1. Abrishamchi, P., Ganjeali, A., and Sakeni, H. 2012. Evaluation of morphological traits, proline content and antioxidant enzymes activity in chickpea genotypes (Cicer arietinum L.) under drought stress. Iranian Journal of Pulses Research 3 (2): 17-30. (in Persian with English abstract).
2. Al-Karaki, G., Michael, M. C., and John Zak, B. 2004. Field response of wheat to arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi and drought stress. Mycorrhiza 14: 263-269.
3. Askary, M., Mostajeran, A., Amooaghaei, R., and Mostajeran, M. 2009. Influence of the coinoculation Azospiriilum brasilense and Rhizobium meliloti plus 2, 4-d on grain yield and NPK content of Triticum aestivum (cv. Baccros and Mahdavi). Pakistan Journal of Biological 5: 296-307.
4. Ahmed, M. A., Amal, G. A., Magda, H. M., and Tawfik, M. M. 2011. Integrated effect of organic and biofertilizer on wheat productivity in new reclaimed sandy soil. Research Journal of Agriculture and Biological Sciences 7: 105-114.
5. Akhtar, M. S., and Siddiqui, Z. A. 2008. Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi as potential bioprotestants against plant pathogens. p. 61-97. In: Z.A. Siddiqui, et al. (Eds.) mycorrhizae: Sustainable Agriculture and Forestry, Springer Science+Business Media B.V.
6. Akhavan, S., Shabanpour, M., and Esfahani, M. 2012. Soil compaction and texture effects on the growth of roots and shoots of wheat. Journal of Water and Soil 26 (1): 725-735.
7. Amiri, M. B., Rezvani Moghadam, P., Ghorbani, R., Falahi, Gh., Deyhimfard, R., and Falah Pour. F. 2013. Effects of coulanation with bio-fertilier on growth characteristics of three wheat cultivars at emergency growth under greenhouse conditions. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 11 (1): 64-72. (in Persian with English abstract).
8. Amiri Farsani, F., Chorom, M., and Enayatizamir. N. 2013. Effect of biofertilizer and chemical fertilizer on wheat yield under two soil types in experimental greenhouse. Soil and Water 27 (2): 441-451. (in Persian with English abstract).
9. Ashraf, M., Museen-Ud-Din, M., and Warraich, N. H. 2004. Production efficiency of mung bean (Vigna radiate L.) as affected by seed inoculation and NPK application. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology 5 (2): 179-180.
10. Askary, M., Mostajeran, A., Amooaghaei, R., and Mostajeran, M. 2009. Influence of the coinoculation Azospiriilum brasilense and Rhizobium meliloti plus 2, 4-d on grain yield and NPK content of Triticum aestivum (cv. Baccros and Mahdavi). Pakistan Journal of Biological 5: 296-307.
11. Asrar, A. W. A., and Elhindi, K. M. 2011. Alleviation of drought stress of marigold (Tagetes erecta) plants by using arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi. Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences 18: 93-98.
12. Azadi, S., Siadat, A., Naseri, R., Soleymanifard, A., and Mirzaei, A. 2013. Effect of integrated application of Azotobacter chroococcum and Azospirillium brasilense and nitrogen chemical fertilizers on qualitative and quantitative of durum wheat. Journal of Crop and Ecophysiology 5 (26):129-146. (in Persian with English abstract).
13. Baghban-Tabiat, S., and Rasouli-Sadaghiani, M. 2012. Investigation of Zn utilization and acquisition efficiency in different wheat genotypes at greenhouse conditions. Journal of Science and Technology of Greenhouse Culture Soilless Culture Research Center 3 (2): 17-32. (in Persian with English abstract).
14. Bahrani, A., Pourreza, J., and Haghjoo, M. 2010. Response of winter wheat to co-inoculation with Azotobacter and Arbescular Mycorrhizal fungi (AMF) under different sources of nitrogen fertilizer. American-Eurasian Journal Agriculture and Environment Science 8(1): 95-103.
