1. Alizadeh, Y., Koocheki, A., and Nassiri Mahallati, M. 2016. Evaluation of radiation use efficiency of intercropping of bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) and herb sweet basil (Ocimum basilicum L.). Journal of Agroecology 2 (1): 85-94. (in Persian with English abstract).
2. Alizadeh, Y., Koocheki, A., and Nassiri Mahallati, M. 2010. Yield, yield components and potential weed control of intercropping bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) with sweet basil (Ocimum basilicum). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 7 (2): 541-553. (in Persian with English abstract).
3. Allahdadi, M., Shakiba, M. R., Dabbagh Mohammadi Nasab, A., and Amini, R. 2013. Evaluation of yield and advantages of soybean (Glycine max L.) Merrill.) and calendula (Calendula officinalis L.) intercropping systems. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture and Production Science (Agricultural Sciences) 23 (3): 47-58. (in Persian with English abstract).
4. Asadi, G. A., Khorramdel, S., and Hatefi Farajian, M. H. 2016. The Effects of row intercropping ratios of chickpea and saffron on their quantitative characteristics and yield. Saffron Agronomy and Technology 4 (2): 93-103. (in Persian with English abstract).
5. Boquet, D. J., Moser, E. B., and Breitenbeck, G. A. 1993. Nitrogen effect on boll production of field growth cotton. Agronomy Journal 85: 34-39.
6. Chao Dai, C., Chen, Y., Xing– Xiang, W., and Pei–Dong, L. 2012. Effects of intercropping of peanut with the medicinal plant Atractylodes lancea on soil microecology and peanut yield in subtropical China. Agroforestry Systems Springer Science+ Business Media.
7. Dash, M. C., and Petra, U. C. 1979. Wermicompost production and nitrogen contribution to soil by a tropical earthworm population from a grassland site in Orissa India. Ecological and Biological Soil Journal 16: 79-83.
8. Fisher, N. M. 1976. Experiment with maize/ Potato mixed crops in an area with two rainy seasons in highlands of Kenya. In: Symposium on Intercropping in Semi- arid area Morogoro. Tanzania, 10-12 May.
9. Jahani, M., Koocheki, A., and Nassiri Mahallati, M. 2008. Comparison of different intercropping arrangements of cumin (Cuminum cyminum) and lentil (Lens culinaris). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 6 (1): 67-78. (in Persian with English abstract).
10. Haghiroalsadat, F., Vahidi, A., Sabour, M., Azimzadeh, M., Kalantar M., and Sharafadini, M. 2011. The indigenous Cuminum cyminum L. of Yazd province: chemical assessment and evaluation of its antioxidant effects. Journal of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences and Health Services 19 (4): 472-81.
11. Hosseinpanahi, F., Koocheki, A., Nassiri Mahallati, M., and Ghorbani, R. 2010. Evaluation of radiation absorption and use efficiency in potato/corn intercropping. Journal of Agroecology 1 (2): 50-60. (in Persian with English abstract).
12. Kafi, M. 1989. Effect of weed control frequency and density on yield and yield components of cumin. MSc Thesis. College of Agriculture, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (in Persian with English abstract).
13. Kafi, M., Rezvan Bidokhti, S., and Sanjani, S. 2011. The effect of planting date and plant density on yield and morphological traits of Iranian Shallot (Allium altissimum Regel.) Weather in Mashhad. Journal of Horticultural Science 25 (3): 310-319. (in Persian with English abstract).
14. Keshtehgar, A., Dahmardeh, M., Galavi, M., and Khammari, I. 2015. Evaluation of yield and yield components of peanut (Arachis hypogea L.) in intercropping with maize (Zea mays L.). Agronomy Journal 107: 115-123. (in Persian with English abstract).
15. Khezri, S. S. 2003. Encyclopedia of Medicinal Plants. Rostamkhani Publication, 568 pp. Central Asia. Ege University Press, Izmir, Turkey.
16. Khorramdel, S., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Asadi, G. A., and Mirshekari, A. 2016. Effect of additive intercropping series of cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.) with saffron (Crocus sativus L.) on their yield and yield components. Journal of Saffron Research 4 (1): 53-71. (in Persian with English abstract).
17. Khory, R. N., and Katrak N. N. 1985. Materia Medica of India and Therapeutics. Dehli: Neeray Publishing House, p. 285-6.
18. Koocheki, A., Nassiri Mahallati, M., Mondani, F., Feizi, H., and Amirmoradi, S. 2009. Evaluation of radiation interception and use by maize and bean intercropping canopy. Journal of Agroecology 1 (1): 13-23. (in Persian with English abstract).
19. Koocheki, A., Shabahang, J., Khorramdel, S., and Amin Ghafouri, A. 2012. Ecological Study of different patterns of row intercropping borage (Borago officinalis L.) and bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.). Journal of Agroecology 4 (1): 1-11. (in Persian with English abstract).
