yield, grain quality and nitrogen utilization efficiency of hybrid rice c.v. Bahar-1. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 4 (3): 175-190. (in Persian with English abstract).
4. Bakhshandeh, E., Soltani, A., Zeinali, E., and Ghadiryan, R. 2013. Study of dry matter and nitrogen accumulation, remobilization and harvest index in bread and durum wheat cultivars. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 6 (1): 39-59. (in Persian with English abstract).
5. Banisaeidi, A. K. 2012. Effect of nitrogen fertilizer on grain yield components and nitrogen use efficiency sunflower cultivars (Helianthus annul L.) in Khuzestan conditions. Crop Physiology Journal 4 (15): 71-86. (in Persian with English abstract).
6. Bremner, J. M. 1996. Nitrogen total. In Methods of soil analysis. Part 3. Chemical methods. Pp: 1085-1122. Soil Science Society of America and American Statistical Association, Madison, USA.
7. Clint, H. Bain. 2005. The effect of different seeding rate on soybean yield. A Research Papar Submitted to the faculty of the University of Tennessee at Martin. Pp: 1-36.
8. Daneshmand, A. R., Shirani-Rad, A. H., Nour-Mohammadi, Gh., Zarei, G., and J. Daneshian. 2008. Effect of irrigation regiems and nitrogen levels on seed yield and seed quality of two rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) cultivars. Iraniam Journal of Crop Sciences 10 (3): 244-261. (in Persian with English abstract).
9. Dawson, J. C., Huggins. D. R., and Jones, S. S. 2008. Characterizing nitrogen use efficiency in natural and agricultural ecosystems to improve the performance of cereal crops in low-input and organic agriculture systems. Field Crops Research 107: 89-101.
10. Ebrahimi Monfared, K., and Delkhosh, B. 2011. Chemical evaluation of oils extracted from Eight New varieties of soybean. Food Technology and Nutrition 8 (1): 72-84. (in Persian with English abstract).
11. Fan, X., Li, F., Lin, F., and Kumar, D. 2004. Fertilization with a new type of coated urea: Evaluation for nitrogen efficiency and yield in winter wheat. Journal of Plant Nutrition 25: 853-865.
12. Farnia. A., and Madani, H. 2010. Effect of drought stress and different bacterial strains Rhizobium japanicum on quantitative and qualitative characteristics of soybean cultivar Clark. New Findings in Agriculture 4 (4): 391-404. (in Persian with English abstract).
13. Gharakhani Beni, H., Movahhedi Dehnavi, M., Yadavi, A., and Hashemi Jazi, S. M. 2012. Study of the Quantitative and Qualitative Traits of Four Soybean (Glycine max L.) Cultivars under Different Sowing Dates in Shahrekord Region. Journal of Crop Production and Processing 1 (2): 19-33. (in Persian with English abstract).
14. Hamzei, J., and Sarmadi, H. 2010. Effect of biological and chemical fertilizers application on yield, yield components, agronomic efficiency and nitrogen uptake in corn. Plant technology Journal 10 (2): 52-63. (in Persian with English abstract).
15. Hatami, H., Inehband, A., Azizi, M., and Dadkhah, A. 2009. Effect of N fertilizer on growth and yield of soybean at north Khorasan. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 2 (2): 25-42. (in Persian with English abstract).
16. Hojattipor, A., Jafari Haghighi, B., and Drostkar, M. 2014. Effect of biological and chemical fertilizers integration on grain yield, yield components and growth indices of wheat. Journal of Plant Ecophysiology 5 (15): 36-48. (in Persian with English abstract).
17. Koocheki, A. R., Borumand Rezazadeh, Z., Nassiri Mahallati, M., and Khorramdel, S. 2012. Evaluation of nitrogen absorption and use efficiency in relay intercropping of winter wheat and maize. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 10 (2): 327-334. (in Persian with English abstract).
18. Moghimi, F., Yousefirad, M., and Eradatmand asli, D. 2011. Effect of nitroxin on yield and yield components of safflower. 1nd National Conference Moder Topic In Agriculture, The Islamic Azad University Sari branch Pp 1-5. (in Persian with English abstract).
19. Mohsen Abadi, G. R., Khodabande, N., Arshi, Y., and Peyghambari, S. A. 2001. Effect of different levels of nitrogen fertilizer and irrigation on yield and yield components of two rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) cultivars. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 32 (4): 765-772. (in Persian with English abstract).