15. Banerjee, M., Yesmin, R. L., and Vessey, J. L. 2006. Plant-growth- promoting rhizobacteria as biofertilizers and biopesticides. pp. 137-181. In: Handbook of microbial biofertilizers. Ed., Rai, M., K., Food Production Press, U.S.A.
16. Caird, M. A., Richards, J. H., and Donovan, L. A. 2007. Night time stomatal conductance and transpiration in C3 and C4 plants. Plant Physiology 143: 4-10.
17. Dobbelaere, S., Vanderleyden, J., and Yacovokon, Y. 2003. Plant growth-promoting effects of diazotrophs in the rhizosphere. Critical Review Plant Science 22: 107-149.
18. Esmaielpour, B., and Amani, N. 2014. Investigating the effect of mycorrhizal inoculation on growth and uptake of nutrients in lactuca sativa cv Syaho. Journal of Soil Management and Sustainable Production 4 (2): 49-68. (in Persian with English abstract).
19. Ehteshami, S. M. R., Hakimian, F., Yousefie Rad, M., and Chaichi, M. R. 2014. Effect of the integration in phosphate fertilizer different levels and phosphate solubilizing bacteria on forage quantitative and qualitative of two barley cultivars. Agronomy Journal (Pajouhesh & Sazandegi) 102: 141-150. (in Persian with English abstract).
20. Eydizadeh, K., Mahdavi Damghani, A., Sabahi, H., and Soufizadeh, S. 2010. Effect of integrated application of biofertilizer and chemical fertilizer on growth of maize (Zea mays L.) in Shushtar. Journal of Agroecology 2 (2): 292-301. (in Persian with English abstract).
21. Ganjeali, A., and Kafi, M. 2007. Genotypic differences for allometric relationships between root and shoot characteristics chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Pakistan Journal of Botany 39 (5): 1523-1531.
22. Hajabbasi, M .A. 2001. Tillage Effects on Soil Compactness and Wheat Root Morphology. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology 3: 67-77.
23. Jiriaie, M., Fateh, E., and Aynehband, A. 2014. The consequences of single and integrated application of Mycorrhiza and Azospirillum inoculants on yield and yield components of warm region wheat cultivars (Triticum spp.). Journal of Agroecology 16 (3): 520-528. (in Persian with English abstract).
24. Khalvati, M. A., Mozafar, A., and Schmidhalter, V. 2005. Quantification of water uptake by arbuscular mycorrhizal hyphae and its significance for leaf growth water relations and gas exchange of barley subjected to drought stress. Plant Biology Stuttgart 7 (6): 706-712.
25. Khosravi, H., and Mahmoudi, H. 2013. Evaluation of effects of Azotobacter inoculation and manure on growth of rainfed wheat. Journal of Soil Management and Sustainable Production 3 (2): 205-219. (in Persian with English abstract).
26. Khosrojerdi, M., Shahsavani, Sh., Gholipor, M., and Asghari, H. R. 2013. Effect of rhizobium inoculation and mycorrhizal fungi on some nutrient uptake by chickpea at different levels of iron sulfate fertilizer. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 6 (3): 71-87. (in Persian with English abstract).
27. Maghsoudi E., Ghalavand, A., and Aghaalikhani, M. 2014. Effect management strategies fertilizer nitrogen and biological on morphological traits, yield and quality traits corn (S.C. 704). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 12 (2): 273-382. (in Persian with English abstract).
28. Mahanta, D., Rai, R. K., Mishra, S. D., Raja, A., Purakayastha, T. J., and Varghese, E. 2014. Influence of phosphorus and biofertilizers on soybean and wheat root growth and properties. Field Crops Research 166: 1-9.
29. Malik, A. U., Malghani, A. L., and Hus, F. 2012. Growth and yield response of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) to phosphobacterial inoculation. Russian Agricultural Sciences 38: 11-13.
