1. Abotalebian, M. A., Sharifazadeh, F., Jahansour, M. R., Ahmadi, A., and Naghavi, M. R. 2008. Effect of seed priming on wheat cultivars (Triticum aestivum) of three different climates on germination, seedling establishment and yield. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Research 39 (1): 145-154. (in Persian).
2. Amiri, A., Tohidi, A., Javaheri, M., and Mohamadizadeh, Gh. 2010. Study the effect of planting time, cultivar and azetobacter on wheat (Triticum aesticum L.) yield at Bardsir region. Journal of Crops Improvment 12 (1): 11-19. (in Persian with English abstract).
3. Ashraf, M., and Foolad, M. R. 2005. Pre-sowing seed treatment-a shotgun approach to improve germination growth and crop yield under saline and none-saline conditions. Advances in Agronomy 88: 223-271.
4. Astaraei, A., and Kochaki, A. 1996. Biofertilizers application in sustainable agriculture. Mashhad Jihad Daneshgahi Publication, Mashhad. P168. (in Persian).
5. Baalbaki, R. Z., Blelk, R. A., and Tahouk, S. N. 1999. Germination and seedling development of drought tolerant and susceptible wheat (Triticum aestivum) under moisture stress. Seed Science and Technology 27: 291-302.
6. Barlow, E. W. R., and Haigh, A. M. 1987. Effect of seed priming on the emergence, growth and yield of tomatoes (Solanum lycopersicum) in the field. Acta Horticulture 200: 153-164.
7. Bar-tal, A., and Bar-Yosef, B. 1990. Pepper transplant response to root volume and nutrition in the nursery. Agronomy Journal 82: 989-995.
8. Basra, S. M. A., Farooq, M., Tabassum, R., and Ahmad, N. 2006. Evaluation of seed vigour enhancement techniques on physical and biochemical basis in coarse rice (Oryza sativa L.). Seed Science and Technology 34: 719-728.
9. Biari, A., Gholamali, A., and Rahmani, H. 2011. Effect of Different Plant Growth Promotion Bacteria (Azotobacter, Azospirillum) on Growth Parametersand Yield of Field Maize. Journal of Water and Soil 25 (1): 1-10. (in Persian).
10. Bina, Gh. 1995. Effect of plant density on yield and yield components of three species of millet (Panucum miliaceum L.). M.Sc thesis, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (in Persian with English abstract).
11. Choi, B. H., Kac, B. M., and Chung, K. Y. 1992. Optimum transplanting date, fertilizer application rateand planting density for upland cotton. Korean Journal of Crop Science 37: 217-223.
12. Demir, I., and Mavi, K. 2004. The effect of priming on seedling emergence of differentially matured watermelon (Citrullus Lanatus (Thunb.) Mastum and Nakai) seeds. Scientia Horticulturea 102: 467-473.
13. Eisvand, H. R., Tavakkol-Afshari, R., Sharifzadeh, F., Maddah-Arefi, H., and Hesamzadeh-Hejazi, S. M. 2008. Improvement of physiological quality of deteriorated tall wheat grass (Agropyron elongatum Host) seeds by hormonal priming for non-stress and drought stress conditions. Iranian Journal of Crop Science 39 (1): 53-65. (in Persian).
14. FAO. 2009. Production Yearbook, no. 52. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nation, Rome.
15. Ghaderi, F., Kamkar, B., and Soltani, A. 2011. Seed Science and Technology. Mashhad Jihad Daneshgahi Publications, Mashhad. (in Persian).
16. Ghamkhar, F., Hasanpour, A., Bagheri, S., and Mohamadi, A. 2011. Effect of medium composition and volume of seed bed on production and establishment of watermelon seedling (Citrullus lanatus) Sweet Cremcion cultivar. National conference of advances in agricultural. (in Persian).
17. Ghiasabadi, M., and Khajeh-Hosseini, M. 2012. Maize Transplanting (Zea mays L.) strategy to extend the growth season. M.Sc thesis. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (in Persian).
18. Haj-Alibabaei, M., Hashemie-Dezfoli, A., and Nemati, N. 1998. Evaluation of different planting dates on yield and growth of cotton (Gossypium Barbadense) Varamin cultivar. Fifth Congress of Iranian Agronomy and Plant Breeding. (in Persian).
