1. Abouzina, H. F., Saber, M., Hoballah, E., El-Ashry, S., and Zaghloul, A. M. 2013. Yield attributes and oil safety in the hyperaccumulator canola plant grown in a bioremediated sewaged soil. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology 3 (A): 1010-1016.
2. Aghel, H., and Zoghi, M. 2009. Evaluation of the main barriers for extension of rapeseed production in Khorasan province. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 7 (2): 505-514. (in Persian with English abstract).
3. Ahmad, K., Ejaz, A., Azam, M., Iqbal Khan, Z., Ashraf, M., Al-Qurainy, F., Fardous, A., Gondal, S., Bayat, A. R., and Elahi Valeem, E. 2011. Lead, cadmium and chromium contents of canola irrigated with sewage water. Pakistan Journal of Botany 43 (2): 1403-1410.
4. Anand, P., Isar, J., Saran, S., and Saxena, R. K. 2006. Bioaccumulation of copper by Trichoderma viride. Bioresource Technology 97: 1018-1025.
5. Avis, T. J., Grave, V., Antoun, H., and Russe Tweddell, J. 2008. Multifaceted beneficial effects of rhizosphere microorganisms on plant health and productivity. Soil Biology and Biochemistry 40: 1733-1740.
6. Bal, U., and Altintas, S. 2008. Effect of Trichoderma harzianum on lettuce in protected cultivation. Journal of Central European Agriculture 9 (1): 63-70.
7. Bennett, A. J., and Whipps, J. M. 2008. Beneficial microorganism survival on seed, roots and in rhizosphere soil following application to seed during drum priming. Biological Control 44: 349–361.
8. Cao, L., Jiang, M., Zeng, Z., Du, A., Tan, H., and Liu, Y. 2008. Trichoderma atroviride F6 improve phytoextraction efficiency of mustard [Brassica juncea (L.) Coss. Var. foliosa Bailey] in Cd, Ni contaminated soils. Chemosphere 71: 1769-1773.
9. Cuevas, C. 2006. Soil inoculation with Trichoderma pseudokoningii rifai enhances yield of rice. Philippine Journal of Science 135 (1): 31-37.
10. Estudio, Y., and Gestion, A. 2010. Trichoderma spp. and its potential in soil bioremediation. European Commision Publish.
11. Etesami, H., Alikhani, H.A., and Saleh Rastin, N. 2007. Growth chamber assessment of superior IAA producing r hizobial strains and the effect of Ag and tryptophan treatments on wheat growth indecies. Pajouhesh and Sazandegi 74: 16-23. (in Persian with English abstract).
12. Fathi, Gh., and Gholizade, E. 2010. Effects of drought stress during growth on seed and oil yields of rapeseed cultivars. Crop Physiology Journal 2 (8): 97-114. (In Persian).
13. Ghani, A. 2010. Effect of cadmium toxicity on the growth and yield components of mungbean [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek]. World Applied Sciences Journal 8: 26-29.
14. Hashim, M. A., Mukhopadhyay, S., Narayan Sahu, J., and Sengupta, B. J. 2011. Remediation technologies for heavy metal contaminated groundwater. Journal of Environmental Management 92: 2355-2388.
15. Harender, R., and Sharma, S. D. 2009. Integration of soil solarization and chemical sterilization with beneficial microorganisms for the control of white root rot and growth of nursery apple. Scientia Horticulturae 119: 126–131.
16. Hegazi, A. A., and El-Kay, A. F. Y. 2010. Effect of road dust on vegetative characters and leaves heavy metal contents of Zizyphus spina-christi (L.) Wild, Syzygium cumini (L.) Skeels and Olea europaea L. seedlings. Journal of Horticultural Science and Ornamental Plants 2 (3): 98-107.
17. Heshmatpure, N., and Yousefi Rad, M. 2012. The effect of PGPR (Plant-Growth-Promoting Rhizobacteria) on phytoremediation of cadmiums by canola (Brassica napus L.) cultivars of Hyola 401. Annals of Biological Research 3 (12):5624-563.
18. Kaewchai, S., Soytong, K., and Hyde, K. D. 2009. Mycofungicides and fungal biofertilizers. Fungal Divers 25-50.
19. Kavamura, V., and Esposito, E. 2010. Biotechnological strategies applied to the decontamination of soils polluted with heavy metals. Biotechnology Advances 24: 61-69.
20. Khosravi, F., Savaghebi Firoozabadi, G.H., and Farahbakhsh, H. 2009. The effect of potassium chloride on cadmium uptake by canola and sunflower in a polluted soil. Journal of Water and Soil 23 (3): 28-35. (In Persian).
21. Mahmood, S., Hussain, A., Saeed, Z., and Athar, M. 2005. Germination and seedling growth of corn (Zea mays L.) under varying levels of copper and zinc. International Journal of Environment Science and Technology 2 (3): 269-274.
