1. Abbaszadeh, B., Sharifi, E., Aedakani, M. R., Aliabadi, H., and Alizadeh, A. 2007. Effect of nitrogen fertilizer on quantities and qualities yield of medicinal plant balm (Melissa officinalis L.). 2nd National Conference of Ecological Agriculture. Iran, Gorgan, 16-17 October: 927-939. (in Persian with English abstract).
2. Abdipoor, M., Farahbakhsh, J., and Panahi, Kh. 2013.The effects of different levels of nitrogen phosphorous on Plantagomajor extract in Yasouj. National Conference on Water and Wastewater Engineering. Tehran, Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
3. Akande, M. O., Olwatoyinbo, F. I., Makinde, E. A., Adepoju, A. S., and Adepoji, I. S. 2010. Response of okra to organic and inorganic fertilization. Journal of Nature and Science 8 (11): 261-266.
4. Ameri, A., Nassiri, M. 2009. Effects of nitrogen application and plant densities on flower yield, essential oils, and radiation use efficiency of Marigold (Calendula officinalis L.). Pajouhesh & Sazandegi 81: 133-144. (in Persian with English abstract).
5. Asgharipour, M. R. 2010. The effects of nitrogen supply and plant population on profiles of leaf nitrogen in canopy of hemp. The First National Conference On Consumption Pattern Reforms In Agriculture, Natural Resources And Veterinary Medicine, Zabol, 16-18 February: 1461. (in Persian with English abstract).
6. Asghari pour, M. R., Rashed-Mohassel, M. H., and Rafie, M. 2006. The effect of plant density and nitrogen fertilizer on light interception and dry matter yield in hemp (Cannabis sativa L.). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 5 (1): 29-36. (in Persian with English abstract).
7. Barahimi, N., Afyuni, M., Karami, M., and Rezaee Najad, Y. 2008.Cumulative and Residual Effects of Organic Amendments on Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium Concentrations in Soil and Wheat. Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources 46: 803-812. (in Persian with English abstract).
8. Blaise, D., Singh, J. V., Bonde, A. N., Tekale, K. U., and Mayee, C. D. 2005. Effects of farmyard manure and fertilizers on yield, fiber quality and nutrient balance of rain fed cotton (Gossypium hirsutum). Bioresour Technology 96: 345-349.
9. Dadkhah, A., Kafi, M., and Rasam, Gh. 2009. The effect of planting date and plant density on growth traits, yield quality and quantity of Matricaria (Matricaria chamomilla). Journal of Horticultural Sciences 23 (2): 100-108.
10. Da Porto, C., Decorti, D., and Natolino, A. 2014. Ultrasound-assisted extraction of volatile compounds from industrial Cannabis sativa L. inflorescences. International Journal of Applied Research in Natural Products 7 (1): 8-14.
11. Erdal, I., Ertek, A., Senyigit, U., and Yilmaz, H. I. 2006. Effects of different irrigation programs and nitrogen levels on nitrogen concentration, uptake and utilization in processing tomatoes. Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture 46 (12): 1653-1660.
12. Eslami khalili, F., Pirdashti, H., Bahmanyar, M. A., and Taghavi Ghsemkheili, F. 2014. Effect of organic and chemical fertilizer on soil properties and nutrient concentration in pot marigold (Calendula officinalis L.). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 30 (3): 476-485. (in Persian with English abstract).
13. Fallah, S., Salehi, A., and Ghaemi Seyani, N. 2016. The Residual Effects of Organic and Chemical Fertilizer of Spring Crop (Black Cumin) To Production of Pea (Pisum sativum) Green Manure. Journal of Sustainable Agricultyreand Production Science 25 (2): 117-132. (in Persian with English abstract).
14. Fallahi, J. 2009. Effects of biofertilizers and chemical fertilizers on quantity and quality characterize of Chamomile (Matricaria Chamomilla L.) as a medicinal plant. M.Sc. Faculty of Agriculture Thesis. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
15. Hadipour, A., Hoseini, M., and Mehrafarin, A. 2012. Changes in Essential Oil Content/Composition and Shoot Aerial Yield of Lavender (Lavandula officinalis L.) Affected by Different Treatments of Nitrogen. Journal of Medical Plant 46 (2): 156-170. (in Persian with English abstract).
