1. Abdian, A., RahimzadeKhoei, F., AnvariSavojbolagh, K., and Rahimzada, S. 2010. Evaluation of yield and yield components of early maturing maize in the second cropping. 11th Agronomy and Crop Breeding Congress. Tehran's Shahid Beheshti University, Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
2. Aggerey, B. N., Shittenhelm, S., Mix-Wagnar, G., and Micheal-Greef, J. 2004. Yield and canopy development of field grown potato plant derived from synthetic seeds. European Journal of Agronomy 22: 175-184.
3. Akmal, M., and Janssens. M. J. 2004. Productivity and light use efficiency of perennial ryegrass with contrasting water and nitrogen supplies. Field Crop Research 88: 143-155.
4. Ather Nadeem, M., Iqbal, Z., Ayub, M., Mubeen, K., and Ibrahim, M. 2009. Effect of Nitrogen Application on Forage Yield and Quality of Maize Sown Alone and in Mixture with Legumes. Pakistan Journal of Life and Social Sciences 7: 161-167.
5. Awal, M. A., Koshi, H., and Ikeda, T. 2006. Radiation interception and use by maize/peanut intercrop canopy. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 139: 74-83.
6. Ayub, M., Nadeem, M. A., and Tanveer, A. 2003. Influence of different nitrogen levels and harvesting times on dry matter yield and quality off odder maize. Pakistan Journal of Life and Social Sciences 1: 59-61.
7. Banziger, M., Feil, B., and Stamp, P. 1994. Competition between nitrogen accumulative and grain growth for carbohydrates during grain filling of wheat. Crop Science 34: 440-446.
8. Beheshti, A. R., and Behboodifard, B. 2010. Dry matter accumulation and remobilization in grain sorghum genotypes (Sorghum bicolor L. Moench) under drought stress. Australian Journal of Crop Science 4: 185-189.
9. Das, P. C. 2004. Plant nutrients in manures and fertilizers.Second Ed. Kalyani publisher, New Delhi, India.
10. Dehghanpoor, Z. 2014. Technical instructions planting and harvesting of corn (grain and forage). Agricultural Training Press.
11. Edalat, M., Kazemeini, A., and Ghadiri, H. 2008. Effect of irrigation regimes and nitrogen fertilizer on maize grain yield and yield components.11th Iranian Plant Breeding and Agronomy Congress. Karaj. Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
12. Gardner, F., Valle, P. R., and Mccloud, D. E. 1990. Yield characteristics of ancient races of maize compared to a modern hybrid. Agronomy Journal 82: 864-866.
13. Goudriaan, J., and Van Laar, H. H. 1993. Modeling potential crop growth processes. Kluwer Academic Press.
14. Gulser, F. 2005. Effect of ammonium sulphate and urea on NO3 and NO2 accumulation nutrient contents and yield criteria in spinach. Scientia Horticulture 106: 330-340.
15. Hasanuzzaman, M., Ahamed, K. U., Rahmatullah, N. M., Akhter, N., Nahar, K., and Rahman, M. L. 2010. Plant growth characters and productivity of wetland rice (Oryza sativa L.) as affected by application of different manures. Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture 22: 46-58.
16. Hatfield, J. L., and Carlson, R. E. 1978. Photosynthetically active radiation. CO2 uptake, and stomata diffusive resistance profiles within soybean canopies. Agronomy Journal 10: 592-596.
17. Iqbal, A., Ayub, M., Zaman, H., and Ahmad, R. 2006. Impact of nutrient management and legumes association on agro qualitative traits of maize forage. Pakistan Journal of Botany 38: 1079-1084.
18. Jones, C. A., and Kiniry, J. R. 1986. CERES-Maize: A simulation model of maize growth and development. Texas: Texas A&M University Press.
19. Kamara, A. Y., Menkir, A., Badu-Apraku, B., and Ibikunle, O. 2003. Reproductive and stay-green trait responses of maize hybrids, improved open-pollinated cultivars and farmers’ local cultivars to terminal drought stress. Journal of Maydica 48: 29-37.
20. Karimi, M. M., and Siddique, H. M. 1991. Crop growth and relative growth rates of old and modern wheat cultivars. Australian Journal of Agricultural Research 42: 13-20.
21. Keshavarz, L., Farahbakhsh, H., and Golkar, P. 2013. Effect of Hydrogel and Irrigation Regimes on Chlorophyll Content, Nitrogen and Some Growth Indices and Yield of Forage Millet (Pennisetumglaucum L.). Journal of Crop Production and Processing Isfahan University of Technology 9 (3): 147-161.
22. Kaur, A., Bedi, S., Gill, G. K., and Kumar, M. 2012. Effect of nitrogen fertilizers on radiation use efficiency, Crop growth and yield in some maize (Zea mays L.) genotypes.Maydica electronic publication 57: 75-82.
23. Kiniry, J. R., Tischler, C. R., and van Esbroeck, G. A. 1999. Radiation use efficiency and leaf CO2 exchange for divers C4 grasses. Biomass and Bioenergy 17: 95-112.