30. Mertnese, T., and Hess, D. 2004. Yield increase in spring wheat inoculated with Azospirillium under greenhouse and field condition of a temperate region. Plant and Soil 82: 87-99.
31. Ministry of Agriculture- Jahad. Agricultural statistic. 2016-17.
32. Naseri, R., Soleymanifard, A., Mahmodian, L., and Nazrbegi, E. 2010. The effect of drought stress at different growth stages on seed yield and some agronomic traits of four rapeseed cultivars. National Congress of New Findings in Oilseed Crops Production 26-27Jun. (in Persian with English abstract).
33. Naseri, R., Barary, M., Zarea, M. J., Khavazi, K., and Tahmasebi, Z. 2016. Studying root morphological characteristics of seminal roots systems of durum and bread wheat cultivars. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology 10 (2): 477-492. (in Persian with English abstract).
34. Naseri, R., Barary, M., Zarea, M. J., Khavazi, K., and Tahmasebi, Z. 2017a. Effect of plant growth promoting bacteria and Mycorrhizal fungi on growth and yield of wheat under dryland conditions. Journal of Soil Biology 5 (1): 49-67. (in Persian with English abstract).
35. Naseri, R., Barary, M., Zarea, M. J., Khavazi, K., and Tahmasebi, Z. 2017b. Effect of phosphate solubilizing bacteria and mycorrhizal fungi on some activities of antioxidative enzymes, physiological characteristics of wheat under dry land conditions. Iranian Journal of Dryland Agriculture 6 (1): 1-34. (in Persian with English abstract).
36. Paras-Motlagh, B., Mahmoodi, S., Sayyar-Zahan, M. H., and Naghibzadeh, M. 2011. Effect of mycorrhiza fungi and phosorus fertilizer on concentration of leaf nutrients and photosynthetic pigments of common bean (haseolus vulgaris L.) under salinity stress condition. Journal of Agroecology 3 (2): 233-244. (in Persian with English abstract).
37. Rahimi, A., Jamialahmadi, M., Khavazi, K., Sayyari-Zahan, M., and Yazdani, R. 2013. Effects of different pseudomonas flluoresence bacterium strains on yield, yield components and some traits of safflower. Journal of Plant Ecophysiology 5 (14), 1-16. (in Persian with English abstract).
38. Rodriguze, H., and Fraga, R. 1999. Phosphate solubilizing bacteria and their role in plant growth promotion. Biothecnology Advances 17: 319-339.
39. Rouzbeh, R., Daneshian, J., and Farahani, H. A. 2009. Super nitro plus influence on yield and yield components of two wheat cultivars under NPK fertilizer application. Journal of Plant Breeding and Crop Science 1: 293-297.
40. Shaharoona, B., Naveed, M., Arshad, M., and Zahir, Z. A. 2008. Fertilizer-dependent efficiency of Pseudomonas for improving growth, yield and nutrient use efficiency of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Microbial Biotechnology 79: 147-155.
41. Sharma, A. K. 2002. Biofertilizers for sustainable agriculture. 1sd edition. Jodhpur: agrobios, Indian, 456p.
42. Shoghi Kalkhoran, S., Ghalavand, A., Modarres-Sanavy, S. A. M., and Akbari, P. 2010. Effect of nitrogen fertilizer and biofertilizer application on yield and quality of sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.). Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 12 (4) 467-481. (in Persian with English abstract).
43. Vessey, J. K., and Buss, T. J. 2002. Bacillus cereus UW85 inoculation effects on growth, nodulation, and N accumulation in grain legumes: Controlled-environment studies. Canadian Journal of Plant Science 82: 282-290.
44. Wu, B., Cao, Z. H., Li, Z. G., Cheung, K. C., and Wong, M. H. 2005. Effects of biofertilizer containing N-fixer, P and K solubilizers and AM fungi on maize growth. A greenhouse trail. Geoderma 125 (1-2): 155-162.