1. Agele, S. O. 2006. Weather and seasonal effects on growth, seed yield and soluble carbohydrate concentrations in selected maize cultivars in the humid areas of Nigeria. African Journal of Agricultural Research 101-110.
2. Alikani, H., and Savabeghi, G. R. 2006. Vermicomposting for sustainable agriculture, Jihad Daneshgahi Tehran Press. (in Persian).
3. Almodares, A., Jafarinia, M., and Hadi, M. R. 2009. The effect of nitrogen fertilizer on chemical compositions in corn and sweet sorghum. American-Eurasian Journal of Agricultural & Environmental Sciences 6: 441-446.
4. Aracon, N., Edwards, C. A., Bierman, P., Welch, C., and Metger, D. 2004. Influence of vermicomposts on field strawberries. I. effects on growth and yields. Bioresearch Technology 93:145-153.
5. Arzani, H. 2009. The quality of forage and the daily requirement of grazing livestock from pasture. Tehran University Press. 354 p. (in Persian).
6. Bending, G. D., Turner, M. K., and Jones, J. E. 2002. Interactions between crop residue and soil organic matter quality and the functional diversity of soil microbial communities. Soil Biology and Biochemistry 34: 1073-1082.
7. Bozorgmehr, J., and Nastaran nasrabadi, H. 2014. Effect of planting date and cultivar on yield and quality of forage corn. Applied Field Crop Research 27 (104): 160-164. (in Persian with English abstract).
8. Chanda, G. K., Bhunia, G., and Chakraborty, S. K. 2011. The effect of vermicompost and other fertilizers on cultivation of tomato plants. Journal Horticulture and Forestry 3 (2): 42-45.
9. Chaudhary, H. K., Kaila, V., and Rather, S. A., 2014. Maize. In: Pratap, A., Kumar, J., (eds), Alien Gene Transfer in Crop Plants: Achievements and Impacts, Springer, New York, USA.
10. Coors, J. G., Albercht, K. A., and Bures, E. J. 1997. Ear-Fill effects on yield and quality of silage corn. Crop Science 37: 243-247.
11. Correa, C. E. S., Pereira, M. N., Oliveira, S. G., and Ramos, M. H. 2003. Performance of Holstein cows fed sugarcane or corn silages of different grain textures. Scientia Agricola 60 (4): 621-629.
12. Cox, W. J., Kalonge, S., Cherney, D. J. R., and Reid, W. S. 1993. Growth, yield, and quality of forage maize under different nitrogen management practices. Agronomy Journal 85: 341-347.
13. Danesh Mesgaran, M., Heravi Mousavi, A., and Fathi, M. H. 2004. Feeding the dairy cow. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad Press. 559 p. (in Persian).
14. Dehghan'poor, Z. 2010. Early grain corn Fajr (Single Cross 260). Ministry of Agriculture, Agricultural Research, Training, and Promotion Institute of Seed and Plant Improvement Research. 8p. (in Persian).
15. Di Marko, O. N., Aello, M. S., Nomdedeu, M., and Houtte, S. V. 2002. Effect of maize crop maturity on silage chemical composition and digestibility (in vivo, in situ and in vitro). Animal Feed Science and Technology 99: 37- 43.
16. Eghball, B. 2002. Soil properties influenced by phosphorous and nitrogen based manure and compost applications. Agronomy Journal 94: 128-135.
17. Ehteshami S. M. R., Jan zamin, A., Ramazani, M., Khavazi, K., and Zand, B. 2013. The Effect of combined Phosphorus Fertilizer Management on Quantitative and Qualitative Yield of Two Corn Varieties in Varamin. Agricultural Crop Management 15 (1): 95-110. (in Persian with English abstract).
18. Emam, Y., and Niknejad, M. 2004. An introduction to the physiology of crop yield. Shiraz University Press. 571p. (in Persian).
