1. Abrahimpour Noorabady, F., Ayneband, A., Nour Mohammadi, G., Moosavinia, H. and Mesgarbashi, M. 2005. Study of some wheat ecophysiologic indices as influenced by wild oat interaction. Pajouhesh and Sazandegi 73: 117-125. (in Persian).
2. Ahmadvand, G., Naseri-Mahalati, M., and Kocheki, A. R. 2006. Effect of light competition and nitrogen fertilizer on canopy structure of wheat and wild oat. Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources 12 (6): 100-112. (in Persian).
3. Amiri, R., Bahraminejad, S., and Jalali-Honarmand, S. 2013. Effect of terminal drought stress on grain yield and some morphological traits in 80 bread wheat genotypes. International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences 5 (10): 1145-1153.
4. Anafjeh, Z., Fathi, G., Ebrahimpour, F., Zand, E., and Chaab, A. 2008. Study on Competitiveness of Wild oat (Avena fatua L.) with Wheat (Triticum aesativum L.) Chamran Cultivar. Iranian Journal of Weed Science 8: 35-46. (in Persian with English abstract).
5. Armin, M., Noormohammadi, Gh., Zand, E., Baghestani, M. A., and Darvishi, F. 2007. Competition effect of wild oat (Avena ludoviciana L.) on two wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) genotypes contrasting in their competitive ability. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 5 (1): 9-18. (in Persian with English abstract).
6. Attarian, A. M., and Rashed Mohasel, M. H. 2002. Competitive effects of wild oat (Avena ludoviciana) on yield and yield components of three winter wheat varieties. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology 2 (1): 25-32. (in Persian with English abstract).
7. Bazrafshan, F., Moosavinia, H., Moezi, A., Siadat, A., and Hamidi, R. 2010. Influence of wild mustard (Sinapis arvensis L.) different densities on yield and yield component of winter wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Weed Research Journal 2:15-28. (in Persian).
8. Balyan, R. S., Mlik, R. K., Panvvar, R. S., and Singh, S. 1991. Competitive ability of winter cultivars with wild oat (Avena ludoviciana). Weed Science 39: 154-158.
9. Blakshaw, R. E., Molnar, L. J., and Janzen, H. H. 2004. Nitrogen fertilizer timing and application method affect weed growth and competition with spring wheat. Weed Science 52 (4): 614-622.
10. Chauhan, B. S., and Preston, D. E. 2010. Growth and reproduction of Jungle rice (Echinochloa colona) in response to water stress. Weed Science 58 (2): 132-135.
11. Cousens, R. D., Weaver, S. E., Martin, T. D., Blair, A. M., and Wilson, J. 1991. Dynamics of competition between wild oat (Avena fatua) and winter cereals. Weed Research 37 (4): 203-210.
12. Delmer, D. P. 2005. Agriculture in the developing world: connecting innovations in plant research to downstream applications. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 102: 15739 -15746.
13. Das, T. K., and Yaduraju, N. T. 1999. Effect of weed competition on growth, nutrient uptake and yield of wheat as affected by irrigation and fertilizers. Journal of Agricultural Science 133 (1): 45-51.
14. Eslami, S. V., Gill, G. S., Bellotti, B., and McDonald, G. 2006. Wild radish (Raphanus raphanistrum) interference in wheat. Weed Science 54 (4): 749-756.
15. Fabeiro, C., Martin de Santa Olalla, F., and De Juan, J. A. 2002. Production of muskmelon (Cucumis melo L.) under controlled deficit irrigation in a semi-arid climate. Agricultural Water Management 54 (2): 93-105.
16. Gherekhloo, J., Mazaheri, D., Ghanbari, A., and Ghannadha, M. R. 2004. Mutispecies competition effects of weeds on yield and yield components of wheat. Desert 9 (2): 197-206. (in Persian with English abstract).
17. Ghiglione, H., Gonzalez, F., Serrago, R., Maldonado, S., Chilcott, C., Cura, J., Miralles, D. J., Zhu, T., and Casal, J. 2008. Autophagy regulated by day length sets the number of fertile ﬂorets in wheat. the Plant Journal 55 (6): 1010-1024.
18. Gooding, M. J., Ellis, R. H., Shewry, P. R., and Schofield, J. D. 2003. Effects of restricted water availability and increased temperature on the grain filling, drying and quality of winter wheat. Journal of Cereal Science 37 (3): 295-309.
19. Hossein Panahi, F., Kafi, M., Parsa, M., Nasiri Mahallati, M., and Banayan, M. 2011. Evaluation of yield and yield components of resistant to drought cultivars of wheat under moisture stress, using Penman-Muntis FAO model. Journal of Environmental Stress in Crop Science 5 (1): 47-63. (in Persian).
20. Huel, D. G., and Hucl, P. 1996. Genotypic variation for competitive ability in spring wheat. Plant Breeding 115 (5): 325-329.