19. Harris, D., Rashid, A., Ali, S., and Hollinton, P. A. 2004. “On farm” seed priming in maize (Zea mays) in Pakistan. In “Proceeding of the 8th Asian Regional Maize Work shop: New Technologies for the New Millennium, pp. 316-324
20. Izad-khah, M., Tajbakhsh, M., and Amirnia, R. 2010. The effect of different seedlings sizes and age on economic and biological yield, harvest index and some qualitative characteristics of long-day and medium-day varieties of onion (Allium cepa L.). Journal of Horticultural Science 24 (2): 203 -215. (in Persian).
21. Jafari, A., Rezvani-Moghadam, P., and Ghorbani, R. 2009. Evaluation of the beneficial level of Azetobacter and Azespirillum bacteria on growth index, yield and root system of barely (Hordeum vulgare) Reihan cultivar. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 10 (2): 277-283. (in Persian).
22. Jahan, M., Nasiri-Mohalati, M., and Dehghanpour, F. 2007. The effects of different manure levels and two branch management methods on organic production of Cucurbita pepo. L. Iranian Agricultural Research 5 (2): 281-289. (in Persian).
23. Jahan, M., Nasiri-Mohalati, M., Amiri, P., and Nahami, M. K. 2011. The effect of biofertilizers on essential oil production and some qualitative and quantitative properties of basil (Ocimum basilicum) in the planting condition of winter cover crops.National Conference of Sustainable Agriculture, Islamic Azad University of Varamin. (in Persian).
24. Jaskani, M. J., Kwon, S. W., Kim, D. H., and Abbas, H. 2006. Seed treatment and orientation affects germination and seedling emergence in tetraploid watermelon (Citrullus lanatus thumb). Pakistan Journal of Botany 38 (1): 89-98.
25. Javadi, H., Rashed-Mohasel, M. H., and Azari-Nasrabad, A. 2006. Effect of plant density on agronomic characteristics chlorophyll content and stem remobilization percentage in four grain sorghum (Sorghum bicolor (L.) Monech) varieties. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Research 5 (2): 271-279. (in Persian).
26. Javaheri, A. 2009. Evaluation of the benefits of transplanting cultivation of cotton (Gossypium Barbadense) compared to direct planting. M.Sc thesis. Islamic Azad University of Dezful. (in Persian).
27. Javanmardi, J. 1999. Scientific and practical basis of vegetable seedlings production. Mashhad Jihad Daneshgahi Publications, Mashhad. (in Persian).
28. Khorramdel, S. 2008. The effect of nitrogen and phosphorus biofertilizers on quatitative properties of Nigella (Nigella sativa L.). M.Sc thesis, Agriculture faculty, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (in Persian with English abstract).
29. Kochaki, A., Tabrizi, L., and Ghorbani, R. 2008. Effect of biofertilizers on agronomic and quality criteria of Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Research 6 (1): 127-137. (in Persian with English abstract).
30. Korkmaz, A., and Korkmaz, Y. 2009. Promotion by 5-aminolevulenic acid of pepper (Capsicum frutesens) seed germination and seeding emergence under low-temperature stress. Scientia Horitculturae 119 (2): 98-102.
31. Maghni-bashi, M., and Razmjo, J. 2012. Effect of seed treatment with polyethylene glycol and irrigation regime on yield, yield component and grain oil of sesame (Sesamum indicum). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 10 (1): 91-99. (in Persian).
32. Patidar, M., and Mali, A. L. 2004. Effect of farmyard manure, fertility levels and bio-fertilizers on growth, yield and quality of sorghum (Sorghum bicolor). Indian Journal of Agronomy 49 (2): 117-120.
33. Mauromicale, G., Cavallaro, V., and Ierna, A. 1994. Effects of seed osmoconditioning on emergence characteristics of the summer squash (Cucurbita pepo L.). In International Symposium on Agrotechnics and Storage of Vegetable and Ornamental Seeds, Italy. 362: 221-228.
34. Moradie-Dezfoli, P., Sharifzadeh, F., Bankehsaz, A., and Janmohammadi, M. 2009. Effect of priming treatment and sowing date on synchronization of developmental stages and yield of maize inbred lines for hybrid seed production. Electronic Journal of Crop production 1 (4): 79-98. (in Persian with English abstract).
35. Nascimento, W. M. 2003. Muskmelon (Cucumis melo L.) seed germination and seedling development in response to seed priming. Scientia Agricola 60 (1): 71-75.