19. Eskandari, H., and Ghanbari. A. 2009. Intercropping of maize (Zea mays) and cowpea (Vigna sinensis) as wholecrop forage: Effect of different planting pattern on total dry matter production and maize forage quality. Notulae Botanicae Horti Agrobotanici Cluj-Napoca 37 (2): 152-155.
20. FAOSTAT. 2014. Statistical database of the food and agriculture organization of the united nations. FAO, Rome.
21. Fischer, R. A., Santiveri, F., and Vidal, I. R. 2002. Crop rotation, tillage and crop residue management for wheat and maize in the sub- humid tropical highlands. ΙΙ Maize and system performance. Field Crops Research 79: 123-137.
22. Forouzmand, M. A., Ghorbani, G. R., and Alikhani, M. 2005. Influence of Hybrid and Maturity on the Nutritional Value of Corn Silage for Lactating Dairy Cows 1: Intake, Milk Production and Component Yield. Pakistan Journal of Nutrition 4 (6): 435-441.
23. Ghanbari, A. 2000. Intercropped wheat (Triticum aestivum) and bean (Vicia faba) as a low–input forage. PhD Thesis. Wye College University of London.
24. Ghanbari, A., and Lee, H. C. 2002. Intercropped field beans (Vicia faba) and wheat (Triticum aestivum) for whole crop forage: Effect of nitrogen on forage yield and quality. Journal of Agriculture Science, Cambridge 138: 311-314.
25. Ghanbari, A., Ahmadiyan, A., Mir, B., and Razmjoo, A. 2010. Effect of harvesting time on quantitative and qualitative characteristics of corn forage. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology 4 (15): 41-54. (in Persian with English abstract).
26. Ghanbari, A., Ismailian, Y., and Babaiean, B. 2013. Effect of animal and chemical fertilizers on forage yield, grain and concentration of some nutrients in barley corn. Journal of Plant Ecophysiology of Iran 31 (3): 23-36. (in Persian with English abstract).
27. Govaerts, B., Mezzalama, M., Unno, Y., Sayre, K., Luna-Guido, M., Vanherck, K., Dendooven, L., and Deckers, J. 2007. Influence of tillage, residue management, and crop rotation on soil microbial biomass and catabolic diversity. Applied Soil Ecology 37: 18-30.
28. Gul, I., Demirel, R., Kilicalp, N., Sumerli, M., and Kilic, H. 2008. Effect of crop maturity stages on yield, Silage Chemical Composition and In vivo Digestibilities of the maize, sorghum and sorghum sudangrass hybridsg in semi-arid conditions. Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances 8: 1021-1028.
29. Hatew, B., Bannink, A., Van Lear, H., Degonge, L. H., and Dijkstra, J. 2016. Increasing harvest maturity of whole corn silage reduces methane emission lectating dairy cows. Journal of dairy Science 99 (1): 354-368.
30. Hirzell, J., and Walter, I. 2008. Availability of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium from poultry litter and conventional fertilizers in a volcanic soil cultivated with silage corn. Chilean Journal of Agricultural Research 68: 264-273.
31. Ibrahim ghoochi, Z., Mohsen abadi, Gh. R., Ehteshami, S. M. R., and Forghani, A. 2013. Combined application of chemical, biological and livestock fertilizers on growth characteristics of forage corn in Rasht, Cereal Research 3 (2): 143-154. (in Persian with English abstract).
32. Johnson, L. J., Harrison, H., Davidson, D., Mahanna, W. C., Shinners, K., and Linker, D. 2001. Corn silage management Effect of maturity, Inoculation and mechanical processing on pack Density and Aerobic stability. Journal Dairy Science 85: 434-444.
33. Juan, L., Bing-qing, Z., Xiu-ying, L., Rui-bo, J., and Hwat Big, S. 2008. Effect of long- term combined application of organic and mineral fertilizers on microbial biomass, soil enzyme activities and soil fertility. Agricultural Sciences in China 7 (3): 336- 343.
