1. Agha Alikhani, M., Iranpor, A., and Nghdi Abadi, H. 2013. Crop yield and phytochemical of herb (Ecinacea Purpurea L.) under the influence urea fertilizer and bio. Iranian Journal of Medicinal Plants 46 (2): 121-136. (in Persian with English abstract).
2. Ali Omrani, G., Malki Alagha, M., and Noreye, V. N. 2011. Aspects of organic fertilizer. Islamic Azad University Science and Research, 162 pp. (in Persian with English abstract).
3. Arabci, O., and Bayram, E. 2004. The effect of nitrogen fertilization and different plant densities on some agronomic and technologic characteristic of basil (Ocimum basilicum L.). Journal of Agronomy 3 (4): 255-256.
4. Arancon, N. Q., Edwards, C. A., Bierman, P., Welch, C., and Metzeger, J. D. 2004. Influences of vermicomposts on field strawberries effects on growth and yields. Bioresourc Technology 93: 145-153.
5. Arancon, N. Q., Edwards, C. A., Bierman, P., Metzger, J. D., and Lucht, C. 2005. Effect of vermicompost produced from cattle manure. Food waste and paper waste on the growth and yield of peppers in the field. Pedobiologia 49 (4): 297-306.
6. Arguello, J. A., Ledesma, A., Nunez, S. B., Rodriguez, C. H., and Goldfarb, M. D. D. 2006. Vermicompost effects on bulbing dynamics, nonstructural carbohydrate content, yield and quality of Rosado paraguayo garlic bulbs. Horticulture Science 41 (3): 589-592.
7. Asar, E., and Scarisbrick, D. H. 1995. Rate of nitrojen and sulfur fertilizers on yield components and seed guality of oilseed rape (Brassica napuse L.). Field Crops Research 44: 41-46.
8. Ashraf, M. Y., Azmi, A. RA. Khan, H. and Ala, S. A. 1994. Effect of water stress on total phenols. peroxidase activity and cholorophyll content in wheat. Acta Vphysiologiae Plantarum 16 (3): 185-191.
9. Astaraei, A., and Koochaki, A. 1997. Using of Biological Fertilizers in Sustainable Agriculture. Jahadeh Daneshghahi Publisher Mashhad, p. 168. (in Persian).
10. Atiyeh, R. M., Subler, S., Edwards, C. A., Bachman, G., Metzger, J. D., and Shuster, W. 2000. Effects vermicomposts and composts on plant growth. in horticulture container media and soil. Pedobiologia 44: 579-590.
11. Bakhshaie, S., Amin Ghafore, A., and Rezvani Moghadam, P. 2010. Study reactions Summer Savoury (Satureja hortensis) during the growing season in response to different treatments of compost and fertilizer, vermicompost and cow. Iranian Medicinal Plants National Conference. Citrus Fruits and Rice Research Institute the Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources University of Sari. (in Persian).
12. Bauer, R., and Wagner, H. 1991. Echinacea species as potential immunostimulatory drugs. Planta Medica 55: 367-371.
13. Biyari, A., Gholami, A., and Asadi Rahmani, H. 2008. Sustainable production and improved nutrient uptake maize in response to the seed inoculation by bacteria growth. Iranian Ecological Agriculture Conference. Gorgan University of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, 15 p. (in Persian with English abstract).
14. Carrubba, A., Ia Torre, R., Di Prima, A., Saiano, F., and Alonzo, G. 2002. Statistical analyses on the essential oil of Italian coriander (Coriandrum sativum L.) fruits of different ages and origins. Journal of Essential Oil Research 14 (6): 389-396.
15. Dehdashtizade, B., Arouii, H., Azizi, M., and Davarinejad, G. 2009. Effect of different levels of vermicompost and phosphorus on production of pepper seedling. Iranian Horticultural Science Sixth Congress, The University of Guilan, p 538-530. (in Persian with English abstract).
16. Dommerguse, Y. G. 1970. Ecologe microbienne du sol. masson et cie. Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science 796 p.
17. Eliot, P. W., Knight, D., and Anderson, J. M. 1990. Denitrification in earthworm casts and soil from pastures under different fertilizer and drainage regimes. Soil Biology and Biochemistry Technology 27 (11): 1819-25.
18. Fhatuwani, N. 2007. Effects of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium nutrition on total polyphenol content of bush tea (Athrixia phylicoides L.) leaves in shaded nursery environment. Hortscience 42 (2): 334-338.
19. Ghost, B. C., and Bhat, R. 1998. Environmental hazards of nitrogen loading in wetland rice fields. International Journal of Environmental Pollution Impact Factor 102: 123-126.
20. Gladisheva, O. N. 1995. Experimental studies on production and processing technology, and establishment of raw material uses and seed plantation of Ecinacea Purpurea under samara region. Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences 213-214.
21. Hussein, M. S., El-Shrbeny, S. E., Khalil, M. Y., Naguib, N. Y., and Aly, S. M. 2006. Growth characters and chemical constituents of (Dracocephalum moldavica L.) plants in relation to compost fertilizer and planting distance. Journal of Scientia Horticulture 108: 322-33.
