1. Bahadorkhah, F., and Kazemeini, S. A. R. 2014. Effect of salt stress and planting method on yield, yield components and seed oil percent of two safflower (Carthamustinctorius L.) cultivars. Iran Agronomy Research 12: 264-274. (in Persian with English abstract).
2. Bassil, B. S., and Kaffka, S. R. 2002. Response of safflower (Carthamustinctorius L.) to saline soiles and irrigation. II Crop response to salinity. Agriculture Water Management 54: 81-92.
3. Esendel, E., Kevesoglu, K. E., Ulsa, N., and Aytac, S. 1992. Performance of late autumn and spring planted safflower under limited environment. Proceeding of the Third International Safflower Conference. China, P. 221-280.
4. Hosseini, Z. 1990. Applied Methods of Nutrient Materials Analysis (translate), Shiraz University Press, Pp: 24-28. (in Persian).
5. Istanbulluoglu, A., Gocmen, E., Gezer, E., Pasa, C., and Konukcu, F. 2009. Effects of water stress at different development stages on yield and water productivity of winter and summer safflower (Carthamustinctorius L.). Agriculture Water Management 96: 1429-1434.
6. Johnson, R. C., and Dajue, L. 2008. Safflower winter survival and selection response relates to fall growth morphology and acclimation canopy. Crop Science 5: 1872-1880.
7. Koutroubas, S. D., Papakosta, D. K., and Doitsinis, A. 2004. Cultivar and seasonal effects on the contribution of pre-anthesis assimilates to safflower yield. Field Crops Research 90: 263-274.
8. Majidi, M. M., and Zadhoush, S. 2014. Molecular and morphological variation in a world-wide collection of safflower. Crop Science 54: 2109-2119.
9. Mendham, J., Russel, J., and Jarosz, N. K. 1990. Response to sowing time of three contrasting Australian cultivars of oilseed rape (Brassica napus L.). Agriculture Science Journal of Cambridge 114: 275-283.
10. Mozaffary, K., and Asadi, A. A. 2006. Relationships among traits using correlation, principal components and path analysis in safflower mutants sown in irrigated and drought stress condition. Asian Journal of Plans Science 5: 977- 983.
11. Omidi, A. H., and Sharifimogadas, M. R. 2010. Evaluation of Iranian Safflower cultivars reaction to different sowing date and plant densities. World Applied Science Journal 8: 953-958.
12. OmidiTabrizi, A. H. 2006. Stability and adaptability estimates of some sofflower cultivars and lines in different environmental conditions. Journal of Agriculture Science and Technology 8: 141-151.
13. OmidiTabrizi, A. H., Gannadha, M. R., and Peygambari, S. A. 2008. Study of important agronomic traits in spring cultivars of safflower by multivariate statistical methods. Iranian Agriculture Science Journal 30 (4): 817-826. (in Persian with English abstract).
14. PasbanEslam, B. 2016. Safflower cultivation in saline and marginal areas of Urmia lack.East Azerbaijan JahadeKeshavarzi.Technical Journal No. 148. 30p. (in Persian).
15. PasbanEslam, B. 2008. Evaluation of physiological and agronomical characters of spring genotypes of safflower for drought tolerance.Final Report of Research Project.No. 87.346. AREEO. Pp: 13-21. (in Persian with English abstract).
16. PasbanEslam, B. 2003. Evaluation of fall safflower cultivars in different planting dated in khosrowshahr of Tabriz. Final Report of Research Project.No. 83.305. AREEO. Pp: 8-15. (in Persian with English abstract).
17. PasbanEslam, B. 2000. Safflower. Agriculture Organization of East Azerbaijan, Iran. Hand Book No. 694. Pp: 221-280. (in Persian).
18. Samadi-Firouzabadi, B., and Yazdani, F. 2012. Effect of planting date on seed and oil yields of four safflower cultivars in Varamin areas. Seed and Plant Journal 2 (4): 459-470. (in Persian with English abstract).
19. Soleymanifard, A., Pourdad, S. S., Naseri, R., and Mirzaei, A. 2011. Effect of planting pattern on phonological characteristics and growth indices of safflower (carthamustinctorius L.) in rainfed conditions. Iranian Journal Crop Science 13 (2): 282-298. (in Persian with English abstract).
20. Yari, T., Khoshhal, J., and Shahsavari, M. R. 2013. Determination of stratum of planting dates of spring safflower cultivars in Esfahan provins. Journal of Geography and Environmental Science 49 (1): 171-182. (in Persian with English abstract).
21. Yau, S. K. 2006. Winter versus spring sowing of rain-fed safflower in a semi-arid, high-elevation Mediterranean environment. European Journal of Agronomy 10: 1-8.
22. Zope, R. E., Katule, B. K., and Ghorpade, D. S. 1998. Seed filing duration and yield in safflower. Sesame and SafflowerNewsletter. Spain 4: 39-45.