1. Ahmadi, M. Investigation of physiological aspects of growth indices and yield for canola. 2013. Zeitune Magazin. Islamic Republic of Iran. Ministry of Agriculture-Jahad 215: 57-61. (in Persian).
2. Allen, E. J. and Morgan, D. G. 2009. A quantitative analysis of the effects of nitrogen on the growth, development and yield of oilseed rape. Journal of Agricultural Science 78: 315- 324.
3. Attarbashi, M. R., Galeshi, S., Soltani, A., and Zinali, E. 2002. Relationship of phenology and physiology with grain yield in wheat under rainfed condition. Iranian Journal of Agriculture Science 2: 21-27. (in Persian).
4. Azizi, M., and Arvin, P. 2007. Difference and radiation use efficiency in spring cultivars of the oilseed. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 4: 35-50. (in Persian).
5. Azizi, M., Soltani, A., and Khavari khorasani, S. 2000. Brassica oilseeds (production). Iranian Academic Center for Culture and Research (ACECR). Mashhad.230p. (in Persian).
6. Baradaran, R., Majidi, E., Darvish, F., and Azizi, M. 2006. Study of correlation relationships and path coefficient analysis between yield and yield components in rapeseed (Brassica napus L.). Iran Journal of Agricultural Sciences Islamic Azad University. 4: 811-819. (in Persian).
7. Berry, M. P., and Spink, J. H. 2006. A physiological analysis of oilseed rape yield, past and future (review). Journal of Agricultural Science. Cambridge. 199: 381-392.
8. Campbel, C. A., Davidson, H. R., and Mcgain, T. N. 2003. Deposition of nitrogen and soluble sugars in Manitou spring wheat as influenced by N fertilizer, temperature and duration of moisture stress. Canadian Journal of Plant Science 63: 73-90.
9. Carter, C. T., Brown, L. S., and Ungar, I. A. 2003. Effect of temperature regimes on germination of dimorphic seeds of Atriplex prostrate. Biologia Plantarum 47: 269-272.
10. Clarke, J. M., and Simpson, G. M. 2008. Growth analysis of Brassica napus CV. Tower. Canadian Journal of Plant Science 58: 587-595.
11. Etesami, M. 2007. Evaluation of the effect of some physiological traits on yield barley (Hurdeum Vulgare L.) genotypes yield. MSc Thesis. Agriculture and Resources Science University of Gorgan.78p. (in Persian).
12. Faraji, A. 2005. Study on yield, Agronomic characters and traits correlation of eighteen spring canola cultivars in Gonbad Area. Seed and Plant 3: 385-398.
13. Felent, F., Kiniry, J. R., Board, J. E., Westgate, M. E., and Reicosky, D. C. 1996. Row spacing effects on light extinction coefficient of corn, sorghum, soybean and sunflower. Agronomy Journal 88: 185-190.
14. Gabrielle, B., Denoroy, P., Goose, G., Justes, E., and Andersen, M. N. 1998. A model of leaf area development and senescence for winter oilseed rape. Field Crops Research 57: 209-222.
15. Gardner, F. P., Pearce R. B., and Mitchell R. L. 2005. Physiology of Crop Plants. Iowa State University Press. USA. 421 pp.
16. Habekotte, B. 2007. Evaluation of seed yield determining factors of winter oilseed rape (Brassica napus L.) by means of crop growth modeling. Field Crops Research 54: 137-151.
17. Hey, R., and Porter, J. 2006. The Physiology and Crop yield. Blackwell publishing.
18. Hosseinzadeh, M. H., Esfahani, M., Rabiei, M., and Rabiei, B. 2008. Effect of row spacing on light interception, grain yield and growth indices of rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) cultivars as second crop following rice. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 3: 281-302. (in Persian).
19. Justes, E., Denoroy, P. Gabrielle, B., and Gosse, G. 2000. Effect of crop nitrogen status and temperature on the radiation use efficiency of winter oilseed rape. European Journal of Agronomy 13: 165-177.
20. Kemanian, A. R., Stockle, C. O., and Huggins, D. R. 2004. Variability of barley radiation use efficiency. Crop Science 44: 1662-1672.
