1. Adams, R. P. 2001. Identification of essential oil components by gas chromography/mass spectroscopy carol stream, Allured publishing crop pp: 465-456.
2. Ahmadi, L., and Mirza, M. 2009. The effect ofthe different stages of growth and harvest time on the chemical composition of essential oil of Salvia nemorosa L. Journal of Scienceand Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources 3 (2): 93-99. (in Persian with English abstract).
3. Ahvazi, M., Rezvani Aghdam, A., and Habibi Khaniani, B. 2010. Seed of medical plants (morphology, physiology and medicinal properties). Vol 1. Jahad Daneshgahi Press. 228 p. (in Persian).
4. Akbari Niya, A., Ghalavand, A., Sefidkan, F., Rezaei, M. B., and Sharifi Ashorabadi, A. 2003. The effect of chemical fertilizers, manure and combination of yield and essential oil compounds Bishop. Research and development 61: 32-42. (in Persian with English abstract).
5. Anonymous, 2010. Meteorological data, Meteorological station, Shoushtar.
6. Bagheri, M., Golparvar, A., Shirani Rad, A. H., Zeinali, H., and Jafarpour, M. 2008. Effects of sowing date and nitrogen fertilizer on quantitative and qualitative characteristics German chamomile in Isfahan condition. Journal of Agricultural Sciences 4 (1): 12-20. (in Persian with English abstract).
7. Baydar, H., and Baydar, N. G. 2005. The effects of harvest date, fermentation duration and Tween treatment on essential oil content and composition of industrial oil rose (Rosa damascena Mill.). Industrial Crops and Products 21: 251-255.
8. Bist, L. D., Kewaland, C. S., and Pandey, S. 2000. Effect of planting geometry and N levels on growth yield and qualit of Europen oil, Inian J. hart. 57 (4): 351-355.
9. Davazdahemami, S., Sefidkon, F., Jahansooz, M. R., and Mazaheri, D. 2008. Comparison of biological yield, essential oil content and composition and phenological stages of moldavian balm (Dracocephalum moldavica L.) in three planting dates. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 24 (3): 263-270. (in Persian with English abstract).
10. Ebadi, M., Azizi, M., Omidbaigi, R., and Hassanzadeh Khayyat, M. 2009. The effect of sowing date and seeding levels on quantitative and qualitative yield of chamomile (Matricaria recutita L.) CV. Presov. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 25 (3): 296-308. (in Persian with English abstract).
11. Haj Seyed Hadi, M. R., Khodabande, N., Yasa, N., and Darzi, M. T. 2002. The effect of planting date and plant density on yield and amount of active ingredient of chamomile flowers. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 4 (3): 208-217. (in Persian with English abstract).
12. Iran Nejad, H., and Resam, Gh. 2002. The effect of different amounts of nitrogen and phosphorus on yield and seed oil Anise. Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources 9 (1): 93-101. (in Persian with English abstract).
13. Jamshidi, A. H., Shams Ardakani, M., Haji Akhondi, A., and Abdi, H. 2004. The effect of time onv olatile oil extraction plant fennel. Journal of Medicinal Plants 11: 68-73. (in Persian with English abstract).
14. Jeliazkova. 1999. NPK fertilizer and yield of peppermint. Acta Horticulture 505: 231-236.
15. Kapoor, R., Giri, B., and Mukerji, K. G. 2004. Improved growth and essential oil yield and quality in foeniculum vulgare Mill on mycorrhizal inoculation supplemented with P-fertilizer. Bioresource Technology 93: 307-311.
16. Khan, M. M., and Azam, Z. M. 1999. Change in the essential oil conostituents of Foeniculum vulgare in relation of basal and foliar afflication of nitrogen and phosphorus. Journal of Plant Nutrition 11: 2205-2515.
17. Letchamo, W., and Marquard, R. 1993. The pattern of active substances accumulation in chamomile genotypes under different growing condition and harvesting frequencies. Acta Horticulture 331: 357- 361.
18. Moradi, R., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Nasiri Mahallati, M., and Lakzian, A. 2009. The effect of application of organic and biological fertilizers on yield, yield components and essential oil of Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel). Journal of Agricultural Research 7 (2): 625-635. (in Persian with English abstract).
19. Omid beigi, R., and Hassani Malayeri, S. 2007. Effects of nitrogen fertilization and planting density on the bull's eyechamomile cultivar Zardband. Journal of Agricultural Sciencesof Iran 38 (2): 303-309. (in Persian with English abstract).
20. Pop, G., Pirsan, P., Mateoc-sirb, N., and Mateoc, T. 2007. Influence of technological elements on yield quantity and quality in marigold (Calendula officinalis L.) cultivated in cultural conditions of Timisoara. 1st International Scientific Conference on Medicinal, Aromatic and Spice Plants: Nitra, 20-23.
21. Rahmati, M., Azizi, M., Hassanzadeh Khayat, M., and Nemati, H. 2009. The effect of different levels of density and nitrogen on morphological traits, yield, chamomile essential oil and chamazulene. Agricultural Sciences and Technology 23 (1): 27-35. (in Persian with English abstract).
22. Zheljazkov, L., Pickett, K., Caldwell, C., Pincock, J., Roberts, J., and Mapplebeck, L. 2008. Cultivar and sowing date effects on seed yield and oil composition of coriander in Atlantic Canada. Industrial Crops and Products 28 (1): 88-94.