1. Allen, R. R., and Musik, J. T. 1993. Planting date, water management, and maturity length relations for irrigated grain sorghum. Trans. ASAE 36 (4): 1123-1129.
2. Amin, A. A., Li, S., Rashad, M., Fatma, A., and Gharib, E. 2008. Changes in morphological, physiological and reproductive characters of wheat plants as affected by foliar application with salicylic acid and ascorbic acid. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences 2: 252-261.
3. Anjum, S. A., Wang, L., Farooq, M., Khan, I., and Xue, L. 2011. Methyl jasmonate-induced alteration in lipid peroxidation, ant oxidative defense system and yield in soybean under drought. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science 197: 296-301.
4. Arfan, M., Athar, H. R., and Ashraf, M. 2007. Does exogenous application of Salicylic Acid through the rooting medium modulate growth and photosynthetic capacity in two differently adapted spring wheat cultivars under salt stress? Journal of Plant Physiology 164: 685-694.
5. Ashraf, M., Akram, N. A., Al-Qurainy, F., and Flooda, M. R. 2011. Drought tolerance: roles of organic osmolyts, growth, regulators, and mineral nutrients. Advance in Agronomy 111: 249-296.
6. Bates, L. S. 1973. Rapid determination of free proline for water-stress studies. Plant and soil 39: 205-207.
7. Bayat, S., and Sepehri, A. 2014. Effect of salicylic acid and paclobutrazol on yield and water use efficiency of corn (Zea mays L.) under moisture stress. 1th international and 13th Iranian crop science congress. Tehran, Iran.
8. Borsani, O., Valpuesta, V., and Botella, M. N. 2001. Evidence for a role of salicylic acid in the oxidative damage generated by NaCl and osmotic stress in Arabidopsis seedling. Plant Physiology 126: 1024-1030.
9. Borsanio, V., and Botella, M. A. 2001. Evidence for a role of Salicylic Acid in the oxidative damage generated by Nacl and osmotic stress in Arabidodsis stress in (Arabidopsis) seedlings. Plant physiology 126: 1024-1030.
10. Dalvandi, G., Ghanbari-Odivi, A., Farnia, A., Khalil-Tahmasebi, B., and Nabati, E. 2013. Effects of drought stress on the growth, yield and yield components of four wheat populations in different growth stages. Advances in Environmental Biology 7 (4): 619-624.
11. Ezzat Ahmadi, M., Noormohammadi, Gh., Ghodsi, M., and Kafi, M. 2010. Effect of water stress and spraying of potassium iodide on agronomic traits and grain yield of bread wheat (Tiriticum aistivum L.) genotypes. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 8 (2): 177-182. (in Persian with English abstract).
12. FAOSTAT. 2012. FAO Statistical Data. [www.faostat.org.]
13. Farajzadeh, R., Sajedi, N. A., and Babaei, T. 2016. Effect of salicylic acid and post anthesis water deficit stress on some agronomic and physiological traits of different wheat genotypes. Cereal Research 6 (2): 173-184. (in Persian with English abstract).
14. Farhadi, N., Sayyahfar, M., and Shakarami, Gh. 2016. Effect of foliar applications of various levels of salicylic acid on yield and yield components of two barley cultivars under dry land farming conditions. Agricultural Research Journal 8 (5): 25-40. (in Persian with English abstract).
15. Fariduddin, Q., Hayat, S., and Ahmad, A. 2003. Salicylic acid influences net photosynthetic rate, carboxylation efficiency, nitrate reductase activity, and seed yield in Brassica juncea. Photosynthetica 41 (2): 281-284.
16. Fletcher, R., and Hofstra, G. 1988. Triazoles as potential plant protectants. In: Sterol Synthesis Inhibitors in Plant Protection. Eds D. Berg, M. Plempel, Cambridge, Ellis Horwood Ltd, 321-331.
17. Flower, D., and Ludlow, M. M. 1986. Contribution of osmotic adjustment to the dehydration tolerance of water- stressed pigeon pea (Cajanus cajan L. mill sp.) leaves. Plant, Cell and Environment 9: 3-44.
18. Ghoulam, C. F., Ahmed, F., and Khalid, F. 2001. Effects of salt stress on growth, inorganic ions and proline accumulation in relation to osmotic adjustment in five sugar beet cultivars. Environmental and Experiment Botany 47: 139-150.
19. Gill, P. K., Sharma, A. D., Singh, P., and Bnullar, S. S. 2003. Changes in germination, growth and soluble sugar contents of Sorghum bicolor L. Moench seeds under various a biotic stresses. Plant Growth Regulation 40: 154-162.
20. Gooding, M., Ellis, R., Shewry, P., and Schofield, J. 2003. Effects of restricted water availability and increased temperature on the grain filling, drying and quality of winter wheat. Journal of Cereal Sciences 37: 295-309.
21. Hayat, Q., Hayat, S., Irfan, M., and Ahmad, A. 2010. Effect of exogenous Salicylic Acid under changing environment: A review. Environmental and Experimental Botany 68: 14-25.
22. Hayat, S., and Ahmad, A. 2005. Salicylic acid: A plant hormone. Springer. 97-99.
23. Heidari, A., Bijan Zadeh, A., Naderi, R., and Imam, Y. 2016. Effect of seasonal drought stress and Salicylic Acid on grain yield and plant shadow temperature in two canola cultivars. Journal of Plant Physiology 27: 37-53. (in Persian with English abstract).
24. Horvath, E., Szalai, G., and Janda, T. 2007. Induction of A biotic stress tolerance by salicylic acid signaling. Plant Growth Regulation 26: 290-300.