16. Hosseini Vakili, R., and Ghanbari, S. 2015. Comparative examination of the effect of manure and chemical fertilizers on yield and yield components of rosemary (Rosemarinus officinalis L.). International Journal of Agronomy and Agricultural Research 6 (2): 29-37. (in Persian with English abstract).
17. Izadi, Z., Ahmadvand, Gh., Esna-Ashari, M., and Piri, M. 2010. The Effect of Nitrogen and Plant Density on Some Growth Characteristics, Yield and Essential Oil in Peppermint (Mentha piperita L.). Iranian Journal of Field Crop Research 8 (5): 824-836. (in Persian with English abstract).
18. Jackson, M. L. 1958. Soil chemical analysis. First Edition. Englewood cliffs, N. J., USA: Prentice- Hall, Inc. pp: 181-203.
19. Jafari, F., Golehin, A., and Shafiei, S. 2014. The effects of nitrogen and foliar application of iron amino chelate on yield and growth indices of dill (Anethum graveolans L.) medical plant. Journal of Science and Technology of Greenhouse Culture 17 (5): 1-12. (in Persian with English abstract).
20. Jahanban, L., and Lotfifar, O. 2011. Study of the effective organism (EM) application effect on efficacy of chemical and organic fertilizers in corn cultivation (Zea mays S.C704). Plant Production Technology 11 (2): 43-52. (in Persian with English abstract).
21. Lajmorak, Sh., Fallah, S., and Ghorbani Dashtaki, Sh. 2013. Effect of Solitary and Integrated Application of Urea Fertilizer, Cattle and Poultry Manures on Growth and Yield of Forage Sorghum. Plant Production Technology 13 (2): 45-54.
22. Li, B., Wei, M., Shen, A., Xu, J., Zhang, H., and Hao, F. 2009. Changes of yields, soil properties and micronutrients as affected by 17-yr fertilization treatments. International Journal of Food, Agriculture and Environment 7: 408-413.
23. Markaryan, Sh., Najafi, N., Asgharnejad, N., and Avestan, Sh. 2016. Interactive effects of Ensifer meliloti (Sinorhizobium meliloti) and phosphorus on some growth characteristics of alfalfa under soil water deficit conditions. Journal of Soil Biology 3 (2): 163-178. (in Persian with English abstract).
24. Mediavilla, V., Jonquera, M., Schmid-Slembrouck, I., and Soldati, A. 1998. Decimal code for growth stage of hemp (Cannabis sativa L.). Journal of the International Hemp Association 5 (2): 68-74.
25. Mooleki, S. P., Schoenau, J. J., Chales, J. L., and Wen, G. 2004. Effect of rat, frequency and incorporation of freedlot cattle manure on soil nitrogen availability, crop performance and nitrogen use efficiency in east-central Saskatchwan. Canadian Journal of Soil Science 84: 199-210.
26. Moradi, S. 2015. Impact of sheep manure, urea and triple superphosphate on onion morphological properties. International Journal of Farming and Allied Sciences 4 (2): 167-170.
27. Motavalli, P. P., Stevens, W. E., and Hartwig, G. 2003. Remediation of subsoil compaction and compaction effects on corn N availability by deep tillage and application of poultry manure in a sandy-textured soil. Soil and Tillage Research 71: 121-131.
28. Ng’etich, O. K., Niyokuri, A. N., Rono, J. J., Fashaho, A., and Ogweno, J. O. 2013. Effect of different rates of nitrogen fertilizer on the growth and yield of zucchini (Cucurbita pepo cv. Diamant L.) hybrid F1 in Rwandan high altitude zone. International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences 5 (1): 54-62.
29. Peiretti, P. G. 2009. Influence of the growth stage of hemp (Cannabis sativa L.) on fatty acid content, chemical composition and gross energy. Agricultural Journal 4 (1): 27-31.
30. Pirzad, A., Yoosefi, M., Darvishzadeh, R., and Raei, Y. 2013. Effect of Different Rates of Zeolite and Nitrogen Fertilizer on Yield and Harvest Index of Flower, Grain, Essential oil and Seed Oil of Calendula officinalis L. Journal of Sustainable Agricultyreand Production Science 23 (2): 61-75. (in Persian with English abstract).
