1. Ahmadian, A., Ghanbari, A., and Galavi, M. 2006. Investigation of water stress levels on yield, yield components, quality and essences of cumin. 9th Congress of Agronomy and Plant Breeding Science of Iran, Abooreihan, Iran. (in Persian).
2. Alizadeh, A. 1995. Water, Soil and Plant Relationship. Astan e Qods Razavi Publication, Mashhad, Iran. (in Persian).
3. Alizadeh, A., Tavoosi, M., Inanloo, M., and Nasiri Mahallati, M. 2004. Effect of irrigation treatments on yield and yield components of cumin. Agronomy Researchs of Iran 1 (1): 35-42. (in Persian with English abstract).
4. Aminpoor, R., and Moosavi, F. 1995. The effects of irrigation on development stages, yield and yield components cumin seeds. Agricultural and Natural Resources Science 1 (1): 1-8.
5. Andreu, L., Hopmans, J. W., and Schwankl, L. J., 1997. Spatial and temporal distributionof soil water balance for a drip-irrigated almond tree. Agricultural Water Management 35: 123-146.
6. Anonymous. 2020. Ministry of Agriculture-Jahad Statistics. Available from: https://www.maj.ir/Index.aspx?page_=form&lang=1&sub=65&tempname=amar&PageID=11583. Accessed 18 February 2020.
7. Askar, M., Yazdan Sepas, A., and Amini, A. 2010. Evaluation of winter and facultative bread wheat genotypes under irrigated and post-anthesis drought stress conditions. Seed and Plant Improvement Journal 26 (3): 313-329. (in Persian with English abstract).
8. Aslam, M. 2006. Guidelines for cultivation, collection, conservation and propagation of medicinal herbs. Introduction of Medicinal Herbs and Spices, Crop Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Livestock, Islamabad.
9. Ayub, M., Nadeem, M. A., Tanveer, A., Tahir, M., Saqib, M. T. Y., and Nawaz, R. 2008. Effect of different sowing methods and times on the growth and yield of fennel (Foeniculum vulgare MILL.). Pakistan Journal of Botany 40: 259-264.
10. Bahraminejad, A., Mohammadi-Nejad, G. H., and Khadir, M. 2011. Genetic diversity evaluation of Cumin (Cumin cyminum L.) based on phenotypic traits. Australian Journal of Crop Science 5: 301-307.
11. Chandhary, G. R., and Gupta, O. P. 1982. Effect of weed control, sowing method and nitrogen application on growth and quality of cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.) Haryana. Agronomy Journal 5: 9-82.
12. Ehteramian, K. 2003. The effects of different levels of nitrogen fertilizer and plant dating on Black Cumin (Cuminum carvi L.) in Kooshkak region in the Fars province. Master of Science Thesis of arid area management. Shiraz University. Shiraz.
13. Farrokhinia, M., Roshdi, M., PasebanEslam, B., and Sasandoust, R. 2011. Evaluation of some physiological characteristics on yield of spring safflower under water stress. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 42 (3): 545-553. (in Persian).
14. Forouzandeh, M., Karimian, M. A., and Mohkami, Z. 2015. Effect of drought stress and different types of organic fertilizers on yield of cumin components in Sistan region. European Journal of Medicinal Plants 5 (1): 95-100.
15. Ghaderi, Y., and Moghaddam, M. 2015. Effect of different levels of plant density and N fertilizer on yield and yield components of cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.). Journal of Plant Ecophysiology 23: 104-112. (in Persian with English abstract).
16. Ghamarnia, H., and Jalili, Z. 2013. Water stress effects on different Black cumin (Nigella sativa L.) components in a semi-arid region. International Journal of Agronomy and Plant Production 4 (4): 753-762.
17. Ghanbari, J., Khajoeinejad, G., and Mohamadinejad, G. 2014. Casual explanation of threlationships between seed yield and some yield components in cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.) different multivariate statistical analysis at different sowing dates. Journal Ethno-pharmacuticale Products 1 (1): 115-22.
18. Harisha, C. B., Asangi, H., Singh, R., Meena, N. K., and Lal, G. 2017. Irrigation Management for Higher Productivity in Seed Spices-A Review. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences 6: 2334-2345.
