1. Aase, J. K., Pikul, J. L., Prueger, J. H., and Hatfield, J. L. 1996. Lentil water use and fallow water loss in a semiarid climate. Agronomy Journal 88: 723-728.
2. Ahmadi, M., and Javidfar, F. 1998. Oilseed crops nutrition: Canola. Oilseed crops committee publications. Tehran.
3. Amanullah, K., Marwat, B., Shah, P., Maula, N., and Arifullah, S. 2009. Nitrogen levels and its time of application influence leaf area, height and biomass of maize planted at low and high density. Pakistan Jouarnal of Botany 41 (2): 761-768.
4. Antep, S. 1997. Evaluation of some chemical of soil nitrogen available based on 15 nitrogen technique. Communications in Soil Science and Plant analysis 28: 537-550.
5. Bagheri, A., Goldani, M., and Hasanzadeh, M. 1997.Agronomy and Breeding of Lentil. Jahad Daneshgahi Mashhad Press, Mashhad. (in Persian).
6. Bullock, D. G., Nielson, R. L., and Nyquist, W. E. 1998.A growth analysis comparison of corn growth in conventional and equidistant plant spacing. Crop Science 24: 1187-1191.
7. Dahiya, S., Singh, M., and Singh, R. B. 1993. Economics and water use efficiency of chickpea as effected by genotypes, irrigation and fertilizer application. Crop Research-Hisar 6: 532-534.
8. Etesami, M., Biabani, A., Rahemi Karizaki, A., Gholizadeh, A., and Sabouri, H. 2015.Comparison of growth and accumulation of dry matter in winter cereals under nitrogen limitation conditions. Research in Crop Ecosystems 2 (2): 49-61. (in Persian with English abstract).
9. Erskin, W., Adham, Y., and Holly, L. 1989. Geographic distribution of variation in quantitative characters in a world lentil collection. Euphytica 43: 97-103.
10. Ghanem, M. E., Marrou, H., Biradar, C., and Sinclair, T. R. 2015. Production potential of Lentil (Lens culinaris Medik.) in East Africa. Agricultural Systems 137: 24-38.
11. Giradin, P. M., Tollenaar, A., and Muldoon, D. 1987. Temporary N starvation in maize effects ondevelopment, dry accumulation and grain yield.Agronomy Journal 7: 289-296.
12. Hatami, H., Inehband, A., Azizi, M., and Dadkhah, A. 2009. Effect of N fertilizer on growth and yield of soybean at North Khorasan. Electronic Journal of Crop Productivity 2 (2): 25-42. (in Persian with English abstract).
13. Hosseini, F. S., Nezami, A., Parsa, M., and Hajmohammadnia Ghalibaf, K. 2013. Reaction of pheno-morphological characteristics of lentil (Lens culinaris Medik.) cultivars to supplementary irrigation in Mashhad conditions. Iranian Journal of Pulses Research 4 (2): 35-50. (in Persian with English abstract).
14. Hunt, R. 1978. Plant Growth Analysis.Studies in Biology No. 96. Edward Arnold, London, UK.
15. Hunt, R. 1982. Plant Growth Curves: the Functional Approach to Plant Growth Analysis. Edward Arnold, London, UK.
16. Joudi, F., Tobeh, A., Ebadi1, A., Mostafaee, H., and Jamaati-e-Somarin, Sh. 2011. Nitrogen effects on yield, yield components, agronomical and recovery nitrogen use efficiency in lentil genotypes. Electronic Journal of Crop Productivity 4 (4): 39-50. (in Persian with English abstract).
17. Kaneez, F., Nazir, H. F. A. P., and Mohd, M. 2013. Effect of nitrogen and phosphorus on growth and yield of lentil (Lens culinaris). Applied Botany 57: 14323-14325.
18. Karimi, M. M., and Siddique, H. M. 1991.Crop growth and relative growth rates of old modern wheat cultivars. Australian Journal of Agricultural Research 42: 783-788.
19. Kashafi, S. M. H., Majnoun Hosseini, N., and Zeinali Khaneghah, H. 2011. Effect of plant density and starter nitrogen fertilizer on yield and yield components of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L. cv. Kourosh) at Karaj conditions. Iranian Journal of Pulses Research 1 (2): 11-20. (in Persian with English abstract).
20. Khajehpour, M. R., and Karimi, M. 1987. Using of air temperature data for agronomic decision, Book 1, Mohandesien Moshverea Yekom Tehran, Tehran. (in Persian).