31. Pourazizi, M., and Fallah, S. 2013. Optimization of application of nitrogen fertilizers for growth and yield of forage sorghum under low- input conventional farming systems. Journal of Crop Production and Processing 3 (9): 81-91. (in Persian with English abstract).
32. Rassam, Gh., Naddaf, M., and Sefidcon, F. 1998. Effect of planting date and plant density on yield and seed yield components of Anise (Pimpinella anisum L.). Pajouhesh & Sazandegi 75: 127-133. (in Persian with English abstract).
33. Saadati, A., Pourtahmasi, K., Salami, S. A., and Oladi, R. 2015. Xylem and bast fiber properties of six Iranian hemp populations. Iranian Journal of Natural Resources 68 (1): 121-132. (in Persian with English abstract).
34. Sajedi, N., and Ardakani, M. R. 2010. Effect of different levels of nitrogen, iron and zinc on physiological indices and forage yield of maize (Zea mays L.) in Markazi province. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Research 6 (1): 99-110. (in Persian with English abstract).
35. Seo, S., Kim, J. G., Chung, E. S., Kim, W. H., Choi, G. J., and Lee, J. K. 2002. Effect of application level of animal manure on the nitrate concentration, sugar content and intake of forage sorghum × Sudan grass hybrid. Journal of The Korean Society of Grassland and Forage Science 22: 123-130.
36. Soltaninejhad, F., Fallah, S., and Heidari, M. 2013. Effect of different sources and rates of nitrogen fertilizer on the growth and biomass production of purslane (Portulaca oleracea). Electronic Journal of Crop Production 6 (3): 125-143. (in Persian with English abstract).
37. Tabrizi, L., Dezhabon, F., Mostofi, Y., and Moradi, M. 2012. Study on the effect of organic input on growth, yield and quality characteristics of pot marigold (Calendula officinalis L.). Journal of Agro ecology 2 (1): 34-51. (in Persian with English abstract).
38. Tahami, S. M. K., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., and Jahan, M. 2010. Comparison the effect of organic and chemical fertilizers on yield and essential oil percentage of basil (Ocimum basilicum L.). Journal of Agro ecology 2 (1): 70-82. (in Persian with English abstract).
39. Taher Abadi, Sh., Goldani, M., Taher Abadi, Sh., and Fazeli Kakhki, F. 2015. Determination of Cardinal Temperatures in the Seeds of Henbane, Aconite and Hemp. Journal of Plant Protection 29 (1): 16-22.
40. Tehranipour, M., Kehtarpour, M., Javadmoosavi, B. Z., and Mahdavi-Shahri, N. 2012. Evaluation of Cannabis sativa leaves aquatic extract effect on triple regions of hippocampus neuronal density in male rats. Journal of Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences 14 (1): 20-27. (in Persian with English abstract).
41. Tehrani Sharif, H., Sharifi Ashoorabadi, E., Tajali, A. A., and Makizadeh Tafti, M. 2015. Effect of plant nutrition systems on qualitative and quantitative yield of purple basil (Ocimum basilicum L.). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 31 (2): 306-382.
42. Tripathi, M. K., Chaudhary, B., Bhandari, H. R., and Harish, E. R. 2012. Effect of varieties, irrigation and nitrogen management on fiber yield of sun hemp. Journal of Crop and Weed 8 (1): 84-86.
43. Yoonesy, A. R., Sadeghan Motahar, Y., Sajedi, N., and Boroujerdi, R. 2014. Effects of biological and chemical fertilizers (nitrogen and phosphor) on yield and oil content of peppermint plant under the climatically conditions of Arak. New Finding in Agriculture 8 (3): 275-290. (in Persian with English abstract).
44. Zarezadeh, A., Mirshamsi, M. R., Mirhosseini, A., Arab zadeh, M. R. 2012. Investigating sedative, preanaesthetic & anti-anxiety effects of herbal extract of Cannabis Sativa in comparison with diazepam in rats. Seed and Plant Production Journal 2-28 (3): 363-371. (in Persian with English abstract).
45. Zariri, M., Azimzadeh, S. M., Tatari, M., and Seddighi, A. R. 2014. Effects of organic and chemical fertilizers on quantitative and qualitative characteristics of peppermint (Mentha piperita L.). International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences 7 (5): 237-244.
46. Zaman, S. 2003. Plant medicines. Ghoghnos, iran p: 134. (in Persian).