1. AbdEl-Moez, M. R., and Gad, N. 2002. Effect of organic cotton compost and cobalt application on cowpea. Egyptian journal of applied science 17 (1): 426-440.
2. Abou El-Seoud, M. A. A., AbdEl-Sabour, M. F., and Omer, E. A. 1997. Productivity of roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.) Plants as affected by organic waste composts addition to sandy soil. Bull. of the National Research Centre, Cairo, 22 (4): 495-505.
3. Aghhavanishajari, M. 2012. Effects of single and combined application of nutrients on quantitative and qualitative indices of Coriander (Coriandrum sativum L.). MSc Thesis, Faculty of Agriculture, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (in Persian).
4. Ahmed, S. K., El-Ghawas, E. O., and Aly, A. F. 1998. Effect of dry yeast and organic manure on Roselle plant.Egypt. Journal of Agriculture and Reclamation 76 (3): 1115-1142.
5. Akanbi, W. B. 2002. Growth, Nutrient uptake and yield of maize and okra as influenced by compost and Nitrogen fertilizer under different cropping systems. Ph.D. Thesis, University of Ibadan, Nigeria. pp, 228.
6. Akanbi, W. B., Olaniyan, A. B., Togun, A. O., Ilupeju, A. E. O., and Olaniran, A. 2009. The effect of organic and inorganic fertilizer on growth, calyx yield and quality of Roselle (Hibiscus Sabdariffa L.). American-Eurasian Journal of Sustainable Agriculture 3: 652-657.
7. Akbarinia, A., Ghalavand, A., Sefidkon, F., Rezaei, M. B., and SharifiAshoorabadi, A. 2003. Study on the effect of different rates of chemical fertilizer, manure and mixure of them on seed yield and main, compositions of essential oil of Ajowan (Trachyspermum copticum). Pajouhesh and Sazandegi 61: 32-41. (in Persian).
8. Babajide, J. M., Bodunde, J. G., and Salami, A. A. 2004. Quality and sensory evaluation of processed calyces of six varieties of Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.). Nigerian Journal of Horticultural Science 9: 110-115.
9. Belde, M., Matteis, A., Sprengle, B., Albrecht, B., and Hurle, H. 2000. Long term development of yield affecting weeds after the change from conventional to integrated and organic farming. In Proceeding 20 German Conference on Weed Biology and Weed Control. 17: 291-301.
10. Dahmardeh, M. 2013. Effect of mineral and organic fertilizers on the growth and calyx yield of roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.). African Journal of Biotechnology 11: 10899-10902. (in Persian with English abstract).
11. Darzi1, M. T., Ghalavand, A., and Rejali, F. 2009. The effects of biofertilizers application on N,P,K assimilation and seed yield in fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 25 (1): 1-19. (in Persian with English abstract).
12. Duke, J. A. 2006. Ecosystematic data on economic plants. Journal of Crude Research 17: 91-110.
13. Gad, N. 2011. Productivity of Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.) Plant as affected by Cobalt and organic fertilizers. Journal of Applied Sciences Research 7 (12): 1785-1792.
14. Gendy, A. S. H., Said-Al Ahl, H. A. H., and Abeer, M. 2012. Growth, productivity and chemical constituents of Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.) plants as influenced by cattle manure and biofertilizers treatments. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences 6: 1-12.
15. Gyllapsy, E., Bergervoel, C. K., and Jullien, D. 1993. Sink-source relation in fruit vegetables as affected by N fertilizer. Scientia Horticulture 58: 87-94.
16. Karamanos, A. J., Bilalis, D., and Sidiras, N. 2004. Effects of reduced tillage and fertilization practices on soil characteristics, plant water status, growth andyield of upland cotton. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science 190 (4): 262-276.
17. Mahfouz, S. A., and Sharaf-Eldin, M. A. 2007. Effect of mineral vs. biofertilizer on growth, yield, and essential oil content of fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.). International Agrophysics 21: 361-366.
18. Mallanagouda, B. 1995. Effects of N. P. K. and FYM on growth parameters of onion, garlic and coriander. Journal of Medic and Aromatic Plant Science 4: 916-918.
19. Nabila, Y. N., and Aly, M. S. 2002. Variations in productivity of (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.) in response to some agricultural supplementation. Annals of Agricultural Science 47 (3): 875-892.
20. Omidbaigi, R. 2005. Production and Processing of Medicinal Plants.vol: 1. Tehran, AstaneGhodseRazavi Publication. pp, 69-100. (in Persian).
21. Parr, J. F., and Hornick, S. B. 1990. Recent development in alternative agricultural in the United States. Proc. Of Inter. Conference. On Kyussei Nature Farming, October 17-21, 1989. Khokean University, Thailand.
22. Pimentel, D. 1993. Economics and energies of organic and conventional farming. Journal of Agriculture and Environment Ethics 6: 53-60.
23. Purseglove, J. W. 1968. Tropical Crops: Dicotyledons. Longman Scientific and Technical Press, Harlow, England.
24. RezvaniMoghaddam, P., Asadi, G. A., Ranjbar, F., AghavaniShajari, M., and Shahriari, R. 2015. Effect of integrated organic and chemical fertilizer on growth indices of Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa) as a medicinal plant in Mashhad condition. Journal of Agroecology. (in Press).
25. Sadeghi, A. A., AkhshKelarestaghi, K., and HajmohammadniaGhalibaf, K. 2014. The effects of vermicompost and chemical fertilizers on yield and yield components of marshmallow (Altheae officinalis L.). Journal of Agroecology 6: 42-50.
26. Sanoussi, A., Hadiara, H. S., Yacoubou, B., Benoît, S., Issaka, L., and Mahamane, S. 2011. Yield character variability in Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.). African Journal of Agricultural Research 6: 1371-1377.
27. Sowicki, B. 2003. The influence of cobalt fertilization on quantity and quality of hay from dried meadow using various NPK doses. Annals Universitatis Mariae Curie Skloodoska Section-E. Agriculture 54: 97-104.
28. Stefano, P., Dris, R., and Rapparini, F. 2004. Influence of growing conditions on yield and quality of cherry. II: Fruit quality. Journal of Food, Agriculture and Environment 2 (1): 307-309.
29. TahamiZarandi, M. K., RezvaniMoghaddam, P., and Jahan, M. 2000. Comparison of the effects of organic and chemical fertilizers on yield and essential oil content of basil. Journal of Agroecology 2 (1): 63-74. (in Persian with English abstract).