21. Kang, S., Zhang, L., Ling, Y., Hu, X., Cai, H., and Gu, B. 2002. Effects of limited irrigation on yield and water use efficiency of winter wheat in the Loess Plateau of China. Agricultural Water Management 55 (3): 203-216.
22. Leilah, A. A., and Al-Khateeb, S. 2005. Statistical analysis of wheat yield under drought conditions. Journal of Arid Environments 61 (3): 483-496.
23. Mirzakhani, M., Hemmati, Z., and Sajedi, N. A. 2015. Response of wheat physiological and agronomic traits to water Stress and zeolite Application. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 13 (1):173-183. (in Persian with English abstract).
24. Mohammadi, S. 2014. Evolution of grain yield and its components relationships in bread wheat genotypes under full irrigation and terminal water stress condition using multivariate statistical analysis. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 12 (1): 99-109. (in Persian).
25. Montazeri, M. E., Zand, E., and Baghestani. M. A. 2005. Weeds and their control in wheat fields in Iran. Advances in Agronomy 58: 57-93.
26. Montazeri, M. 2007. Influence of winter wild oat (Avena ludoviciana), annual canary grass (Phalaris minor) and wild mustard (Sinapis arvensis) at different density on yield and yield component of wheat. Pajouhesh and Sazandegi 74: 72-78. (in Persian).
27. Paknejad, F., Majidi, E., Noormohammadi, G., Seadat, A., and Vazan, S. 2007. Evaluation of drought stress on effective traits at accumulative assimilate of grain in different cultivars of wheat. Journal of Agricultural Sciences 13 (1): 137- 149. (in Persian).
28. Pester, T. A., Westra, P., Anderson, R. L., Lyon, D. L., Miller, S. D., Stahlman, P. W., Northam, F. E., and Wicks, G. A. 2000. Secale cereale interference and economic thresholds in winter Triticum aestivum. Weed Science 48 (6): 720-727.
29. Rajala, A., Hakala, K., Makela, P., Muurinen, S., and Peltonen-Sainio, P. 2009. Spring wheat response to timing of water deficit through sink and grain filling capacity. Field Crop Research 114 (2): 263-271.
30. Reddy, A. R., Chaitanya, K. V., and Vivekanandan, M. 2004. Drought induced responses of photosynthesis and antioxidant metabolism in higher plants. Journal of Plant Physiology 161 (11):1189-1202.
31. Rezvani1, H., Asghari, J., Ehteshami, S. M. R., and Kamkar, B. 2013. Study the response of yield and component yield of wheat cultivars in competition with wild mustard in Gorgan Electronic Journal of Crop Production 6 (4): 187-214. (in Persian with English abstract).
32. Ruf-Pachta, E. K., Rule, D. M., and Dille, J. A. 2013. Corn and palmer amaranth (Amaranthus palmeri) interactions with nitrogen in dryland and irrigated environments. Weed Science 61 (2): 249-258.
33. Saadatian, B., Ahmadvand, G., and Soleymani, F. 2012. Study of canopy structure and growth characters role of two wheat cultivars in competition, on economic threshold and yield of rye and wild mustard. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 9 (3): 494-504. (in Persian).
34. Salimi, H. 1996. Biology review competition and damage rate of wild oat densities in Irrigated wheat. Twelfth congress of Iranian Plant Protection. Karaj, Iran.
35. Siani, H. S. and Aspinall, D. 1981. Effects of water deficit on sporogensis in wheat. Annuals of Botany 48 (5): 623-633.
36. Wang, H., Zhang, L., Dawes, W. R., and Liu, C. 2001. Improving water use efficiency of irrigated crops in North China plain measurements and modeling. Agricultural Water Management 48 (2): 151-167.
37. Wang, W., Vinocur, B., and Altman, A. 2003. Plant responses to drought, salinity and extreme temperatures: towards genetic engineering for stress tolerance. Planta 218 (1):1-14.
38. Westgate, M. E., Passioura, J. B., and Munns, R. 1996. Water status and ABA content of ﬂoral organs in drought-stressed wheat. Australian Journal of Plant Physiology 23 (6): 763-772.
39. Zamani, G. R., Rahimian, H., Kafi, M., and Bagheri, A. R. 2005. Effects of salinity and wild oat (Avena ludoviciana) densities on yield and yield components of wheat (Triticumm aestivum L.). Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources 11 (4): 35-45. (in Persian with English abstract).
40. Zand, E., Koochaki, A., Rahimiyan mashhadi, H., Deyhim fard, R., Soofi zade, S., and Nassiri mahalati, M. 2005. Studies on some ecophysiological traits associated with competitiveness of old and new Iranian bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) cultivars against wild oat (Avena ludoviciana L.). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 2 (2): 160-174. (in Persian with English abstract).
41. Zhang, B. C., Li, F. M., Huang, G. B., Gan, Y., Liu, P. H., and Heng, Z. Y. C. 2005. Effects of regulated deficit irrigation on grain yield and water use efficiency of spring wheat in an arid environment. Canadian Journal of Plant Science 85 (4): 829-837.