24. Koocheki, A., Soltani, A., and Azizi, M. 2003. Physiological Plant Ecology. Jahad Daneshgahi of Mashhad Press. (in Persian).
25. Koocheki, A., and Sarmadnia, G. 1999. Physiology of crop plants.Second edition.Jahad Daneshgahi of Mashhad Press. (in Persian).
26. Malekooti, M., and Nafisi, M. 1994. Application of fertilizer in farm lands.Second edition.Tarbiat Modarres University Press. (in Persian).
27. Manrique, L. A., Kiniry, J. R., Hodges, T., and Axness, S. 1991.Dry matter production and radiation interception of potato. Crop Science 31: 1044-1049.
28. MJA. 2014. Ministry of Jihad-e-Agriculture of Iran. Iran annual agricultural statistics; www.maj.ir.
29. Montemurro, F., Maiorana, M., Ferri, D., and Conuetini, G. 2006. Nitrogen indicators uptake and utilization efficiency in a maize and barely rotation at difference levels and sources of N fertilization. Field Crop Research 99: 114-124.
30. Muchow, R. C., and Davis, R. 1988. Effect of nitrogen supply on the comparative productivity of maize and sorghum in a semi-arid tropical environment. II. Radiation interception and biomass accumulation. Field Crops Research 18: 17-30.
31. Nassiri Mahallati, M., Koocheki A., Mondani, F., Feizi, H., and Amirmoradi, Sh. 2015a. Determination of optimal strip width in strip intercropping of maize (Zea mays L.) and bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) in Northeast Iran. Journal of Cleaner Production 106: 343-350.
32. Nassiri Mahallati, M., Koocheki, A., Mondani, F., Amirmoradi, Sh., and Feizi, H. 2015b. Evaluation of maize (Zea mays L.) and bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) growth indices in strip intercropping. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 13: 14-21. (in Persian with English abstract).
33. Nassiri Mahallati, M. 2008. Crop production ecology. PP 362-387 in A. Koocheki and M. Khajeh Hosseini eds. Modern agronomy. JehadeDaneshgahi Mashhad Publications, Mashhad. (in Persian).
34. Nemati, A., Sadeghi, M., SeyedSharifi, R., Seyedi, N., Molaei, P., Hozoori, A., and Habib, Gh. 2008. Effect of nitrogen fertilizer at different planting dates on yield and yield components of maize (Var. 404) in Ardebil.10th Iranian Plant Breeding and Agronomy Congress. Karaj. Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
35. Noormohammadi, G. H., Siadat, A., and Kashani, A. 2005. Agronomy cereal. Ahvaz Shahid Chamran University. Ahvaz, Iran. (in Persian).
36. O’Connell, M. G., O’ Leary, G. J., Whitfield, D. M., and Connor, D. J. 2004. Interception of photosynthetically active radiation and radiation-use efficiency of wheat, field pen and mustard in a semi-arid environment. Field Crops Research 85: 111-124.
37. Pan, W. L., Kamprath, E. L., Moll, R. H., and Jackson, W. A. 1998. Prolificacy in corn.Its effects on nitrate and ammonium uptake and utilization. Soil Science American Journal 48: 460- 462.
38. Rahimi-Moghaddam, S., Deihimfard, R., Soufizadeh, S., Kambouzia, J., Nazariyan-Firuzabadi, F., and Eyni-Nargeseh, H. 2015. Impact of the sowing date on grain yield, yield components and physiological growth indices of six grain maize cultivars in Iran. Journal of Agroecology 5: 72-83. (in Persian with English abstract).
39. Sakamato, C. M., and Shaw, R. H. 1967. Apparent photosynthesis in field soybean communities. Agronomy Journal 59: 73-75.
40. Sepehr, E., Malakouti, M. J., and Nougolipour, F. 2008. Evaluation of phosphorus efficiency in Iranian cereal in a deficient calcareous soil. Euro soil 2008 International Conference (Soil- Society-Environment. Book of abstracts: Pp. 182 in W. E. H. for daily light partitioning in multispecies canopies. Agricultural Forest and Meteorology 101: 251-263.
41. Shivay, Y. S., Mad, P., and Pal, M. 2002. Productivity and economics of maize as influenced by intercropping with legumes and nitrogen levels. Indian Journal of Plant Physiology 7: 26-130.
42. Sinclair, T. R., and Muchow, R. C. 1999. Radiation use efficiency. Advances in Agronomy 65: 215-265.
43. Smiciklas, J., and Below, F. E. 1999. Role of nitrogen form in determining yield of field grown maize. Crop Science 32: 1220-1225.
44. Tesfaye, K., Walker, S., and Tsubo, M. 2006. Radiation interception and radiation use efficiency of three grain legumes under water deficit condition in a semi-arid environment. Agronomy Journal 25: 60-70.
45. Zebarth, B. J., and Sheard, R. W. 1992. Influence of rate and timing of nitrogen fertilization application on yield and quality of hard red winter wheat. Canadian Journal of Plant Science 72: 13-19.