1. Abdi, H., Bihamta, M. R., Aziz, A., and Chogan, R. 2015. Investigation effect of drought stress level of PEG 6000 on germination of seed and its relation with drought tolerance index in lines and cultivar of bread. Journal of Field Crop Research 12 (4): 582-596. (in Persian with English abstract).
2. Ahmadi, M., and Javidfar, F. 2000. Evaluation and drought tolerance improvement methods in oil species of Brassica genus. AREEO Press. Karaj. (in Persian).
3. Alizadeh, A. 2004. Soil, Water and Plant Relationship. Emam Reza University Press. Mashhad. (in Persian).
4. Bhatt, R. M., and N. K. Srinivasa-Rao. 2005. Influence of pod load on response of okra to water stress. Indian Journal Plant Physiology 10: 54-59.
5. Creelman, R. A., Mason, H. S., Bensen, R. J., Boyer, J. S., and Mullet, J. E. 1990. Water deficit and abscisic acid cause differential inhibition of shoot versus root growth in soybean seedlings. Journal of Plant Physiology 92: 205-214.
6. Delkhosh, B., Shirani Rad, A. H., Noor Mohamadi, Gh., and Darvish, F. 2006. Effects of water stress on yield and chlorophyll content of canola cultivars. Journal of Agriculture Science 2: 359-366. (in Persian with English abstract).
7. Ehyaei, H., Rezvani Moghadam, P., and Amiri, M. 2009. Effects of drought stress levels on germination and early seedling growth of hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) and Marguerite (Chrysanthemum superbum). 1th National Symposium on Environmental Stress in Agriculture Sciences. The University of Birjand. pp 136. (in Persian).
8. Eivazi, A., Afshar pour rezaieh, K., Ranji, H., Mosavian zabi, H., and Roshdi, M. 2011. Effects of drought stress on physiological trait of corn genotypes (Zeamays). Journal of Crop Production 3 (1&2):1-16.
9. Ekanayak, I. J., Garriiy, D. P. Masajo, T. M., and Tool, C. O. O. 1994. Root pulling resistance in rice inheritance and association with drought tolerance. Euphytica 34: 905-913.
10. Farhoodi, R., and Maki zadeh Tafti, M. 2012. Evaluation of drought stress on the growth, yield, essential oil and chamazulene percentage of 3 chamomile (Matricariarecutita L.) cultivars in Khuzestan condition. Journal of Field Crop Research 10 (4): 735-741. (in Persian).
11. Ganjali, A., Lahoti, M., and Khakeshvar Moghadam, Z. 2011. Effects of drought stress of PEG on germination and morpho-physiological characteristics of dill. Journal of Horticultural Sciences 25 (2): 185-193. (in Persian with English abstract).
12. Ghaderi far, F., Ahmadi, A., and Galeshi, S. 2010.Effects of drought stress on germination and seedling growth of 9 varieties of subterranean clover (Trifolium subterraneum L). Journal of Field Crop Research 8 (1):61-68. (in Persian).
13. Grossnicle, S. C. 2005. Importance of root growth in overcoming planting stress. New forestes 30: 273-294.
14. Hamilton A. 2003. Medicinal plants and conservation. Issues and Approaches. WFPub. London.
15. Hosseini, H., and Rezvani moghadam, P. 2007. Effect of water and salinity stress in seed germination on Isabgol (Plantago ovata). Journal of Field Crop Research 4: 15-23. (in Persian).
16. Ismaeal pur, B., Jalilvand, P., and hadian, J. 2014. Effect of drought stress and mycorrhiza on some morpho-physiological traits and yield of (Satureja horetesis). Journal of Agroecology 5 (2): 169-177. (in Persian).
17. Jafar Nejad, A., and Rahchamani, A. A. 2014.The effect of different levels of water potential on germination and seedling stages of four varieties of rapeseed. Journal of Field Crop Research 12 (2): 852-861. (in Persian).
18. Keshavarz nia, R., Shahbazi, M., Mohammadi, Gh., Hosseini Salkadeh., Ahmadi, A., and Mohseni, A. 2014. The role of root structure and physiological traits of barley in response to drought stress. Journal of Field Crop Science 54 (50): 441-461. (in Persian).
19. Khosravi, M. 1994. Bunium persicum, Botany, Ecology and Investigation the Possibility of Crop Production. MSc Thesis, College of Agriculture, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
20. Lebaschi, M. H., and Sharifi Ashourabadi, E. 2004. Growth indices of some medicinal plants under different water stresses. Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 20 (3): 249-261. (In Persian with English abstract).
21. Levit, J. 1990. Response of plants to environmental stresses. Academic Press, New York.
22. Lobato, A. K. S., Oliveira Neto, C. F., Santos Filho, B. G., Costa, R. C. L., Cruz Neves, F. J. R., and Lopes, M. J. S. 2008. Physiological and biochemical behavior in soybean (Glycine max) plants under water deficit. Australian Journal Crop Science 2: 25-32.