25. Kadioglu, A., Saruhan, N., Saglam, A., Terzi, R., and Acet, T. E. 2011. Exogenous salicylic acid alleviates effects of long term drought stress and delays leaf rolling by inducing antioxidant system. Plant Growth Regul 64: 27-37.
26. Kaid Nezami, R., and Balochi, H. 2014. Physiological reactions of lentil plant (Lens culinaris Medik) to salinity stress and Salicylic Acid solution. Journal of Iranian Bean Studies 5 (2): 98-83. (in Persian with English abstract).
27. Kheirkhah, M., Farazi, M., Dadkhah, A., and Khoshnood Yazdi, A. 2016. Use of glycine, thiophile and salicylic acid in sugar beet (Beta vulgaris L.) under irrigated conditions. Eco-physiology of Crop Plants 10 (37): 182-167. (in Persian with English abstract).
28. Kiani, A. R. 2010. Optimal irrigation scheduling based on water-yield relations in some soybean cultivars. Journal of Agriculture Engineering Research 11 (1): 85-102.
29. Naghizadeh, M., and Gholami Tooran Poshti, M. 2014. Evaluation the effect of seed priming by salicylic acid on yield and yield components of wheat under drought stress conditions. Journal of Agroecology 6 (1): 162-170. (in Persian with English abstract).
30. Naghizadeh, M., and Gholami Toran Poshti, M. 2014. Effect of seed pre-treatment with Salicylic Acid on wheat yield and yield components under drought stress. Journal of Agricultural Ecology 6 (1): 170-162. (in Persian with English abstract).
31. Ozturk, A., and Aydin, F. 2004. Effect of water stress at various stages on some quality characteristics of winter wheat. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science 190: 93-99.
32. Pak Mehr, A., Shakeri, F., and Rastgo, M. 2015. The effect of seed priming with Salicylic Acid on some photosynthetic traits of blubber beans under stress at flowering stage. Journal of Iranian Pulses Research 5 (2): 19-30. (in Persian with English abstract).
33. Pirasteh-Anosheh, H., and Emam, Y. 2012. Yield and yield component responses of bread and durum wheat to PGRs under drought stress conditions in field and greenhouse. Environmental Stress in Crop Sciences 5: 1-17. (in Persian with English abstract).
34. Pireivatlou, A. S., Dehdar Masjedlou, B., and Ramiz, T. A. 2010. Evaluation of yield potential and stress adaptive trait in wheat genotypes under post anthesis drought stress conditions. African Journal Agricultural Research 5: 2829-2836.
35. Ranjbar, M., Larry Yazdi, H., and Bromandjazi, Sh. 2010. The effect of Salicylic Acid on antioxidant enzymes, photosynthetic pigments of sugar content in rape (Brasica napus) under Pb stress. Journal of Plant Biology 3 (9): 39-52. (in Persian with English abstract).
36. Raskin, I. 1992. Role of salicylic acid in plants. Annual Review of Plant Physiology and Plant Molecular Biology 43: 463-439.
37. Sajedi, N. A., and Gholinezhad, A. 2012. Response of yield and yield component of dry land wheat cultivars to salicylic acid and selenium. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 10 (3): 614-621. (in Persian with English abstract).
38. Shabiri, S., Ghasemi Golazani, K., Golchin, A., and Saba, J. 2006. Effect of irrigation water on phenology and yield of three chickpea cultivars (Cicer arietinum L.). Journal of Agricultural Knowledge 16 (2): 137-147. (in Persian with English abstract).
39. Simanne, B. P. C., Peacock, J. M., and Struk, P. C. 1993. Differences in development plasticity and growth rate among drought resistance and susceptible cultivar of durum wheat (Triticum Turgidum L. var. durum). Plant and Soil 157: 155-166.
40. Singh, B., and Usha, K. 2003. Salicylic acid induced physiological and biochemical changes in wheat seedlings under water stress. Plant Growth Regulation 39: 137-141.
41. Smart, R. E., and Bingham, G. E. 1974. Rapid estimates of relative water content. Plant Physiology 53: 258-260.
42. Vahabi, N., Emam, Y., and Pirasteh-Anosheh, H. 2017. Improving wheat growth and yield using chlormequat chloride, salicylic acid and jasmonic acid under water stress. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 15 (1): 124-135. (in Persian with English abstract).
43. Valentovic, P., Luxova, M., Kolarovic, L., and Gasparikova, O. 2006. Effect of osmotic stress on compatible solutes content, membrane stability and water relations in two maize cultivars. Plant Soil Environment 52 (4): 186-191.
44. Yun-Xia, G., Li-Jun, Z., Feng-Hai, L., Zhi-Bin, C., Che, W., Yun-Cong, Y., Zhen-Hai, H., Jie, Z., and Zhen-Sheng, S. 2010. Relationship between jasmonic acid accumulation and senescence in drought-stress. African Journal of Agriculture Research 5: 1978-1983.
45. Yousefirad, M., Asghari, M., Mohammadi, M., Masoumi Zavarian, A. 2015. Effect of drought stress on yield, yield components and some physiological characteristics of seven barley cultivars. Journal of Agricultural Research 7 (4): 297-309.
46. Zargerian, M., Tehranifar, A., Nemati, H., and Siavashpour, B. 2016. The effect of Salicylic Acid on some morphophysiologic characteristics of sunflower seedlings in drought stress conditions. Journal of Horticulture 30 (1): 162-151. (in Persian with English abstract).