1. Abbasi, F., and Asoodar, M. A. 2010. The effect of stem cutting and a variety of post-harvest tillage on physical properties. Journal of Agricultural Engineering, Soil Science and Agricultural Machinery, Chamran University Press, 33 (2): 25-38.
2. Azimzadeh, M., and Koocheki, A., and Pala, M. 2011. Effect of different tillage methods on bulk density, soil moisture content and yield of wheat under dryland conditions. Journal of Agronomy Sciences of IRAN. 4 (3): 209-225.
3. Astier, M., Maass, J. M., Etchevers-Barra, J. D., Pena, J. J., and De Leon Gonzalez, F. 2006. Short-term green manureand tillage management effects on maize yield and soil quality in an Andisol. Soil and Tillage Research 88: 153-159.
4. Asoodar, M. A. Bakhshandeh, A. M., Afraseabi, H., and Shafeinia, A. 2006. Effects of press wheel weight and soil moisture at sowing on grain yield. Agronomy Journal 4: 39-47.
5. Bahrani, M., Raufat, M. B., and Ghadiri, H. 2007. Influence of wheat residue management on irrigated corn grain production in a reduced tillage system. Soil and Tillage Research 94: 305-309.
6. Cavalaris, C. K., and Gemtos, T. A. 2002. Evaluation of four conservation tillage methods in the sugar beet crop.. Agricultural Engineering International: The CIGR Journal of Scientific Research and Development. Manuscript LW 01 008, 4: 1-24.
7. Clark, A. J., Decker, A. M., Meisinger, J. J., and McIntosh, M. S. 1997. Kill date of vetch, rye, and a vetchrye mixture. I. Cover crop and corn nitrogen. Agronomy Journal 89: 427-434.
8. Celik, I., Ortas, I., and Kilic, S. 2004. Effects of compost, mycorrhiza, manure and fertilizer on some physical properties of a Chromoxerert soil. Soil and Tillage Research 78: 59-67.
9. Ericson, N. A. 1993. Quality and storability in relation to fertigation of apple trees cv. Summerred. Acta Horticulture 326: 73-83.
10. Farhoodi, R., Cheche, M., and Majnon Hussein, N. 2007. Effect of wheat residue management on soil properties and on sunflower yield in double cropping system. Iranian Journal of field crop Science 39 (1): 11-21.
11. Ghuman, B. S., and Sur, H. S. 2001. Tillage and residue management effects on soil properties in a direct drill tillage system. Soil and Tillage Research 42: 209-219.
12. Haji Abbasi, M., Bsalt pour, A., and Malale, A. R. 2006. Effect of conversion of grasslands to agricultural lands on the physical and chemical characteristics of soils in the south and southwest. Journal of Water and Soil Science: Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources 11 (42): 525-534.
13. Heydari, A. 2004. Soil fertility improvement by stubles management and soil tillage in grain corn wheat rotation system. Proceedings of 8th Soil Sciences Congress of Iran.
14. Jahan, M., Amir, M. B., Shabahang, J., Ahmadi, F., and Solymani, F. 2014. The effects of winter cover crops and plant growth promoting Rhizobacteria on some soil fertility aspects and crop yield in an organic production system of Ocimum basilicum L. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 11 (4): 562-572.
15. Jin, H., Qingjie, W., Hongwen, L., Lijin, L., and Huanwen, G. 2009. Effect of alternative tillage and residue cover on yield and water use efficiency in annual double cropping system in North China Plain. Soil and Tillage Research 104: 198-205.
16. Koocheki, A., Nakhforosh, A. R., and Zarif Ketabi, H. 1997. Organic farming. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad Press. 331Pp.
17. Koocheki, A., and Khajeh Hosseini, M. 2007. Modern agriculture. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad Press.
18. Kuo, S., and Jellum, E. J. 2002. Influence of winter cover crop and residue management on soil nitrogen availability and corn yield. Agronomy Journal 94: 501-508.
19. Limon-Ortega, A., Sayer, K. D., Drijber, R. A., and Francis, C. A. 2002. Soil attributes in a furrow- irrigated bed planting system in north-west Mexico. Soil and Tillage Research 63: 123-132.
20. Maiksteniene, S., and Arlauskiene, A. 2004. Effect of preceding crops and green manure on the fertility of clay loam soil. Agronomy Research 2 (1): 87-97.
21. Miller, P., McConkey, B., Clayton, G., Brandt, S., Baltensperger, D., and Neil, K. 2002. Pulse crop adaptation in the Northen Great Plains. Agronomy Journal 94: 261-272.
22. Pare, T., and Gregorich, E. G. 1999. Soil texture effects on mineralization of nitrogen from crop residues and the added nitrogen interaction. Communications in soil science and plant analysis 14 (6): 463-469.
23. Page, A. L. 1982. Methods of Soil Analysis. Agronomi 9, ASA, SSSA, Madison, Wiscosin, USA.
24. Safari, A., Asoodar, M. A., Qasmynzhad, M., and Abdali Mashhadi, A. 2012. Effect of residue management,, different conservation tillage and seeding on soil physical properties and wheat grain yield. Knowledge of sustainable agricultural production 23 (2): 49-59.
25. Sayer, K. D., Mezzalama, M., and Martinez, M. 2001. Tillage, crop rotation and crop residue management effects on maize and wheat production for rainfed conditions in Altiplane of central Mexico. CIMMYT.
26. Sheikh Hosseini, A., and Nurbkhsh, F. 2006. The Effect of soil and plant residues on net nitrogen mineralization. Pajouhesh and sazandegi 75: 127-133.
27. Silgram, M., and Chambers, B. J. 2002. Effects of longterm straw management and fertilizer nitrogen additions on soil nitrogen supply and crop yields at two sites in eastern England. Journal of Agricultural Sciences 139: 115-127.
28. Soon, Y. K., Clayton, G. W., and Rice, W. A. 2001. Tillage and previous effects on dynamics of nitrogen in a wheat-soil system. Agronomy Journal 93: 842-849.
29. Varamesh, S., Hosseini, S. M, Abdi, N., and Akbarinia, M. 2009. Effect of afforestation to increase carbon sequestration and improving soil characteristics, Journal of the forest 35: 25-1.
30. Vigil, M. F., and Kissel, D. E. 1991. Equations for estimating the amount of nitrogen mineralized from crop residues. Soil Science. Society of American Journal 55: 757-761.
31. Walkly, A., and Black, I. A. 1934. An Experimentation of Data. 39pp.
32. Wicks, G. A., Crutchfield, D. A., and Burnside, O. C. 1994. Influence of wheat (Triticum aestivum) straw mulch and metolacholor on corn (Zea mays) growth and yield. Weed Science 42: 141-147.
33. Wright, A. L., Hons, F. M., Lemon, R. G., McFarland, M. L. and Nichols, R. L. 2007. Stratification of nutrients in soil for different tillage regimes and cotton rotations. Soil. Till. Res. 96: 19-27.
34. Zhang, G. S., Chan, K. Y., Oates, A., Heenan, D. P., and Huang, G. B. 2007. Relationship between soil structure and runoff/soil loss after 24 years of conservation tillage. Soil and Tillage Research 92: 122-128.