22. Mazhabi, M., Nemati, H., Rouhani, H., Tehranifar, A., Mahdikhani-Moghadam, E., and Kave, H. 2011. How may Trichoderma application affect vegetative and qualitative traits in tulip “darwin hybride” cultivar. Journal of Biological and Environmental Sciences 5 (15): 177-182.
23. Megawer, E. A., and Mahfouz, S. A. 2010. Response of canola (Brassica napus L.) to biofertilizers under Egyptian conditions in newly reclaimed soil. International Journal of Agriculture Science 2 (1): 12-17.
24. Molla, A. H., Haque, M., Haque, A., and Ilias, G. N. M. 2012. Trichoderma-enriched biofertilizer enhances production and nutritional quality of tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.) and minimizes NPK fertilizer use. Agricultural Research 1 (3): 265-272.
25. Moosavi, S. Gh., and Seghatoleslami, M. J. 2013. Phytoremediation: A review. Advance in Agriculture and Biology 1: 5-11.
26. Naeemi, M., Akbari, Gh. A., Shirani Rad, A. H., Modares Sanavi, S. A. M., Sadat Nuri, S. A., and Jabari, H. 2008. Evaluation of drought tolerance in different canola cultivars based on stress evaluation indices in terminal growth duration. Crop Production 1 (3): 83-98. (in Persian with English abstract).
27. Parsadoost, F., Bahreini Nejad, B., SafariSanjani, A. K., and Kaboli, M. M. 2007. Phytoremediation of lead with native rangeland plants in Irankoh polluted soils. Pajouhesh and Sazandegi 75: 54-63. (in Persian).
28. Przedpelska, E., and Wierzbica, M. 2007. Arabidopsis arenosa (Brassicaceae) from a lead–zinc waste heap in southern Poland – a plant with high tolerance to heavy metals. Plant Soil 299: 43-53.
29. Sadat, A., Savaghebi, Gh., Rejali, F., Farahbakhsh, M., Khavazi, K., and Shirmardi, M. 2010. Effects of some arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi and plant growth Promoting Rhizobacteria on the growth and yield indices of two wheat varieties in a saline soil. Journal of Water and Soil 24 (1): 53-62. (in Persian with English abstract).
30. Sadhasivam, S., Savitha, S., and Swaminathan, K. 2007. Exploitation of Trichoderma harzianum mycelial waste for the removal of rhodamine 6G from aqueous solution. Journal of Environmental Management 85: 155–161.
31. Safahani Langerodi, A., Aynehband, A., Zand, E., Nour-mohammadi, Gh., Baghestani, M. A., and Kamkar, B. 2008. Evaluation of competitive ability in some canola (Brassica napus) cultivars with wild mustard (Sinapis arvensis) and relationship with canopy structure. Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources 15 (2): 86-98. (in Persian with English abstract).
32. Sun, Y. M., Horng, C. Y., Chang, F. L., Cheng, L. C., and Tian, W. X. 2010. Biosorption of lead, mercury and cadmium ions by Aspergillus tereuss immobilized in a natural matrix. Polish Journal of Microbiology 59 (1): 37-44.
33. Taghavi Ghasemkheyli, F., Pirdashti, H., Bahmanyar, M. A., and Tajick Ghanbary, M. A. 2015. The Effect of Trichoderma harzianum and cadmium on tolerance index and yield of barley (Hordeum vulgare L.). Journal of Crop Ecophysiology 8 (4): 465-482. (in Persian with English abstract).
34. Vafadar, M., and Zare Maivan, H. 2006. The comparison of the role of some herbaceous plants in absorption of some heavy metals: Case study in Ramsar forest region. Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources 13 (4): 142-150. (in Persian with English abstract).
35. Vankar, P. S., and Bajpai, D. 2008. Phyto-remediation of chrome-VI of tannery effluent by Trichoderma species. Desalination 222: 255-262.
36. Wang, M., and Zhou, Q. 2005. Single and joint toxicity of chlorimuron-ethyl, cadmium, and copper acting on wheat Triticum aestivum. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety 60: 169-175.
37. Wang, B., Liu, L., Gao, Y., and Chen, J. 2009. Improved phytoremediation of oilseed rape (Brassica napus) by Trichoderma mutant constructed by restriction enzyme-mediated integration (REMI) in cadmium polluted soil. Chemosphere 74: 1400-1403.
38. Yazdani, M., Pirdashti, H., Tajik, M. A., Bahmanyar, M. A. 2008. Effect of Trichoderma spp. and different organic manures on growth and development in soybean [Glycine max (L.) Merril.]. Electronical Journal of Crop Production 1 (3): 65-82. (in Persian with English abstract).