1. Adebisi, M. A., Ajala, M. O., Ojo, D. K., and Salau, A. W. 2005. Influence of population density and season on seed yield and its components in Nigerian sesame genotypes. Journal of Tropical Agriculture 43: 13-18.
2. Ahmadi, M., and Bohrani, M. J. 2009. Effect of different nitrogen rates on yield and yield components and seed oil content of sesame cultivars in Bushehr area. Journal of Sciences and Technology of Agricultural and Natural Resources 48:123-131.
3. Ashok, K. S., Adhar, J., Chavan, G. V., and Gungard, S. R. 1992. Geometry of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) cultivar under rainfeed condition .Indian Journal of Agronomy 37: 857-858.
4. Aslam, M., Nasrullah, H. M., Akhtar, M., Ali, B., Akram, M., Nawaz, H., and Javeed, H. M. R. 2015.Role of different planting techniques in improving the water logging tolerance and productivity of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.). Bangladesh Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research 50 (3): 193-98.
5. Avila, J. M., and Graterol, Y. E. 2005. Planting date, row spacing and fertilizer effects on growth and yield of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.). Bioagro 17 (1): 35-40.
6. Bolanson, J., and Edmeades, G. O. 1990. The relationship between the anthesis silking interval and yield in tropocal maize under drought. In: Agronomy Abstracts. ASA, Mdison, WI. 119 PP.
7. Cheema, M. A., Malik. M. A., Hussain, A., Shah, S. H., and Basra, S. M. A. 2001. Effect of time and rate of nitrogen and phosphorus application on the growth and the seed and oil yield of Canola (Brassica napus L.). Crop Science 186:103-110.
8. El Naim, A. M., El Day, E. M., and Ahmed, A. A. 2010. Effect of plant density on the performance of some sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) cultivars under rainfed. Researcher Journal of Agricultural and Biologic Sciences 6 (4): 498-504.
9. El Serogy, S. T., El Eman, M. A., and Sorour, W. A. I. 1997. The performance of two sesame varieties under different sowing method in two locations. Annuals of Agriculture Science 42: 355-4.
10. Eshaqi, M., Vakili, H., and Salimi, H. 2014. Sesame, queen oilseed. Sepid Berg Publishers, 184p.
11. F.A.O. 2013. WWW.Faostat.fao.org.
12. Foroghi, A., Gherkhlo, J., and Ghaderifar, F. 2013. Row spacing and common cocklebur interference effect on grain yield and its components of two sesame cultivars in Gorgan. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 6 (2): 101-116.
13. Galiskan, S., Arslan, M., Arioglu, H., and Isler, N. 2004. Effect of planting method and plant population on growth and yield of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) in a Mediterranean type of environment. Asian Journal of Plant Sciences 3 (5): 610-613.
14. Ghangard, S. R., Chavana, D. A., and Bhalerao, T. S. 1990. Correlation and regression studies in sesame. Research Buellton of Marathmada Agriculture University 14: 11-13.
15. Ghangard, S. R., Chavana, D. A., Alse, U. N., and Yeaonkar, G. V. 1991. Effect of plant density and variety on yield of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.). Indian Journal of Agronomy 37: 380-385.
16. Ghasemian, H., Shirani rad, A., and Lotfifar, O. 2010. Effect of arrangement and plant density on grain yield and yield components of two sesame genotypes. Proceeding of the 3rd International Seminar on Oilseeds and Oils, Knowledge Coordination Center and Oil Seeds Industry, Tehran.
17. Ghosh, D. C., and Patar, A. K. 1994. Effect of plant density and fertilitry levels on productivity and economic of summer sesame (Sesamum indicum L.). Indian Journal of Agronomy 39: 71-75.
18. Hendrix, B. J., Young, B. G., and Chong, S. 2004. Weed management in strip tillage corn. Agronomy Journal 96: 229-235.
19. Hopkins, W. G., and Hunter, N. P. 2004. Introduction to plant physiology. 3rd ed. John Wiely and Sons publication. NewYork.
20. Jakusko, B. B., Usman, B. D., and Mustapha, A. B. 2013. Effect of row spacing on growth and yield of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) in Yola, Adamawa State, Nigeria. IOSR journal of Agriculture and Veterinary Science 2 (3): 36-39.
