1. Alizadeh-Sahzabi, A., Sharifi-Ashorabadi, E., Shirani-Rad, A., and Abaszadeh, B. 2007. The effects of different methods and levels of using nitrogen on some quality and quantity characteristics of Satureja hortensis L. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research 23 (3): 416-431. (in Persian).
2. Bayat, M., Amirnia, R., Tajbakhsh, M., and Tanulach, B. 2016. Study of genetic diversity and some of the agronomic and qualitative traits in saffron (Crocus sativus L.). Saffron Agriculture and Technology Journal 4 (3): 185-200. (in Persian).
3. Bermani, M. 1997. Study the effect of nitrogen fertilizer at different stages of moldavian balm (Dracocephalum moldavica L.) life and the amount of Essence production. MSc thesis. Tarbiat Moalem University. Tehran, Iran. (in Persian).
4. Cooper, J. L., and Belakeney, A. B. 1990. The effect of two forms of nitrogen fertilizer applied near anthesis on the grain quality of irrigated wheat. Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture 30: 615-619.
5. Darzi, M.T., Ghalavand, A., and Rajaei, F. 2009. The Effect of Biofertilizers on the Absorption of N P k Elements and grain yield of fennel. Research of medicinal plants and aromatic plants of Iran 25 (1): 1-19. (in Persian).
6. El Gendy, S. A., Hosni, A. M., Omer, E. A., and Reham, M. S. 2001. Variation in herbage yield, essential oil yield and oil composition on sweet basil (Ocimum bacilicum) grown organically in a newly reclaimed land in Egypt. Arab Universities Journal of Agricultural Science 20 (9): 915-933.
7. Emam, Y., and Niknejad, M. 1994. An introduction to the physiology of crop yield. Shiraz University Press. pp: 576. (in Persian).
8. Gharib, F., Moussa, L. A., and Massoud, O. N. 2008. Effect of compost and bio-fertilizers on growth, yield and essential oil of sweet marjoram (Majorana hortensis) plant. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology 10 (4): 381-387.
9. Gholizadeh, A., Amin, M. S. M., Anuar, A. R., Esfahani, M., and Saberioon, M. M. 2010. The study on the effect of different levels of zeolit and water stress on growth, development and essential oil content of moldavian Balm (Dracocephalum moldavica L.). American Journal of Applied Science 7 (1): 33-37.
10. Izanlu, A., Jami, A., Zabet, M., and Samadzadeh, A. R. 2017. Study of Genetic Diversity of Different Fennel Ecotypes (Foeniculum vulgare Mill) Based on morpho-phenological characteristics. Biomedical Journal of Iranian Herbs and Medicinal Herbs Research 33 (5): 779-792. (in Persian).
11. Kumar, V., and Sood, M. 2011. Effect of transplanting time, spacing and fertilizers on herbage and oil yield of Mentha piperita. International Journal of Farm Sciences 1: 68-74.
12. Lebaschi, M. H., Matin, A., and Sharifi-Ashurabadi, A. 2004. Comparing the agricultural and natural ecosystems in the production of hypericin. Research and Construction in Natural Resources 16 (2): 48-54.
13. Liu, E., Yan, C., Mei, X., He, W., Bing, S. H., Ding, L., Liu, Q., Liu, S., and Fan, T. 2010. Long-term effect of chemical fertilizer, straw, and manure on soil chemical and biological properties in northwest China. Geoderma 158: 173-180.
14. Maghsudi Kelardashti, H., Rahimmalek, M., Sabzalian, M. R., and Talebi, M. 2014. An assessment of morphological genetic variations and heritability of Iranian fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.) accessions. Taxonomy and Biosystematics 6 (18): 77-86.
15. Mahbob Khomami, A. 2004. Effect of liquid biofertilizer (vermicellosis) as leaf spray on nutrition and growth indices of Dafen bakhia and aglonma. Agricultural Sciences Research Journal 1 (4): 175-187. (in Persian).
16. Malakoti, M. J., and Tehrani, M. M. 1999. The Role of Microelements on Crop Yield Increasing and Quality Improvement. Tarbit Modares University Press, 301p. (in Persian).
17. Massoud, H. 1992. Study on the essential oil in seed of some fennel cultivars under Egyptian environmental conditions. 40th Annual Congress on Medicinal Plant Research, Trieste, Italy, 1-5 September, 58 (7): A523-775.