34. Karami, A., and Niazi, J. 2005. Effect of sources and quantities of organic matter on soil properties and grain corn function. The 9th Iranian Soil Science Congress 75-78. (in Persian).
35. Karimi, H. 2007. Farming and breeding of forage plants. Tehran University Press. 428 p. (in Persian).
36. Kassam, A. H., Friedrich, T., Derpsch, R., and Kienzle, J. 2014.Worldwide adoption of conservation agriculture. 6th World Congress on Conservation Agriculture: 22-27 June 2014, Winnipeg, Canada.
37. Koochaki, A., Hosseini, M., and Hashemi Dezfouli, A. 2007. Sustainable agriculture (translation and editing). Jahad Daneshgahi Mashhad Press. 163 p. (in Persian).
38. Lazcano, C., Revilla, P., Anamalwar, R., and Dominguez, J. 2011. Yield and fruit quality of four sweet corn hybrids (Zea mays) under conventional and integrated fertilization with vermicompost. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture 91 (7): 1244-1253.
39. Lithourgidis, A. S., Vasilakoglou, I. B., Ohima, K. V., Dordas, C. A., and YIakoulaki, M. D. 2006. Forage yield and quality of common vetch mixtures with oat and triticale in two seeding ratios. Field Crops Research 99: 106-113.
40. Maghsoodi, A., Ghalvand, A., and Aghaalakhani, M. 2014. Effect of nitrogen and biodiversity management strategies on morphological traits, grain yield and quality traits of single cross 704 corn. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 12 (2): 272-282. (in Persian with English abstract).
41. Majidiyan, M., Khosh chereh Ziba, A., and Mansoorifar, S. 2016. Yield and Quality of Two Sorghum Cultivars affected by Domestic and Nitrogen Fertilizers. Journal of Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production 26 (1): 132-143. (in Persian with English abstract).
42. Martin, R., Voldengh, H., and Smith, O. 1990. Intercropping corn soybean for silage in a cool temperate region. Yield, protein and economic effects. Field crops Research 23 (3-4): 295-310.
43. McDonald, P. R., Edwards, A., and Greenhalgh, J. F. D. 1990. Animal Nutrition. 4th edition, John Willey and Sons, Inc, New York.
44. McDonald, P., Henderson, A. R., and Heron, S. J. E. 1991. The Biochemistry of Silage. 2nd Ed. Chalcombe publications; Canterbury, UK. 340p.
45. Miller, P., Mcconkey, B., and Clayton, G. 2002. Pulse crop adaptation in the northern Great Plains. Agronomy Journal 94: 261-272.
46. Mirlohi, A., Bozorgvar, N., and Basiri, M. 2000. Effect of nitrogen rate on growth, forage yield and silage quality of three sorghum hybrids. Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources 4 (2): 105-116. (in Persian with English abstract).
47. Mohajeri, A., Haj seyed hadi, M. R., and Shahsavar, A. M. 2015. Evaluation of Quantitative and Qualitative Yield of KSC704 and KSC260 Forage Forms in Common Agricultural, Combined and Organic Farming Systems, New Finding in Agriculture 9 (4): 313-326. (in Persian with English abstract).
48. Mohammadabadi, A., Mohammad, A. N., Asif, T., and Azhar, H. 2002. Effect of different levels of nitrogen and harvesting times on the growth, yield and quality of sorghum fodder. Asian Journal of Plant Sciences 1 (4): 304-307.
49. Mousavi, M. A. 1995. Determination of Chemical Composition and Raw Energy of Livestock and Poultry Food in Kermanshah Province. Master's Thesis of Agriculture. University of Tehran. 134 p. (in Persian with English abstract).
50. Najafi, N. A., Mostafaei, M., Dabbagh, A., and Ostan, Sh. 2013. Effect of intercropping and livestock manure on growth, yield and protein concentration of corn, bean and goat. Journal of Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production 23 (1): 99-115. (in Persian with English abstract).