20. Mohseni, A. R., Khajoi nejad, Gh. R., and Mohammadi nejad, Gh. 2015. Yield and yield components reaction of soybean cultivars to inoculation by Bradyrhizobium Japonicum bacteria and nitrogen. International Journal of Plant Production 22 (1): 73- 88. (in Persian with English abstract).
21. Naderi, M. R., and Danesh Shahraki, A. R. 2011. The application of nano-technology in optimizing the formulation of chemical fertilizers. Nanotechnology 10 (4): 23-19. (in Persian with English abstract).
22. Naushad, H., Abdollahyan Noghabi, M., and Babaei, B. 2012. Effect of nitrogen and phosphorous application on the efficiency of nitrogen uptake and consumption in sugar beet (Beta vulgaris L.) Iranian Journal of Plant Protection Science 43 (3): 529-539. (in Persian with English abstract).
23. Rabie, M., and Tousikehal, P. 2011. Effects of nitrogen and potassium fertilizer levels on nitrogen use efficiency and yield of rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) as a second crop after rice in Gilan region. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 2 (3): 605-615. (in Persian with English abstract).
24. Rafeie, H. A., Agha alikhani, M., and Modares Sanavy, S. A. M. 2014 .Soybean response to nitrogen application rates in conventional, organic and integrated fertilizing system. Knowledge of Sustainable Agriculture 24 (2): 1-18. (in Persian with English abstract).
25. Rahimizadeh, M., Kashani, A., Zare Faizabadi, A., Koocheki, A. R., and Nassiri Mahallati, M. 2010. Investigation of nitogen use efficency in wheat- based double cropping systems under different rate of nitrogen and return of crop residue. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 3 (3): 125-142. (in Persian with English abstract).
26. Roshdi, M., Rezadust, S., Khalili Mahaleh, J., and Haji Hassani Asl, N. 2009. The effect of biofertilizers on yield and yield components of three varieties of oil sunflower cultivars (Helianthus annuus L.). Journal of Crop Ecophysiology 10 (3): 11-24. (in Persian with English abstract).
27. Sadat Hosseini, R., Galeshi, S., Soltani, A., Kalate, M., and Zahed, M. 2013. The effect of nitrogen rate on nitrogen use efficiency index in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) cultivars. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 11 (2): 300-306. (in Persian with English abstract).
28. Sajadi Nik, R., Yadavi, A. R., Balouchi, H. R., and Farajee, H. 2011. Effect of chemical (urea), organic (vermicompost) and biological (nitroxin) fertilizers on quantity and quality yield of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.). Journal of Agricultural and sustainable production 21 (2): 87-101. (in Persian with English abstract).
29. Sharifi, M., Mirzakhani, M., and Sajedi, N. A. 2012. Effect of nitroxin, nitrogen and manure application on yield ,nitrogen use efficiency and agronomic characteristics some sweet corn. New Findings In Agriculture 6 (2): 139-149. (in Persian with English abstract).
30. Shokuhfar, A., Shahuly, R., and Godrati, G. 2008. Soybean response to different strains of the bacterium Bradyrhizobium japonicum in the northern region of Khuzestan. Journal of Agronomy and Plant Breeding 4 (2): 81-92. (in Persian with English abstract).
31. Tagay, N., Tagay, Y., Cimirin, K. M., and Turan, M. 2008. Effect of Rhizobium inoculation sulfur and phosphorus application on yield, yield components and nutrient uptake in chich pea (Cicer aritenium L.). African Journal of Biotecnology 7 (6): 776-782.
32. Tahmasebi Zadeh, H., Madani, H., Farahani, H., Mirzakhani, M., and Farmahini, A. 2010. Effect of temperature degree, different nitrogen levels and plant density on oil yield of spring safflower. Journal of Agronomy and Plant Breeding 6 (2): 21- 33. (in Persian with English abstract).
33. Tousikehal, P., Esfahani, M., Rabiei, M., and Rabiei, B. 2011. Effect of concentration and timing of application of supplementary nitrogen fertilizer on dry matter remobilization, grain yield and yield components of rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) cv. Hayola401. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Science 13 (2): 352-367. (in Persian with English abstract).
34. Yasari, E., and Patwardhan, M. 2007. Effects of Azotobacter and Azospirillum Inoculants and Chemical Fertilizers on Growth and Productivity of Canola (Brassica napus L.). Asian Journal of Plant Sciences 6 (1): 77-82. (in Persian with English abstract).
35. Yousefpour, Z. 2012. Effect of nitrogen and phosphorus biological and chemical fertilizers on quantitative and qualitative yield of sunflower. M. Sc. Thesis. Yasouj University 132 p. (in Persian with English abstract).