22. Kalra, A. 2003. Organic cultivation of medicinal and aromatic plants. A hope for sustainability and gualility enhancement. Journal of Organic Production of Medicinal, Aromatic and Dye- Yielding Plants. FAO, 198 P.
23. Khalid, A., and Shafei, A. M. 2005. Productivity of dill (Anethum graveolens L.) as influenced by different organic manure rates and sources. Arab Universities Journal of Agriculture Science 13 (3): 901-913.
24. Khalsro, Sh. 2010. Study on biological Fertilizer, vermicompost and zeolite application physical and chemical properties of soil and quantitative and qualitative yeild (Pimpinella anisum). P.h.D Thesis. dissertation, Agriculture. University of Tarbiat Modarres, 112 P. (in Persian).
25. Koocheki, A., Tabrizi, L., and Ghorbani, R. 2008. Effect of biofertilizers on agronomic and quality criteria of (Hyssopus officinalis L.). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 6 (1): 127-37. (in Persian with English abstract).
26. Kumar, V., Behl, R. K., and Narula, N. 2001. Establishment of phosphate solubilizing strains of (Azotobacte chroococcum) in rhizosphere and their effect on wheat under green house conditions. Microbiological Research 156: 87-93.
27. Lee, J. 2010. Effect of application methods of organic fertilizer on growth, soil chemical properties and microbial densities in organic bulb onion production. Sciatica Horticulture 124 (3): 299-305.
28. Leithy, S., El-Meseiry, T. A., and Abdallah E. F. 2006. Effect of biofertilizers, cell stabilizer and irrigation regime on (Rosemary herbage) oil yield and quality. Journal of Applied Research 2: 773-779.
29. Lin, Z., Neamati, N., Zhao, H., Kiryu, Y., Turpin, JA., Aberham, C., Strebel, K., Kohn, K., Witvrouw, M., Pannecouque, C., Debyser, Z., De Clercq, E., Rice, WG., Pommier, Y., and Burke, TR. JR. 1999. Chicoric acid analogues as HIV-1 integrase inhibitors. Journul of Medicinal Chemistry 42 (8): 1401-1414.
30. Lotf Manesh, B., Nabovati Kalat, S. M., and Sedr Abadi Haghighi, R. 2013. Studying the effects of biological fertilizers and sprayed with Complete Fertilizer on yield, quality (Satureia hortensis L.). Iranian Medicinal Plants National Conference. Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch of Tehran Ayatollah Amoli. http://www.civilica.com/Paper-HERBAL03 HERBAL03_202.html, P 2-8. (in Persian with English abstract).
31. Ložek, O., and Fecenko, J. 1998. Influence of vermisol in combination with nitrogenous nutrition on yields and quality of winter wheat grain. Journal Agriculture Science 44 (11): 835-846.
32. Luo, X., Chen, B., Yao, S., and Zeng, J. 2006. Simultaneous analysis of caffeic acid derivatives and alkamids in roots and extracts of Echinacea purpurea by highperformance liquid chromatography-photodiode array detection-electrospray mass spectrometry. Journal of Chromatography 986: 73-81.
33. Luzzatto, T., Golan, A., Yishay, M., Bilkis, I., Ben-Ari, J., and Yedidia, I. 2007. Priming of antimicrobial phenolics during induced resistance response towards Pectobacterium carotovorum in the ornamental monocot calla lily. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 55 (25): 10315-10322.
34. Mahboub Khomami, A. 2005. The effect of liquid bio-fertilizer (Vermiwash) in application on dieffenbachia and Aglaonema nutrition and growth indexes. Journal of Agricultural Sciences 1 (4): 175-187. (in Persian with English abstract).
35. Mao, J., Olk, D. C., Fang, X., He, Z., and Schmidt-Rohr, K. 2008. Influence of animal manure application on the chemical structures of soil organic matter as investigated by advanced solid-state NMR and FT-IRspectroscopy. Geoderma 146: 353-362.
36. Manjarrez, M. J., Ferrera-Cerrato, R., and Gonzalez-Chavez, M. C. 2000. Effect of vermicompost and mycorrhizal fungi on growth and photosynthetic rate of chili. Phytopathology 17: 195-197.
37. Mohanty, S., Paikaray, N. K., and Rajan, A. R. 2006. Availability and uptake of phosphorus from organic manures in groundnut (Arachis hypogeal L.)-corn (Zea mays L.) sequence using radio tracer technique. Geoderma 133 (3-4): 225-230.
38. Moradi Talavat, M. R., Siyadat, S. A., Fathi, A. Z., and Alami Saied, K. 2009. Effect level of nitrogen and herbicides on wheat compete against wild oat and wild mustard. PhD Thesis Ramin Agriculture and Natural Resources University of Khuzestan, P 33. (in Persian).
39. Moradi, R., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Nasiri Mahallati, M., and Lakzian, A. 2009. The effect of application of organic and biological fertilizers on yield, yield componts and essential oil of Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare). Iranian Journal Field Crops Research 7 (1): 625-635. (in Persian).