18. Melero, S., Vanderlinden, K., Ruiz. J. C., and Madejon, E. 2008. Long-term effect on soil biochemical status of a Vertisol under conservation tillage system in semi-arid Mediterranean conditions. European Journal of Soil Biology 44 (4): 437-442.
19. Nabizadeh, M. R., Kafie, M., and Rashed Mohassel, M. H. 2009. Effects of salinity on growth, yield, Accumulation of salts and percentage of essential oil of Caraway (Carum carvi). Iranian Journal of Crop Research (1) 1: 53-60. (in Persian).
20. Omidbaigi, R. 2005. Production and Processing of Medicinal Plants.vol: 1. Tehran, AstaneGhodseRazavi Publication. pp, 69-100. (in Persian).
21. Omidbeigi, R., and Hassani Malayeri, S. 2007. Effects of nitrogen fertilization and planting density on the bull's eyechamomile cultivar Zardband. Journal of Agricultural Sciences of Iran 38 (2): 303-309. (in Persian with English abstract).
22. Rahmati, M., Azizi, M., Hassanzadeh Khayat, M., and Nemati, H. 2009. The effect of different levels of density and nitrogen on morphological traits, yield, chamomile essential oil and chamazulene. Agricultural Sciences and Technology 23 (1): 27-35. (in Persian with English abstract).
23. Ravi, S., Channal, H. T., Hebsur, N. S., and Dharamtti, P. R. 2008. Effect of sulphur, zinc and iron nutrition on growth, yield, nutrient uptake and quality of safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.). Karnataka Journal of Agricultural Sciences 21 (3): 382-385.
24. Safaei, L., Zeinali, H., and Afyuoni, D. 2011. Study of genetic variation of agronomic characteristics in Foeniculum vulgare Mill. genotypes. Scientific Journal Management System 19 (1): 167-180.
25. Salehi, A., Ghalavand, A., Sefidkon, F., and Asgharzade, A. 2011. The effect of zeolite, PGPR and vermicompost application on N, P, K concentration, essential oil content and yield in organic cultivation of German Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla L.). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 27 (2): 188-201. (in Persian).
26. Salehi, A., Tasdighi, H. R., and Gholamhoseini, M. 2016. Evaluation of proline, chlorophyll, soluble sugar content and uptake of nutrients in the German chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla L.) under drought stress and organic fertilizer treatments. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine 6 (10): 886-891.
27. Sarandon, S. J., and Gianiblli, M. C. 1992. Effect of foliar spraying of urea during or after anthesis on dry matter and nitrogen accumulation in the grain of two wheat cultivar of T. aestivum L. Fertilizer Research 31: 79-84.
28. Scheffer, M. C., and Koehler, H. S. 1993. Influence of organic fertilization on the biomass, yield and yield composition of the essential oil of Achillea millefolium. Acta Horticulture 331:109-114.
29. Shokrivahed, H. 2009. The effects of foliar supplements of micronutrients on yield and yield components of Hashemi rice cultivar. Final Project Report, Rice Research Institute of Iran. (in Persian).
30. Soodaie Mashaei, S., Mohammadian, M., Karbalaei, M. T., and Fallah, F. 2010. Study the efficiency of foliar application effects of nutrient-included fertilizers and growth promoting fertilizers on yield and yield components of rice. Proceeding of 11th Iranian Crop Science Congress. 24-26 July, 2010. Tehran, Iran. (in Persian).
31. Turley, H. R., and Ching, T. M. 1986. Phisological respond of barley leaves of foliar applied urea-ammonium nitrate. Crop Science 26: 987-993.23.
32. Velu, G., Ortiz-Monoasterio, L., Cakmak, L., and Singh, Y. P. 2014. Biofortification strategies to increase grain zinc and iron concentrations in wheat. 59 (3): 365-372.
33. Whitty, E. N., and Chambliss, C. 2005. Fertilization of Field and Forage Crops. Nevada State University Publication. 21 pp.
34. Zehtab-Salmasi, S., Heidari, F., and Alyari, H. 2008. Effect of microelements and plant density on biomass and essential oil production of peppermint (Mentha piperita L.). Plant Sciences Research 1: 24-28. (in Persian).
35. Zheljazkov, L., Pickett, K., Caldwell, C., Pincock, J., Roberts, J., and Mapplebeck, L. 2008. Cultivar and sowing date effects on seed yield and oil composition of coriander in Atlantic Canada. Industrial Crops and Products 28 (1): 88-94.