1. Abdoli, M., Saeidi, M., Jalali-Honarmand, S., Mansourifar, S., and Ghobadi, M. E. 2013. Investigation of some physiological and biochemical traits and their relationship with yield and its components in advanced bread wheat cultivars under post-pollinated water stress conditions. Journal of Environmental Stresses in Crop Sciences 6 (1): 63-47. (in Persian).
2. Amani, Sh. 2014. Study of genetic variation of some indigenous Iranian wheat germs using morphological and phenological traits in Ahwaz climatic conditions. Master's thesis. Shahid Chamran University of Ahwaz. (in Persian).
3. Barati, V., and Ghadiri, H. 2016. Effects of Drought Stress and Nitrogen Fertilizer on Yield, Yield Components and Grain Protein Content of Two Barley Cultivars. Journal of Crop production and processing 6 (20):191-207. (in Persian).
4. Colorado, P., Rodriguez. A., Nicolas, G., and Rodriguez, D. 1994. Abscisic acid and stress regulate gene expression during germination of chick- pea seeds. Possible role of calcium. Physiologia Plantarum 91: 461-467.
5. Cook, A., Cookson, A., and Earnshaw, M. J. 1986. The mechanism of action on calcium in the inhibition on high tempreture- induced leakage of betacyanin from beet root discs. New Phytologist Journal 102: 491-497.
6. Del-Amor, F. K., and Marcelis, L. F. M. 2003. Regulation of nutrient uptake, water uptake and growth under calcium starvation and recovery. Journal of Horticultural Science and Biotechnology 78: 343-349.
7. Fageria, N. K. 2009. The Use of Nutrients in Crop Plants. CRC Press, Boca Raton. FL. USA.
8. Ferguson, I. B. 1984. Calcium in plant senescence and fruit ripening. Plant Cell and Environment 7: 77-489.
9. Ganbalani, A. N., Ganbalani, G. N., and Hassanpanah, D. 2009. Effects of drought stress condition on the yield and yield components of advanced wheat genotypes in Ardabil. Iranian Journal of Food, Agriculture and Environment 7(3&4): 228-234. (in Persian).
10. Girija, C., Smit, B. N., and Swamy, P. 2002. Interactive effects of sodium chloride and calcium chloride on the accumulation of proline and glycinebetaine in peanut (Arachis Hypogaea L.). Environmental and Experimental Botany 47: 1-10.
11. Gong, M., Van der Liut, A. H., Knight, M. R., and Trewavas, A. J. 1998. Heat-shock-induced changes in intracellular Ca2+ level in tabacco seedlings in relation to thermotolerance. Plant Physiology 116: 429-437.
12. Hamze, H., Saba, J. Jabari, F. Nassiri, J., and Alavi Hosseini, M. 2009. Estimation of components variation, genotypic and phenotypic correlation coefficients of grain yield and its component in bread wheat (Tritium aestivum L.) under rainfed conditions. Environmental Stresses in Agricultural Sciences 2 (1): 29-38. (in Persian with English abstract).
13. Hare, P. D., Cress, W. A., and Van, S. J. 1998. Dissecting the roles of osmolyte accumulation during stress. Plant, Cell and Environment 21: 535-553.
14. Jafari Haghghi, B. 2009. Investigating the relationship between grain yield and its components in the most suitable wheat cultivars using PATH ANALYSIS. Plant Ecophysiology 1 (2): 25-14. (in Persian).
15. Kadir, S. A. 2004. Fruit quality at harvest of ‘Jonathan’ apple treated with foliar applied calcium chloride. Journal of Plant Nutrition 27: 1991-2006.
16. Koocheki, A., and Sarmadnia, G. 1999. Physiology of crop plants (Translation). University of Tehran Publications. (in Persian).
17. Kumar, R. R., Goswami, S., Sharma, S. K., Singh, K., Gadpayle, K. A., Kumar, N., Rai, G. K., Singh, M., and Rai, R. D. 2012. Protection against heat stress in wheat involves change in cell membrane stability, antioxidant enzymes, osmolyte, H2O2 and transcript of heat shock protein. International Journal of Plant Physiology and Biochemistry 4(4): 83-91.
18. Mahfoozi, S., and Sasani, S. H. 2008. Requirement of vernalization in some wheat and barley genotypes and its relation with expression of cold resistance in controlled and field conditions. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 39 (1): 126-113. (in Persian).
19. Malakooti, M. J. 2001. Why calcium spray in fruit trees should be common. Jahad Keshavarsy Embassy, Horticulture section 273-283. (in Persian).
20. Marschner, H. 1995. Mineral Nutrition of Higher plants. Academic Press, London, UK.
21. McAinsh, M. R., Clayton, H., Mansfield, T. A., and Hertherington, A. M. 1996. Changes in stomatal behavior and guard cell cytosolic free calcium in response to oxidative stress. Plant Physiology 111: 1031-1042.
22. Mohammadi Sarab Badieh, M. 2006. Genetic study of traits related to drought tolerance in bread wheat by diallel method. Master's thesis. Razi University. (in Persian).
23. Mohammadi, S. 2014. Study of relationship between grain yield and its components in bread wheat cultivars under full irrigation conditions and end of season moisture stress using multivariate statistical methods. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 12 (1): 99-109. (in Persian).
24. Mojtahedi, M., and Lessani, H. 2005. The life of the green plant (Translation). Tehran University Press. 587 pages. (in Persian).
25. Nabipour, M., Atlasi Pak, V., Abdeshahian, M., Hasibi, P., and Saeedipour, S. 2011. Crop responses and adaptations to temperature stress (Translation). Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz Publications. 380 pages. (in Persian).
26. Naroui Rad, M., Farzanju, M., Fanay, H., Arjmandy Nejad, A., Ghasemy, A., and Polshekane Pahlevan, M. 2006. The study genetic variation and factor analysis for morphological characters of wheat native accessions of Sistan and Baluchistan. Journal of Pajouhesh and Sazandegi 19 (4): 50-57. (in Persian with English abstract).
27. Onwueme, I. C., and Laude, H. M. 1972. Heat-induced growth retardation and attempts at its prevention in barley and wheat coleoptiles. Journal of Agricultural Science 79: 331-333.
28. Pirmoradian, M. 1998. Foliar nutrition of fruit trees. Tehran; Nashe Jahan Publications. 32 pages. (in Persian).
29. Tabatabaeian, J. 2014. The effects of calcium on improvement of salt stress damages in tomato. Plant Products Research Journal 21 (2): 125-137. (in Persian with English abstract).
30. Trofimova, M. S., Andreev, I. M., and Kuznestsov, V. V. 1999. Calcium is involved in regulation of the synthesis of HSPs in suspension-cultured sugar beet cells under hyperthermia. Journal of Physiologia Plantarum 105: 67-73.
31. Wang, J. B., and Li, R. Q. 1999. Changes of Ca2+ distribution in esophyll cells of pepper under heat stress. Acta Horticulturae Sinica 26: 57-58.
32. Webb, A. A. R., Mcainsh, M. R., Taylor, J. E., and Hetherington, A. M. 1996. Calcium ions as intercellular second messengers in higher plants. Advances in Botanical Research 2: 45-96.