1. Ariapour, A., and Torknezhad, A. 2011. Effect of planting depth and seed size on germination and yield of six species of annual alfalfa. Journal of Iranian Natural Ecosystems 1 (3): 21-27. (in Persian with English abstract).
2. Al-Rifaee, M., Turk, M. A., and Tawara, A. R. M. 2004. Effect of seed size and plant population density on yield and yield components of local faba bean (Vicia faba L. Major). International Journal of Agriculture and Biology 6: 294-299.
3. Akram Ghaderi, F., Soltani, A., and Rezaei, J. 2003. Effect of climate factors on survival of cotton flower and boll in Gorgan. Journal of Agricultural Science and Natural Resources 10: 75-83. (in Persian with English abstract).
4. Arabameri, R. 2008. Predicting kernel number and biomass retranslocation in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). M.Sc.Thesis, Gorgan University of Agricultural Science and Natural Resources. 89 p. (in Persian with English abstract).
5. Alizadeh, A., Moradi, R., Nezami, A., and Eshghizadeh, H. R. 2011. The effect of salinity and seed size on germination and seedling growth characteristics of lentil. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 9 (2): 202-210. (in Persian with English abstract).
6. Bange, M. P., Hammer, G. L., and Rickert, K. G. 1998. Temperature and sowing date affect the linear increase of sunflower harvest index. Agronomy Journal 90: 324-328.
7. Bakry, B. A., Eleva, T. A., EL-Karamany, M. F., Zeidan, M. S., and Tawfik, M. M. 2011. Effect of row spacing on yield and its components of some faba bean varieties under newly reclaimed sandy soil condition. World Journal of Agricultural Science 7 (1): 68-72.
8. Beebe, S., Rengifo, J., Gaitan, E., Duque, M. C., and Tohme, J. 2001. Diversity and origin of Andrean landraces of common bean. Crop Science 41: 854-862.
9. Carretero, R., Serrago, R. A., Bancal M. O., Perello, A. E., and Miralles, D. J. 2010. Absorbed radiation and radiation use efficiency as affected by foliar diseases in relation to their vertical position into the canopy in wheat. Field Crops Research 116: 184-195.
10. Darroch, B. A., and Baker, R. J. 1990. Grain filling in three spring wheat genotypes: Statistical analysis. Crop Science 30: 525-529.
11. Ghadiryan, R., Soltani, A., Zeinali, E., Kalateh Arabi, M., and Bakhshandeh, E. 2011. Evaluating non-linear regression models for use in growth analysis of wheat. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 4 (3): 55-73. (in Persian with English abstract).
12. Hashemabadi, D., and Sedaghathoor, Sh. 2006. Study of mutual effect of the sowing date and plant density on yield and yield components of winter faba bean (Vicia faba L.). Journal of Agricultural Sciences 1: 135-141. (in Persian with English abstract).
13. Hasanzadeh, A. Kh., Rahemi Karizaki, A., Nakhzari Moghadam, A., and Biabani, A. 2013. The combined effect of heat stress in the end of growing season and competition between plants on phenology, yield and yield components in faba bean. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 6 (4): 151-163. (in Persian with English abstract).
14. Jian Jin, A., Xiaobing Liu, A., Guanghua Wang, A., Liang Mi, A., Zhongbao Shen, B., Xueli Chen, B., Stephen, J., and Herbert, C. 2010. Agronomic and physiological contributions to the yield improvement of soybean cultivars released from 1950 to 2006 in Northeast China. Field Crops Research 115: 116-123.
15. Karamanos, A. J., and Gimenez, C. 1991. Physiological factors limiting growth and yield of faba beans. Options Mediterraneennes-Seminaires 10: 79-90.
16. Kafi, M., Kamkar, B., and Mahdavi Damghani, A. M. 2001. Biology of grain and grain crop yield (translation). Mashhad Ferdowsi University Publication. 550 p. (in Persian with English abstract).
17. Kiyanbakht, M., Zeinali, E., Siahmarguee, A., Sheikh, F., and Pouri, G. M. 2014. Effect of sowing date on grain yield and yield components and green pod yield of three faba bean cultivars in Gorgan climatic conditions. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 8 (1): 99-119. (in Persian with English abstract).