36. Olson, S. M., Hochmuth, G. J., and Hochmuth, R. C. 1994. Effect of transplanting on earliness and total yield of watermelon (Citrullus lanatus thumb). Hort Technology 4 (2): 141-143.
37. Radmehr, A. 2010. Visual identification of watermelon (Citrullus lanatus). Mashhad Jihad Daneshgahi publications, 45p. (in Persian).
38. Rahchamandi, H., Abotalebian, M. A., Ahmadvand, G., and Jahedi, A. 2010. Effects of on-farm seed priming and sowing date on yield and yield components of three soybean cultivars (Glycine max L.) in Hamedan. Journal of Plant Production Technology 10 (2): 17-29. (in Persian with English abstract).
39. Rahimi, A. 2012. Effect of osmopriming and irrigation regime on yield quantity and essential oil content of Cumin (Cuminum ciminum L.). Iranian Journal of Medicinal Plants 28 (1): 131-141. (in Persian with English abstract).
40. Rahnama, A., and Bakhshande, A. 2005. Effect of sowing dates and direct seeding and transplanting methods on agronomic characteristics, and grain yield of canola (Brassica napus L.) under Ahvaz conditions. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 7 (4): 324-336. (in Persian with English abstract).
41. Rezvani-Moghadam, P., and Moradi, R. 2012. Evaluation of sowing date, bio-fertilizers and intercropping on yield and essential oil content of Cumin (cuminum ciminum L.) and Trigonella (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.). Journal of Iranian Crop science 43 (2): 217-230. (in Persian with English abstract).
42. Richer, J., Stutzer, M., and Schellnberg, I. 2005. Effects of mycoriza on the essential oil content and composition of aroma component of marjoram (Marjorana nortensis), thyme (Thymus vulgaris L.) and caraway (Carum carril L.) 36th International Symposium on Essential oils 4-7 September, Budapes, Hungary.
43. Sabeti-Amirhandeh, M. A., Nosratabadi, A. F., Norouzi, M., Amiri, E., and Azarpour, E. 2012. Effect of nitrogen fertilizer and azetobacter on some qualitative and quantitative characteristics of Tobacco (Nicotiana tabacum L.). Journal of Soil and water Science 22 (2): 135-149. (in Persian with English abstract).
44. Saeidnejad, A., Khazaei, H. R., and Rezvani-Moghadam, P. 2012. Study of the effect of organic matter, biofertilizer and chemical fertilizer on some morphological properties, yield and yield components of fodder sorghum (Sorghum bicolor L.). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Research 10 (3): 503-510. (in Persian).
45. Salarmohamadi, H., Arvin, M. J., Naghavi, H., and Maghsoudi, K. 2011. Effect of salicylic acid application on growth and fruit yield of two watermelon varieties (Citrullus lanatus) cultivars. Iranian Journal of Horticultural Sciences and Technology 11 (4): 337-346. (in Persian with English abstract).
46. Shahidi, M., and Forouzan, K. 1997. Rapeseed (Brassica napus L.). Private Joint Stock Company Development and Agro-industrial Oilseed Crops Publication. (in Persian).
47. Shahriari, R. 2011. Investigate the causes of poor emergence of some varieties of pepper in terms of mass production of seedlings. M.Sc thesis. Ferdowsi. University of Mashhad, Mashhad. (in Persian with English abstract).
48. Tahmasbi, Z., Kordi, M., Neamati, N., and Baniani, E. 2000. Evaluation of Cotton (Gussypium barbadense) transplanting in salty soils. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Science 2 (4): 57-66. (in Persian).
49. Welbaum, G. E., Shen, Z., Oluoch, M. O., and Jett, L. W. 1998. The evaluation and effects of priming vegetable seeds. Seed Technology 20 (2): 209-235.
50. Zabihi, H. R., Savagebi, G. R., Khavazi, K., and Ganjali, A. 2009. Effect of Application of pseudomonas flurescents on yield and yield components of wheat (Triticum aestivum) under different soil salinity levels. Journal of Water and Soil 23 (1): 199-208. (in Persian).
51. Zheng., G. H., Wilen, R. W., Slinkard, A. E., and Gusta, L. V. 1994. Enhancement of canola (Brasica napus L.) seed germination and seedling emergence at low temperature by priming. Crop Science 34 (6): 1589-1593.