19. He, W., Yang, J. Y., Qian, B., Drury, C. F., Hoogenboom, G., He, P., Lapen, D., and Zhou, W. 2018. Climate change impacts on crop yield, soil water balance and nitrate leaching in the semiarid and humid regions of Canada. PLOS ONE 13 (11): e0207370.
20. Heidari Zolleh, H., Bahraminejad, S., Maleki, G., and Papzan, A. H. 2009. Response of Cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.) to Sowing Date and Plant Density. Research Journal of Agriculture and Biological Sciences 5 (4): 597-602.
21. Jangir, R. P., and Singh, R. 1996. Effect of irrigation and nitrogen on seed yield of cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.). Indian Journal of Agronomy 41: 140-143.
22. Kafi, M. 1990. Effect of weed frequency and density on yield and yield components of cumin. Master of science Thesis. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (in Persian with English abstract).
23. Kafi, M., Rashed-Mohassel M., Koocheki A. R., and Mollafilabi, A. 2002. Cumin: production and processing technology. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad Press. (in Persian).
24. Kafi, M., Rashed-Mohassel M., Koocheki A. R., and Nassiri, M. 2006. Cumin (Cuminum cyminum) production and processing. Science Publishers.
25. Kafi, M., and Keshmiri, A. 2011. Study of yield in landraces and cultivars of Hindi cumin (Cuminum cyminum) in dry and saline conditions. Journal of Horticultural Science 25 (3): 327-334. (in Persian).
26. Kamkar, B., Koocheki, A., Nassiri Mahallati, M., Teixeira da Silva, J. A., Rezvani-Moghaddam, P., and Kafi, M. 2011. Fungal diseases and inappropriate sow-ing dates, the most important reducing factors in cumin fields of Iran, a case study in Khorasan provinces. Crop Protection 30: 208-215.
27. Khajehpour, M. R. 2008. The principles of agriculture. Jahad-e Daneshgahi Publication, Isfahan.
28. Khosh-Khui, M., and Bonyanpour, A. R. 2006. Effects of some variables on seed germination and seedling growth of cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.). International Journal of Agricultural Research 1: 20-24.
29. Kizil, S., Arslan, N., and Ipek, A. 2003. A research on adaptation of different cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.) lines in Diyarbakir ecological conditions. The Agricultural Science Journal 9 (3): 340-343.
30. Koocheki, A., Nassiri Mahallati, M., and Nadjafi, F. 2004. The agrobiodiversity of medicinal and aromatic plants in Iran. Iranian Field Crop Research 2: 208-216. (in Persian).
31. Karimi Afshar, A., Baghizadeh, A., and Mohammadi-Nejad, G. 2016. Evaluation of relationships between morphological traits and grain yield in Cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.) under normal and drought conditions. Journal of Crop Breeding 8 (18): 160-165. (in Persian).
32. Leung, J., and Griaudat J. 1998. Abscisic acid signal transduction. Plant Physiology 49: 199-222.
33. Mashayekhi Sardooyi, A., Shirzadi, M. H., and Naghavi, H. 2011. Effect of planting date and plant density on yield and yield components of green cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.). Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research 9 (6): 773-777.
34. Momoh, E. J. J., and Zhou, W. 2001. Growth and yield responses to plant density and stage of transplanting in winter oilseed ape (Brassica napus L.). Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science 186: 253-259.
35. Motamedi-Mirhosseini, L., Mohammadi-Nejad, G., Bahraminejad, A., Golkar, P., and Mohammadinejad, Z. 2011. Evaluation of cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.) landraces under drought stress based on some agronomic traits. African Journal of Plant Science 5: 749-752.
36. Nakhzari Moghaddam, A. 2010. The Effect of water stress and plant density on yield and yield components of Cumin (Cuminum cyminum). Iranian Journal of Field Crop Science 40 (3): 63-69.
37. Nezami, A., Eyshi Rezaei, E., Khorasani, Z., Khorramdel, S., and Bannayan, M. 2011. Evaluation of the impacts of fall sowing dates on different ecotypes of cumin (Cuminum cyminum L., Apiaceae) productivity in northeast of Iran. Notulae Scientia Biologicae 3 (4): 123-128.