20. Lafond, G. P. 1994. Effects of row spacing, seeding rate and nitrogen on yield of barley and wheat under zero-till management. Canadian Journal of Plant Science 74: 703-711.
21. Mansouri, H., Bannayan Aval, M., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., and Lakzian, A. 2014. Management of nitrogen, irrigation and planting density in Persian shallot (Allium hirtifolium) by using central composite optimizing method. Sustainable Agriculture and Production Science 41-60. (in Persian with English abstract).
22. Mazaheri, D. 1997. Intercropping. Tehran University Press. (in Persian).
23. Nachigera, G. M., Leadent, J. F., and Draye, X. 2008. Shoot and root competition in potato/maize intercropping. Effects on growth and yield. Environmental and Experimental Botany 64: 180-188.
24. Najybnya, S. A. 2010. Evaluation of absorption efficiency, productivity consumption and radiation, water and nutrients in the ship's systems rape, beans and corn. Crop ecology doctoral dissertation. Faculty of Agriculture, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (in Persian with English abstract).
25. Nassiri Mahallati, M., Koocheki, A., and Jahan, M. 2010. Light absorption and use efficiency in winter wheat and maize cropping and relay intercropping. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 8 (6): 878-890. (in Persian with English abstract).
26. Nourbakhsh, F. 2012. Compare different indexes of mixed cultures and a row of sesame (Sesamum indicum) and beans (Phaseolus vulgaris L.). Master's Thesis Agronomy, Faculty of Agriculture, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (in Persian with English abstract).
27. Olsson, G. 1960. Some relations between number of seeds per pod, seed size and oil content and the effects of selection for these characters in Brassica and Sinapis. Hereditas 46 (1-2): 29-70.
28. Raei, Y., Ghasemi Golezani, K., Javanshir, A., Aliari, H., and Mohammadi, A. 2008. Effects of plant density on soybean (Glycine max L.) and sorghum (Sorghum bicolor L.) intercropping. Journal of Water and Soil Science 12 (45): 35-44. (in Persian with English abstract).
29. Rahimian, H., Salahi Moghaddam, M., and Galavi, M. 1991. Potato intercropping with maize and sunflower. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology 6 (1): 45-48. (in Persian with English abstract).
30. Rezvan Bidokhti, S. 2005. Compare different combinations in mixed cropping of maize and beans. Agriculture graduate thesis. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (in Persian with English abstract).
31. Rezvan Beydokhti, S., Nezami, A., Kafi, M., and Khazaei, H. R. 2011. Effects of freezing stress on electrolyte leakage of Persian shallot (Allium altissimum Regel.) under controlled condition. Agroecology 3 (3): 371-382. (in Persian with English abstract).
32. Rezvani Moghaddam, P., and Moradi, R. 2012. Assessment of planting date, biological fertilizer and intercropping on yield and essential oil of cumin and fenugreek. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 2: 217-230. (in Persian with English abstract).
33. Sabzevari, S., Kafi, M., Bannayan, M., and Khazaie, H. R. 2015. Investigation of thermal requirement, growth and yield characteristics of two species of Persian shallot (Allium altissimum and A. hertifulium) in different density, bulb weight and flowering stem removing. Journal of Agroecology 6 (4): 836-847. (in Persian with English abstract).
34. Sabzevari, S., Kafi, M., Banayan, M., and Khazaie, H. R. 2013. Study thermal requirements, growth and yield of Iranian shallot Allium altissimum Regel. and Boiss A. hertifulium different treatments of density, the weight of onions inflorescence inflorescence. Journal of Agroecology 4 (6): 836-847. (in Persian with English abstract).
35. Yi Kai, Z., Fan Jun, C., Long, L., Yan Hua, C., Bing Ran, C., Yu Ling, Z., Li Xing, Y., Fu Suo, Z., and Guo Hua, M. 2012. The role of maize root size in phosphorus uptake and productivity of maize/ faba bean and maize/ wheat intercropping systems. Science China. Life Sciences 55 (11): 993-100.
36. von Bruchhausen, F. 1973. Hager’s handbuch der pharmazeutischen praxis. Vol 4. Berlin: Springer Verlag, p. 363-365.
37. Walker, S., and Ogindo, H.O. 2003. The water budget of rainfed maize and bean intercrop. Physics and Chemistry of the Earth 28: 919-926.
38. Zarifpour, N., Naseri Poor Yazdi, M., and Nassiri Mahallati, M. 2014. Evaluate the effect of different intercropping arrangements of cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.) and chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) on quantity and quality characteristic of species. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 12 (1): 34-43. (in Persian with English abstract).
39. Zhang, F., and Li, L. 2003. Using competitive and facilitative interactions in intercropping systems enhances crop productivity and nutrient- use efficiency. Plant and Soil 248: 305-312.