21. Koocheki, A., Nasiri Mahallati, M., Nourbakhsh. F., and Nehbandani, A. 2017. The Effect of planting pattern and density on yield and yield components of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 15 (1): 31-45. (in Persian with English abstract).
22. Lazmi, A., Faramarzi, A., and Ali Mohammadi, R. 2007. Effect of planting date on yield and yield components of sesame cultivars in the middle climatic conditions. Journal of Modern Agricultural Science 3 (8): 54-69.
23. Lisson, S. N. and Mendham, N. J. 2000. Agronomic studies of flax (Linum usitatissimum L.) in south-eastern Australia. Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture 40: 1101-1112.
24. Mansouri, S., and Tabataba'i, A. 2008. Evaluation of phenotypic diversity and the association of some agronomic and physiological characteristics using multivariate statistical methods in Iranian and foreign sesame genotypes. Proceeding of 10th Iranian Congress of Agronomy and Plant Breeding, 28-30 month of Mordad, Karaj.
25. Mohammadian, M., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Zarghani, H., and Yaneq, A. 2013. Study of morphological and physiological indices of mixed cultivation of three sesame masses. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 11 (3): 421-429.
26. Nandita, R., Abdullah Mamun, S. M., and Sarwar Jahan, M. D. 2009. Yield performance of sesame (Sesamum Indicum L.) varieties at varying levels of row spacing. Biology Science 5: 823-827.
27. Nezami, A., Fazeli Kakhki, F., Zarghani, H., Shabahang, J., and Gandom Zadeh, M. 2014. Preliminary Study of Performance and Yield Components of Some Common Sesame Ecotypes in Khorasan Province. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 12 (2): 189-195.
28. Ngala, A. L., Dugje I. Y., and Yakubu, H. 2013. Effects of inter-row spacing and plant density on performance of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) in a Nigerian-Sudan savanna. Sciences International (Lahore) 25 (3): 513-519.
29. Rahnama, A., and Bakhshandeh, A. 2006. Determination of optimum row spacing and plant density for unibranched sesame in Khuzestan province. Journal of Agriculture, Science and Technology 8: 25-33.
30. Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Amiri, M. B., and Seyyedi, M. 2013. Effect of organic and bio-fertilizers application on yield, oil content and fatty acids composition of sesame (Sesame indicum L.). Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 1 (3): 209-221. (in Persian with English abstract).
31. Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Norozpoor, Gh., Nabati, J., and Mohammad Abadi, A. A. 2005. Effects of different irrigation intervals and plant density on morphological characteristics, seed and oil yields of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 3 (1): 57-68. (in Persian with English abstract).
32. Roy, N., Abdullah S. M., Amun M., and Sarwar J. 2009. Yield performance of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) varieties at varying levels of row spacing. Research Journal of Agriculture and Biological Sciences 5 (5): 823-827.
33. Salehi, M., and Saeedi, Gh. 2012. Selection indicators for improving seed function in sesame (Sesamum indicum L.). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 10 (4): 667-673. (in Persian with English abstract).
34. Sarkar, S., and Sanyal, S. R. 2000. Production potential and economic feasibility of sesame (Sesamum indicum) based on intercropping system with pulse and oil seed crops on rice fallow land. Indian Journal of Agronomy 45: 545-555.
35. Sharma, P. B., Parshar, R. R., Ambawatia, G. R., and Pillai, P. V. A. 1998. Response of sesame varieties to plant population and nitrogen levels. Field Crop Abstract 51: 481-484.
36. Umar, U. A., Mahmud, M., Abubakar, I. U., Babaji, B. A., and Idris, U. D. 2012. Effect of nitrogen fertilizer level and intrarow spacing on growth and yield of sesame (Sesamum incidum L.) varieties. Internal Journal of Agronomic and Plant Products 3 (4): 139-44.
37. Umar, U. A., Muntaqa, A. H., Muhammad, M. B., and Jantar, H. J. 2014. Productivity of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) varieties as influence by seed rate. Pacific Journal of Sciences and Technical 15 (2): 259-64.
38. Uzun, B., and Cagirgan, M. I. 2006. Comparison of determinate and indeterminate lines of sesame for agronomic traits. Field Crops Research 96: 13-18.