18. Limoochi, K., Siadat, A., and Gilani, A. A. 2013. Sowing date effect on yield and growth indices of rice cultivars in northern Khoozestan. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 6 (2): 167-184. (in Persian with English abstract).
19. Mazidi, I. 2014. Effect of plant density and seed size on growth, yield and yield components of faba bean (Vicia faba L.). M.Sc. Thesis, Islamic Azad University, Gorgan Branch. 70p. (in Persian with English abstract).
20. Majnon Hoseyni, N. 2008. Pulse Crops. 4th Edition. Jehad of Tehran University Publication. 283 p. (in Persian).
21. Moshatati, A., Hejazi, A., Kian-Mehr, M. H., Sadat Noori, S. A., and Gharineh, M. H. 2009. Effect of seed weight on germination and growth of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) seedling pishtaz variety. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 2 (1): 137-144. (in Persian with English abstract).
22. Muhammad, F. H., Bramley, J. A., and Siddique, K. H. M. 2011. Heat stress in wheat during reproductive and grain-filling Phases. Plant Science 30: 1-17.
23. Moussavi Nik, M., Babaeian, M., and Tavassoli, A. 2011. Effect of seed size and genotype on the germination characteristics and seed nutrient content of wheat. Scientific Research and Assays 6: 2019-2025.
24. Oplinger, E. S., Putnam, D. H., Doll, J. D., and Combs, S. M. 2000. Faba bean. Alternative Field Crops Manual. http://www.hort.Purdue.edu/newcrop/afcm/ fababean.html.
25. Pourreza, J., Soltani, A., Rahemi, A., Galeshi, S. A., and Zeinali, A. 2007. Evaluation of dry matter distribution among different organs in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources 14 (5): 178-190.
26. Pouri, K., Zeinali, E., and Golchin, E. 2013. Evaluation of the effect of inter- and intra- row spacing on the accumulation and distribution of dry matter in faba bean. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 3 (11): 524-531. (in Persian with English abstract).
27. Quarrie S. A., and Jones, H. G. 1979. Genotypic variation in leaf water potential, stomatal conductance and abssisic acid concentration in spring wheat subjected to artificial drought stress. Annuals of Botany 44: 323-332.
28. Rahemi-karizaki, A. 2005. Predicting interception and use of solar radiation in chickpea. M.Sc. Thesis, Gorgan University of Agricultural Science and Natural Resources. 89 p.
29. Rahemi Karizaki, A. 2011. Investigation of the changes of physiological and morphological traits associated with wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) yield. Ph.D Thesis, Gorgan University of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources. 104 p. (in Persian with English abstract).
30. RahemiKarizaki1, A., and Foroughi, A. 2016. Seed filling trend of faba bean (Vicia faba L.) as affected by planting date and density. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology 1 (37): 89-102.
31. Soltani, A. 2013. Application of SAS in statistical analysis. JDM press, Mashhad, Iran. 166 p.
32. Salem, S. G., and Osman, A. T. 2001. Temperature and solar radiation effects on faba bean (Vicia faba L.) growth and grain yield. Saudi Journal of Biological Science 8 (2): 171-183.
33. Viswanathan, C., and Khanna-Chopra, R. 2001. Effect of heat stress on grain growth, starch synthesis and protein synthesis in grains of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) varieties differing in grain weight stability. Journal of Agronomy Crop Science 186: 1-7.
34. Whitfild, D. M. 1992. Effect of temperature and ageing on CO2 exchange of pod of oliseed rape (Brassica napus). Field Crops Research 28: 271-280.
35. Yin, X., Gouadrian, J., Latinga, E. A., Vos, J., and Spiertz, J. H. 2003. A flexible sigmoid growth function of determinate growth. Annuals of Botany 91: 361-371.
36. Zeinali, E., Soltani, A., Toorani, M., and Khadempir, M. 2014. Allometric relationships between leaf area and vegetative characteristics in faba bean. Juornal of Plant Production 20 (4): 1-21. (in Persian with English abstract).