1. Barzali, M., Javanshir, A., Ghalavand, A., Yusef-Naseri, M., and Musavi, S. 2000. Effect of various tillage systems on weed crowd in second planting of soybean. 6th congress of Agronomy and Plant Breeding. 26-28 August. Mazandaran University. Pp. 24-28. (in Persian with English abstract).
2. Blackshaw, R. E., Molnar, L. J., Muendel, H. H., Saindon, G., and Li. X. 2000. Integration of cropping practices and herbicides improves weed management in Dry Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris). Weed Technology 14: 327-336.
3. Dimitri, C. 2008. USDA Economic research service. http://www.ers.usda.gov/data/organic/March 23, 2008.
4. Dogan, M. N., Unay, A., Boz, O., and Ogut, D. 2009. Effect of pre-sowing and pre-emergence glyphosate applications on weeds in stale seedbed cotton. Crop Protection 28: 503-507.
5. FAO (Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations). 2015. FAOSTAT. .http://faostat3.fao.org/home/index.html.
6. Gharineh, M. H., Ghassemi- Golezani, K., Bakhshandeh, A., Valizadeh, M., and Javanshir, A. 2004. Effects of seed density and seed quality of wheat cultivars on the growth and development of weeds. Agricultural Science 14 (2): 21-29. (in Persian with English abstract).
7. Gholi Beygian, M., Zarghami, R., Nasri, M., Zargari, K., and Seyedhadi, M. 2010. Effect of plant density and N-fertilizer on radiation use efficiency and extinction coefficient in milk thistle (Silybum marianum) as a medicinal plant. Journal dynamic agriculture 1: 1-12. (in Persian with English abstract).
8. Gopinath, K. A., Kumar, N., Mina, B. L., Srivastva, A. K., Gupta, H. S. 2008. Evaluation of mulching, stale seedbed, hand weeding and hoeing for weed control in organic garden pea (Pisum sativum sub sp. Hortens L.). Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science 55: 115-123.
9. Hassazadeh, M. 2002. Designing the ideal type of wheat in competition with weed. PhD thesis, Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch of Tehran.
10. Khajehpoor, M. R. 2003. Principles of Agriculture. Second edition. Jihad Daneshgahi Press. Technology University of Isfahan. 386 p.
11. Khazaei, H., Teymoori, M. S., and Najafi, F. 2007. Assessing effect of different irrigation regimes and seed density on yield, yield component and quality of isabgol (Plantago ovate). Iranian Field Crops Researches 5: 77-84. (in Persian with English abstract).
12. Kristensen L., Olsen, J., and Weiner, J. 2008. Crop density, sowing pattern, and nitrogen fertilization effects on weed suppression and yield in spring wheat. Weed Science 56: 97-102.
13. Lonsbary, S. K., O'Sullivan, J., and Swanton, C. J. 2003. Stale-seedbed as a weed management alternative for machine-harvested cucumbers (Cucumis sativus). Weed Technology 17 (4): 724-730.
14. Malek- Maleki, F., N. Majnonhoseini, and H. Alizade. 2013. A survey on the effects of weed control treatments and plant density on lentil growth and yield. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 6: 135-148. (in Persian with English abstract).
15. Monaco, T. J., Weller, S. C., and Ashton, F. M. 2002. Weed Science: principles and practices, 4th edition. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York.
16. Mortimer, M. 1997. The need for studies on weed ecology to improve weed management. Expert consolation on weed ecology and management. F.A.O. Report.
17. Nabavi kalat, S. M., Karimi, M., Noormohammadi Gh., Sadrabadi, R., and Aziz. M. 2005. Determination of Suitable Planting Date and Plant Population in Autumn Cultivation of Safflowers in Jovain–Sabzevar. Journal of Agricultural Sciences 11: 154-156. (in Persian with English abstract).
18. Nelson, D. W., and Sommers, L. E. 1973. Determination of total nitrogen in plant material. Agronomy Journal 65: 109-112.
19. Ozoni-Davaji, A., Esfahani, M., Sami Zadeh, H., and Rabiei, M. 2008. Effect of planting pattern and plant density on growth indices and radiation use efficiency of apetalous and petalled flowers rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) cultivars. Iranian Journal of Crop Science 4: 382-400. (in Persian with English abstract).
20. Parvaneh, B., Chitband, A., Zeidali, E., and Siahfar, M. 2013. Evaluation of seeding rate on forage and grain yield of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) in dual purpose cultivation in Khorramabad. Cereal Research 3: 83-94. (in Persian with English abstract).
21. Rastegar, M. A. 1999. Weed and controlling methods. Academic publishing press. 413 p.
22. Riemens, M. M., Van Der Weide, R. Y., Bleeker, P. O., and Lotz, L. A. P. 2007. Effect of stale seedbed preparations and subsequent weed control in lettuce (cv. Iceboll) on weed densities. Weed Research 47: 149-156.
23. Sadeghi, M., and Miri, H. R. 2014. Evaluation of different level of cholromeqat cholorid (CCC) and plant density on lodging control in bread wheat. Journal of Plant Ecophysiology 19: 30-44. (in Persian with English abstract).
24. Shakarami, Gh., Zeidali, E., and Musavi, K. 2010. Weed control. Islamic Azad University, Khorram Abad branch press. 211 p.
25. Siadat, S. A., and Noormohammadi, Gh. 2001. Cereal. Shahid Chamran Ahvaz press. 389 p.
26. Torabi-Jefroodi A., Fayaz Moghaddam. A., and Hasanzadeh Ghoort Tapeh. A. 2005. An Investigation of the Effect of Plant Population Density on Yield and its Components in Common Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Science 36: 25-34. (in Persian with English abstract).
27. Walker, S. R., Medd, R. W., Robinson, G. R., and Cullis, B. R. 2002. Improved management of Avena ludoviciana and Phalaris paradoxawith more densely sown wheat and less herbicide. Weed Research 42: 257-270.
28. Yousefi, A. R., and Peri, M. A. 2015. Use of false seedbed and reduced doses of imazethapyr for weed management in common bean (Phaseolus vulgari L.). Iranian Journal of Pulses Research 6: 108-116. (in Persian with English abstract).
29. Zand, E. 2000. Study the physiological characteristics of Iranian wheat cultivars as morphology, physiology, competition within and between species. Agronomy PhD thesis. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad
30. Zand, E., Baghestani, M. A., and Mighani, F. 2009. Sustainable management of weeds. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad Press. 453 p.
31. Zeidali, E., Azadbakht, N., and Musavi, K. 2007. Restrictions of the herbicides application, biological control valve to sustainable agriculture. Conference on sustainability management technology, production, supply and consumption of agricultural inputs, Tehran. (in Persian with English abstract).