51. National Research Council (NRC). 1978. Nutrient requirements of domestic animals. No.6. Nutrient Requirements of horses. National Academic Science, Natural Resource Council, Washington, D. C. 180 p.
52. Nazari, Sh., Zaefariyan, F., Farahmandfar, A., Zand, A., and Azimi Soran, S. 2014. Effect of different harvesting times on yield and quality of corn forage under intercropping conditions with leguminous plants. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 2 (44): 237-245. (in Persian with English abstract).
53. Power, J. F., Doran, J. W., and Koerner, P. T. 1991. Hairy vetch as a winter cover crop for dryland corn production. Journal of Production Agriculture 4: 62-67.
54. Ramroudi, M., Mazaheri, D., Majnon Hosseini, N., Hossein Zadeh, A., and Hosseini, M. 2005. The effect of cover crops, tillage systems and nitrogen fertilizer on yield of forage sorghum (Sorgum bicolor L.). Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 41 (4): 763-769. (in Persian with English abstract).
55. Rezvani Moghaddam, P., and Nassiri Mahallati, M. 2004. Determination of digestibility of dry matter and protein percentage of forage for three varieties of forage sorghum at different harvesting times, Iranian Journal of Agricultural Science 35 (4): 787-796. (in Persian with English abstract).
56. Roghanian, S. 2005. Effect of dry matter and compost on some chemical properties of soil and response of corn. Journal of Crops 1: 531-556. (in Persian with English abstract).
57. Safa'i, S., Asghari, H., Firouz'abadi, M., and Abbas'dokht, H. 2012. Effect of compost and nitrogen fertilizer on leaf area index and some characteristics of safflower. 12th Iranian Congress of Agronomy and Plant Breeding 1-4. (in Persian).
58. Samuel, R., Simon, F., and Bababbo, P. 2015. Yield performance of sweet corn (Zea mays) Using vermicompost as a component of balanced fertilization strategy. International journal of Chemical Environmental and Biological Science 3 (3): 224-227.
59. Sarepoua, E., Tangwongchai, R., Suriharn, B., and Lertrat, K. 2015. Influence of variety and harvest maturity on phytochemical content in corn silk. Food Chemistry 169 (15): 424-429.
60. Sedighiniya, H. 2003. Effect of harvesting time on yield and quality of dill sorghum silage, Master's thesis in agriculture, Faculty of Agriculture, Zabol University. (in Persian with English abstract).
61. Selahattin, P. T. A., and Musa, Y. 2008. Effect of Pollination Levels on Yield and Quality of Maize Grown for Silage. Turkish Journal of Agriculture and Forestry 32: 41-48.
62. Sharma, A. K. 2003. Biofertilizer for sustainable agriculture. Agrobios Publication, India.
63. Tartoura, A. H. 2010. Alleviation of oxidative-stress induced by drought through application of compost in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) plants. American-Eurasian Journal Agriculture Environment Science 9 (2): 208-216.
64. Varmaghani, S. 2005. Determination of Chemical Composition and Raw Material for Rangeland Forage in Ilam Province. Quarterly Pajouhesh-va-Sazandegi (Natural Resources) 74: 79-86. (in Persian with English abstract).
65. Von Braun, J., Byerlee, D., Chartres, C., Lumpkin, T., Olembo, N., and Waage, J. J. 2010. A draft strategy and results framework for the CGIAR. World Bank, CGIAR, Washington DC, USA.
66. Ward, J. D., Redfearn, D. D., McCormick, M. E., and Cuomo, G. J. 2001. Chemical composition, ensiling characteristics, and apparent digestibility of summer annual forage in a subtropical double cropping system with annual ryegrass. Journal of Dairy Science 84: 177-182.
67. Yuste, C. J., Baldocchi, D. D., Gershenson, A., Goldestein, A., Mission, L., and Wong, S. 2007. Microbial soil respiration and its dependency on carbon inputs, soil temperature and moisture. Global Change Biology 13: 1-18.