40. Morase, E. C. 1985. Different nitrogen sources and application of borax manganese proceeding of the 1 and 2 technical yearly.
41. Mosavi, M., Bahmanyar, M. G., and Pirdashti, H. A. 2012. Rice plant response to vermicompost application individually and enriched with different chemical fertilizers. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 5 (2): 19-35. (in Persian with English abstract).
42. Mottaghian, A., Pirdashti, H., Bahmanyar, M. A., and Abbasian, A. 2010. Influence of the type and amount of organic fertilizer on yield and leaf nutrient concentrations of three soybean cultivars (Glycine max (L.) Merr). Iranian Journal of Soil and Water Iran 41 (1): 19-26. (in Persian).
43. Muscolo, A., Bovalo, F., Gionfriddo, F., and Nardi, F. 1999. Earthworm humic matter produces Auxin-like effects Daucus carota cell growth and nitrate metabolism. Journal of Soil Bioligy and Biochemistry 31: 1303-1311.
44. Naghdi Abadi, H., Lotfi Zad, M., Gavami, N., Mehr Afarin, A., and Kavari, K. 2012. Response qualitative and quantitative yield in (Valeriana officinalis) to use biological and chemical phosphorus fertilizers. Iranian Journal of Medicinal Plants. (in Persian).
45. Nemati Darbandi, H., Azizi, M., Mohamadi, S., and Karim Poor, S. 2012. Study effect solution spraying vermicompost with different concentration morphological characteristics, percentage and oil yield of Lemonbalm (Melissa officinallis). Journal of Horticultural Science 411-417. (in Persian with English abstract).
46. Omidbigi, R. 2008. Production and processing of medicinal plants. Astan Ghods Razavi, publisher Mashhad, Vol (1). 347p. )in Persian(.
47. Omidbaigi, R. 2009. Approaches to Production and Processing of Medicinal Plants. Astan Ghodse Razavi Publication. Mashhad, Vol (4), 423 p. (in Persian).
48. Padmavathiamma, P. K., Li, L.Y., and Kumari, U. R. 2008. An experimental study of vermi-biowaste composting for agricultural soil improvement. Bioresource Technology 99: 1672-1681.
49. Pandey, R. 2005. Management of Meloidogyne incognita in (Artemisia pallens) with bioorganics. Phytoparasitica 33 (3): 304-308.
50. Parakasa, E. V. S., Naryana, M. R., and Rajeswara, B. R. 1997. The effect of nitrogen and farm yard manure on yield and nutrient uptake in davana (Artemisia pallens) Wall. ExD. C. Journal of Herbs Spices and Medicinal Plants 5 (2): 39-48.
51. Renato, Y., Ferreira, M. E., Cruz, M. C., and Barbosa, J. C. 2003. Organic matter fractions and soil fertility under influence of liming, vermicopmpost and cattle manure. Bioresource Technology 60: 59-63.
52. Sanches Govin, E., Rodrigues Gonzales, H., and Carballo Guerra, C. 2005. Ifluencia de los abonos organicos y biofertilizantes en la calidad de las especies medicinales calendula officinalis, Matricaria recutita L. Revista Cubana de. Plantas Medicinales 10 (1): 1.
53. Scheffer, M. C., and Koehler, H. S. 1993. Influence of organic fertilization on the biomass, yield and yield composition of the essential oil of (Achillea millefolium). Acta Horticulture 331: 109-114.
54. Shivsubramanian, K., and Ganeshkumar, M. 2004. Influence of vermiwash on biological productivity of Marigold. Journal of Madras Agricultural 91: 221-225.
55. Sifola, M. I., and Barbieri, G. 2006. Growth, yield and essential oil content of three cultivars of basil grown under different levels of nitrogen in the field. Scientia Horticulture 108: 408-413.
56. Tahami Zarandi, S. M. K., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., and Jahan, M. 2010. Comparision the effect of organic and chemical fertilizers on yield and essential oil percentago of Basil (Ocimum basilicum L.). Journal of Agroecology 2 (1): 70-82. (in Persian with English abstract).
57. Theunissen, J., Ndakidemi, P. A., and Laubscher, C. P. 2010. Potential of vermicompost produced from plant waste on the growth and nutrient status in vegetable production. International Journal of Physical Sciences 5: 1964-1973.
58. Toro, M., Azcon, R., and Barea, J. M. 1997. Improvement of arbuscular mycorrhiza development by inoculation of soil with phosphate-solubilising rhizobacteria to improve rock phosphate bioavailability (32p) and nutrient cycling. Applied and Environmental Microbiology 63 (11): 4408-4412.
59. Yadegari, M. 2013. Effect of foliar application of Fe, Zn, Cu and Mn on yield and essential oils of (Borago officinalis). Journal of Applied Science and Agriculture 8 (5): 568-575. (in Persian).
60. Waterhouse, A. L. 2003. Determination of Total Phenolics. Current Protocols in Food Analytical Chemistry. I: I1:I1.1.
61. Wu, L., Bea, J., Kraus, G., and Wurtele, E. S. 2004. Diacetylenic isobutylamides of Echinacea synthesis and natural distribution phytochemistry 65: 2477-2484.