38. Rahimian Mashhadi, H. 1992. Effect of planting date and irrigation regime on growth and yield of cumin. Journal of Agricultural Science (university of Tabriz) 3: 46-61. (in Persian with English abstract).
39. Rasam, G. H., Ndaf, M., and Sefid Con, F. 2007. Effect of planting date and plant density on seed yield and yield components of Anise (Pimpinella anisum L.). Pajouhesh-va-Sazandegi Journal 75: 128-133. (in Persian with English abstract).
40. Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Huda, A. K. S., Parvez, Q., and Koocheki, A. 2007. Indigenous knowledge in agriculture with particular reference to medicinalcrop production in Khorasan, Iran. In: Fifth International Conference, Jointly Organised by the World Association for Sustainable Devel-opment (WASD) and Griffith University, Griffith University, Brisbane, Australia.
41. Roustakhiz, J., and Raissi, A. 2017. Properties, cultivation method and requirements of cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.) - an overview. International Journal of Farming and Allied Sciences 6 (1): 24-29.
42. Sadeghi, B., and Rashed-Mohassel, M. 1991. Effect of nitrogen and irrigation on cumin production. Iranian Research Organization for Science and Technology 77-80. (in Persian).
43. Sadeghi, S., Rahnavard, A., and Ashrafi, Z. Y. 2009. Study importance of sowing date and plant density affect on black cumin (Cuminum carvi) yield. Botany Research International 2 (2): 94-98.
44. Safari, B., Mortazavian, S. M. M., Sadat Noori, S. A., and Foghi, B. 2017. Evaluation of drought tolerance in endemic ecotypes of cumin using tolerance indices. Journal of Plant Production Research 23 (4): 185-204.
45. Samadzadeh, A., Fallahi, H. R., Zamani, G., Nakhaie, S., Aghhavani-Shajari, M., and Amirizadeh, A. 2016. Impact of super absorbent polymer and irrigation management on seed and essential oil yields of cumin. Journal of Medicinal Plants and By-products 2: 145-152.
46. Seckler, D., Molden, D., and Sakthivadivel, R. 2002. The concept of efficiency in water resource management and policy. In water productivity in agriculture: Limits and opportunities for improvement. Ed. Kijne JW. Wallingford. UK. CABI.
47. Senyigit, U., and Arslan, M. 2018. Effects of irrigation programs formed by different approaches on the yield and water consumption of black cumin (Nigella sativa L.) under transition zone in the west anatolia conditions. Journal of Agricultural Sciences 24: 22-32.
48. Shaykewich, C. F., and Bullock, P. R. 2020. Modeling Canola Phenology. Agroclimatology: Linking Agriculture to Climate 60: 303-325.
49. Shekofteh, H., and Dehghani Fatehabad, R. 2016. Effect of water stress and potassium on yield and yield components of cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.). Plant Production Technology 16 (2):167-178. (in Persian with English abstract).
50. Stewart, J. I., Cuenca, R. H., Pruit, W. O., Hagan, R. M., and Tosso, J. 1977. Determinationand utilization of water production functions for principal California crops.W-67 California Contribution Projects. University of California.
51. Tatari, M. 2004. The effect of different levels of salt and irrigation times on growth and yield of cumin. Master of science Thesis. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (in Persian with English abstract).
52. Tavoosi, M. 2001. The effect of irrigation regimes on yield and yield components of Cuminum cyminum. Master of science Thesis. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (in Persian with English abstract).
53. Yazdani Chamheidary, Y., Ramroudi, M., and Asgharipour, M. R. 2014. Evaluation the effects of drought stress on yield, yield components and quality of )Cuminum cyminum L.) under Fe and Zn foliar spraying conditions. Journal of Applied Research of Plant Ecophysiology 1 (3): 81-96. (in Persian).
54. Yadav, R. S., and A. K. Dahama, 2003. Effect of planting date, irrigation and weed control method on yield and water use efficiency of cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.). Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 73 (9): 494-496.