21. Koocheki, A., Rashed Mohassel, M., Nasiri Mahallati, M., and Sadr Abadi, R. 1988. Physiological Bases of Crop Growth and Development.Publications of Astan Qods Razavi, Mashhad. (in Persian).
22. Malek Maleki, F., Majnoun Hosseini, N., and Alizadeh, H. 2011. Effect of plant density on seed yield and yield components of two lentil cultivars (Lens culinaris Medik.). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 42 (1): 33-40. (in Persian with English abstract).
23. Miguele, Z., Frade, M. M., and Valenciano, J. B. 2005.Effect of sowing density on the yield and yieldcomponents of spring-sowing irrigated chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) growing in Spain. New Zealand Journal of Crop and Horticulture Science 33: 367-371.
24. Ministry of Agriculture Jihad (MAJ). 2015. Statistical yearbook of agriculture, Volume I: Field crops 2012-13. Retrieved January 4, 2016, from http://www.maj.ir/Portal/Home/Default.aspx?
25. Moafi, R., and Teymiri, A. A. 2009. The effect of different amounts of N fertilizer in different sowing dates on phenological characteristics, grain yield and of Canola (Hyola 401). Journal of Plant Ecophysiology 1 (3): 30-44. (in Persian with English abstract).
26. Namvar, A., Seyed Sharifi, R., and Khandan, T. 2011. Growth analysis and yield of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) in relation to organic and inorganic nitrogen fertilization. Ekologija 57 (3): 97-108.
27. Omid Beigi, R. 1997. Approach the Production and Processing Plants. Tarahan Publisher. (in Persian).
28. Oweis, T., Hachum, A., and Pala, M. 2004. Lentil production under supplemental irrigation in a Mediterranean environment. Agricultural Water Management 68: 251-265.
29. Pourtaheri, S. N., Rahomo, M. M., Vaezi, B., and Ahmadikhah, A. 2013. Effect of seed density and weed control on yield and yield components of two lentil dryland-specific cultivars in subtropical conditions. Crop Production 5(4): 135-150. (in Persian with English abstract).
30. Russel, M. A., Wilhelm, W. W., Olsen, R. A., and Power, J. F. 1984. Growth analysis based on degree days. Crop Science 24: 28-32.
31. Sabaghpour, S. H., Seyyedi, F., Mahmoudi, A. A., Safi Khani, M., Pezeshkpour, P., Rostami, B., Kamel, M., Farayadi, Y., Alahyari, N., Mehdipour Siabidi, M., Kanouni, H., Mahmoudi, F., Pouralibaba, H., Karami, I., and Jahangiri, A. 2013. Kimiya, a new high yielding lentil cultivar for moderate cold and semi warm climate of Iran. Seed and Plant Improvement Journal 29-1 (2): 397-399. (in Persian with English abstract).
32. Sajedi, N. A., and Ardakani, M. R. 2008. Effect of different levels of nitrogen, iron and zinc on physiological indices and forage yield of maize (Zea mays L.) in Markazi province. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 6 (1): 99-110. (in Persian with English abstract).
33. Samad, M. A., Yasmin, A., and Mondal, M. M. A. 2010. Role of morphophysiological attributes on yield in lentil. International Journal of Sustainable Crop Production 5 (4): 42-45.
34. Sarmadnia, G., and Koocheki, A. 1989. Physiology of crop plants. Jahad Daneshgahi Mashhad Press, Mashhad. (in Persian).
35. Shaban, M., Mansourifar, C., Ghobadi, M., and Sabaghpoor, S. H. 2013.Investigation of phenological and morphological characteristics and correlation them with yield in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) cultivars under drought stress and N fertilizer in Kermanshah province. Iranian Journal of Pulses Research 4 (1): 59-68. (in Persian with English abstract).
36. Seiedi, M. N., and Seyed Sharifi, R. 2013. The effects of seed inoculation with rhizobium and nitrogen application on yield and some agronomic characteristicsof soybean (Glycine max L.) under Ardabil condition. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 11 (4): 618-628. (in Persian with English abstract).
37. Tadayyon, A., Hashemi, L., and Khodambashi, M. 2011. Effective morphological and phenological traits on seed and biological yield in lentil genotypes in Shahrekord region. Iranian Journal of Pulses Research 2 (2): 47-62. (in Persian with English abstract).
38. Uhart, S. A., and Andrade, F. H. 1995. Nitrogen deficiency in maize: I. Effect on crop growth, development, dry matter partitioning and kernel set. Crop Science 35: 1376-1383.