21. Lebaschy, M. H., and Sharifi Ashour Abadi, E. 2004. Application of physiological growth indices for suitable harvesting of Hypericum perforatum. Pajouhesh and Sazandegi 65: 65-75. (in Persian).
22. Lucas, B., Slafer, A., and Otegui, E. 2003. Seed dry weight response to source–sink manipulations in wheat, maize and soybean: a quantitative reappraisal. Field Crops Research 86: 131-146.
23. Manaffe, W. F., and Kloepper, J. W. 2004. Application of plant growth promoting rhizobacteria in sustainable agriculture. Crop Science 35: 150-164.
24. Miralles, D. J., Ferro, B. C., and Slafer, G. A. 2011. Developmental responses to sowing date in wheat, barley and rapeseed. Field Crops Research 71: 211-223.
25. Nabavi, A. 1998. The Effect of Planting Date on Yield and Components of Canola in Mashhad condition. MSc Thesis. Mashhad Ferdowsi University. (in Persian).
26. Nazeri, P., Khashan, A., Khavazi, K., Ardakani, M. R., and Mirakhori, M. 2012. Effect of use microbial zinc granulated phosphorous bio fertilizer on growth indices of bean. Iranian Journal of Agronomy and Plant Breeding 3: 111-126. (in Persian).
27. Ouzuni Douji, A. A., Esfahani, M., Samizadeh Lahiji, H. A., and Rabiei, M. 2008. Effect of planting pattern and plant density on growth indices and radiation use efficiency of apetalous flowers and petalled flowers rapeseed (Brassica Bapus L.) cultivars. Iranian Journal of Crop Science 9: 400-328. (in Persian).
28. Rahimian mashhadi, H., and Banayane-Aval, M. Biological Control of Weeds. 2006. Iranian Academic Center for Education, Culture and Research, Mashhad.116p. (in Persian).
29. Rodi, D., Rahmanpour, S., and Javidfar, F. 2003. Canola. Seed and plant improvement institute of Karaj, Iran. 53p. (in Persian).
30. Sharma, A. K. 2003.Biofertilizers for sustainable agriculture.1st edition. Jodhpur: Agrobios, India. 456p.
31. Sinclair, T. R., and Muchow, R. C. 1999. Radiation use efficiency. Advances in Agronomy 35: 215-265.
32. Soltani, A. 2005. Determination of effective parameters on accumulation and distribution nitrogen on chickpea. Research design reported. The University Agricultural Science and Natural Resources of Gorgan. 120 p. (in Persian).
33. Soltani, A., Robertson, M. J., Torabi, B., Yousefi Daz, M., and Sarparast, R. 2006b. Modelling seedling emergence in chickpea as influenced by temperature and sowing depth. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 138: 156-167.
34. Sylvester-Bradley, R., and Makepeace, R. J. 1984. A code for stages of development in oilseed rape (Brassica napus L.). Aspects of Applied Biology 6: 398-419.
35. Tahmasebizade, H., Khodabande, N., Madani, H., and Farahani, I. 2009. Investigation of growth analysis of spring safflower and its effect on yield in Arak condition. New Finding in Agriculture 2: 136-154. (in Persian).
36. Thurling, N. 1974. Morphophysiological determinants of yield in rapeseed (Brassia compestris and Brassica napus). II. Yield components. Australian Journal of Agricultural Research 25:711-721.
37. Vanosterom, E. J., Oleary, G. J. Caberry, P. S., and Craufurd, P. Q. 2007. Growth, development, and yield of tillering pearl millet. III. Biomass accumulation and partitioning. Field Crops Research 79: 85-106.
38. Yano, T., Aydin, M., and Haraguchi, T. 2007. Impact of climate change on irrigation demand and crop growth in a Mediterranean environment of Turkey. Sensors 7: 2297-2315.
39. Zamiri, M. A. 2009. Investigation of the effect of Planting dare on growth, Yield and Components three Cultivars of Canola in Dezfoul Condition. MSc Thesis. Islamic Azad University. Dezfoul Branch. 141p. (in Persian).
40. Zia, S., and Khan, M. A. 2004. Effect of light, salinity and temperature on seed germination of Limonium stocksii. Canadian Journal of Botany 84: 151-157.