23. Lukovic, J., Maksimovi, I., Zoric, L., Nagl, N., Percic, M., Polic, D., and Putnik-16-Delic, M. 2009. Histological characteristics of sugar beet leaves potentially linked to drought tolerance. Industrial Crops and Products 30: 281-286.
24. Macar, T. K., Turan, O., and Ekmekci, Y. 2009. Effects of water deficit induced by PEG and NaCl on chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) cultivars and lines at early seedling stages. Journal of Science 22: 5-14.
25. Mirdavoodi, H., and Babakhanlo, P. 2008. Identification of medicinal plants of Markazi province. Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 23 (4): 544-559. (in Persian with English abstract).
26. Mohammadi alborzi, M., Safikhani, F., and Abass zadeh, B. 2012. The effect of drought on morphological characteristics of anisun (Pimpinella anisum L.). Journal of Plant Ecophysiology 4 (1): 14-25. (in Persian with English abstract).
27. Moosavi, S. M., Moosavi, S. G. R., and Seghatoleslami, M. G. 2014. Effect of drought stress and nitrogen levels on growth, fruit and essential oil yield of fennel (Foenicolum vulgare Mill.). Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 3 (30): 453-462. (in Persian with English abstract).
28. Nasir zadeh, A. R., Khoram shokuh, M., and Heydari sharifabadi, H. 2005. Study of physiological effects of water stress (drought) on growth on six sainfoin (Onobrychis sativa). Journal of Rangelands and Forests Plant breeding and Genetic Research 12 (4): 365-375. (in Persian).
29. Nicholas, S. 1998. Plant resistance to environmental stress, Current Opin. Journal of Biotechnology 9: 214-219.
30. Omid Beygi, R. 1995. Approaches for Production and Processing of Medicinal Plants. Tarrahan Nasr Production. Tehran. (in Persian).
31. Omid Beygi, R., and Mahmudi Surestani, M. 2010. Effects of drought stress on some morphological characters, the Mexican flowers and essential oil yield (Agasta chefoeniculum). Journal of Horticultural Sciences 41 (2): 153-161. (in Persian).
32. Pezhmanmehr, M., Hassani, M. E., Fakhre Tabatabaie, and Hadian, J. 2010. Evaluation of Genetic Diversity and ifferentiation of Some Bunium Persicum (Boiss) Populations Using RAPD Markers. Journal of Environmental Sciences 7 (2): 63-76. (in Persian with English abstract).
33. Rajala, A., Hakala, K. Makela, P., Muurinen, S., and Peltonen-Sainio, P. 2009. Spring wheat response to timing of water deficit through sink and grain filling capacity. Journal of Field Crops Research 161: 247-252. (in Persian).
34. Saeidnejad, A. H., Kafi, M., Khazaei, H. R., and Pessarakli, M. 2013. Effect of drought and uv stress on ecophysiological propertis, antioxidative activity and quantitative and qualitative yield of bunium persicum. PhD thesis. Agriculture College of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
35. Safikhani, F., Heydari sharifabadi, H., Syadat, A., Sharifi ashorabadi, A., Syednedjad, M., and Abbazadeh, B. 2007. The effect of drought on yield and morphologic characteristics of Deracoceohalum moldarical. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 23 (2): 183- 194. (in Persian with English abstract).
36. Sangwan, N. S., Farooqi Abad, A. H., and Sangwan, R. S. 1994. Effect of drought stress on growth and essential oil metabolism in lemongrasses. Journal of New Phytologist 128: 173-179.
37. Schulze, E. D. 1988. Adaptation mechanisms of non-cultivated arid zone plants: usefulness one for agriculture, In: Drought Research Priorities for the Dryland Tropics. ICRIS. Patancheru.
38. Shaban, M., Mansori far, S. Ghobadi, M., and Ashrafi parchin, R. 2011. Effects of water stress and starter nitrogen fertilizer on root characteristics and yield of four genotypes of Chickpea (Cicer arietinum). Journal of Seed and Plant Production 2 (27): 451-470. (in Persian).
39. Sreevalli, Y., Baskaran, K., Chandrashekara, R., Kuikkarni, R., SuShilHasan, S., Samresh, D., Kukre, J., Ashok, A., Sharmr Singh, K. Srikant, S., and Rakesh, T. 2001. Preliminary observations on the effect of irrigation frequency and genotypes on yield and alkaloid concentration in petriwinkle. Journal of Medician and Aromatic Plants Science 22: 356-358.
40. Toorchi, M., Sheikh, F., Valizadeh, M., Shakiba, M., and Pasban Eslam. B. 2005. Relationship between root morphological characteristics of resistance to water shortages in some genotypes of rapeseed (Brassica napus). Journal of Agricultural Science 15 (3): 2-15. (in Persian).
41. Wiersum, L. K. 1997. The relationship of size and structural rigidity of pores to their penetration of roots. Journal of Plant and Soil 9: 75-85.
42. Zeinali, A., and Soltani, A. 2000. The effect of drought stress on heterotrophic stem growth of wheat. Journal of Agriculture Sciences and Natural Sciences 4: 113-122. (in Persian).